The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

i have retried countless times nothing i even tried on geico

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Kingskull95 on January 04, 2014, 06:24:34 AM
i have retried countless times nothing i even tried on geico

Sammi was right, it was my System names code. Now if I could only get rid of the empty slot and actually have a Marth clone in it. D:

January 04, 2014, 06:34:20 AM #317 Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 06:39:14 AM by Don Jon Bravo
Quote from: Jade_Rock on January 04, 2014, 05:12:25 AM
For that pack 3 of the forbidden seven what do you by taking out the last line of 0's for which code is it?
if your using the gct i provided, u dont need to worry about the 0's, they are already taken out

if u are adding it to gecko by ur own gct, i recommend taking them out

if you are using dolphin, dont take em out.

On the wii i also had some issues i didnt really encounter with dolphin
one time randoms showed up
another time it froze before hitting the CSS
the third time it work perfectly.

I wonder if the fighter.dat files are case sensitive, i think i experienced less issues when i lower cased the names inside the fighter.dat files to match the lower cased names of my PSA's

Quote from: Kingskull95 on January 04, 2014, 06:24:34 AM
i have retried countless times nothing i even tried on geico
keep in mind that brawl ex requires the file patch code 3.5.1b(the new one)
so Riivo is probably not a good method to load ur hacks

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 04, 2014, 06:34:20 AM
if your using the gct i provided, u dont need to worry about the 0's, they are already taken out

if u are adding it to gecko by ur own gct, i recommend taking them out

if you are using dolphin, dont take em out.

On the wii i also had some issues i didnt really encounter with dolphin
one time randoms showed up
another time it froze before hitting the CSS
the third time it work perfectly.

I wonder if the fighter.dat files are case sensitive, i think i experienced less issues when i lower cased the names inside the fighter.dat files to match the lower cased names of my PSA's
keep in mind that brawl ex requires the file patch code 3.5.1b(the new one)
so Riivo is probably not a good method to load ur hacks

We need this for Riivo. Not everyone uses Gecko.


I wish there were some way to edit the way Riivo patches or something.

2 succesful cloned characters: Marth and Sonic (Thany's Roy and SilentDoom's Shadow).
And more to come.
I'll try to clone Snake tomorrow to have Master Chief.

Now I just need to wait for RELS for Ganondorf and Charizard to have Arbiter, Broly and Ridley.
Also I need to know how to change SFX IDs so they match those of the Bosses (and the characters can have their own SFX).
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote
keep in mind that brawl ex requires the file patch code 3.5.1b(the new one)
so Riivo is probably not a good method to load ur hacks
yes i know about that but it seems to do the same thing as gecko i still get the same errors as gecko.  

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 04, 2014, 06:46:42 AM
2 succesful cloned characters: Marth and Sonic (Thany's Roy and SilentDoom's Shadow).
And more to come.
I'll try to clone Snake tomorrow to have Master Chief.

Now I just need to wait for RELS for Ganondorf and Charizard to have Arbiter, Broly and Ridley.
Also I need to know how to change SFX IDs so they match those of the Bosses (and the characters can have their own SFX).

I can give you the sound bank for Tabuu, but not the other bosses.

140.

I'll just wait for an update to keep trying.

Something is definitely wrong with the CSS I have. Is there a specific version of the CSS code that's supposed to be used with this that differs from the usual CSS code?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 04, 2014, 07:05:40 AM
I can give you the sound bank for Tabuu, but not the other bosses.

140.
Galleom is 323 and Duon is 325, but assigning them to Roy and Mewtwo didn't seem to work. The sounds were replaced in Boss Battles, but wouldn't load in an actual Brawl even though I assigned those soundbanks to the P:M Roy and Mewtwo that I put in those slots.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShinF on January 04, 2014, 07:08:05 AM
Galleom is 323 and Duon is 325, but assigning them to Roy and Mewtwo didn't seem to work. The sounds were replaced in Boss Battles, but wouldn't load in an actual Brawl even though I assigned those soundbanks to the P:M Roy and Mewtwo that I put in those slots.

Ya need the SFX IDs to be used in the PSA itself for that to work.

January 04, 2014, 07:09:51 AM #327 Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 07:11:55 AM by ShinF
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 04, 2014, 07:08:51 AM
Ya need the SFX IDs to be used in the PSA itself for that to work.
They are... or should be - I used the PSA files from Project M, where they were assigned those sounds already so I assume they should have them, unless PMBR uses some code that's separate from RSBE to make them load...

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShinF on January 04, 2014, 07:09:51 AM
They are - I used the PSA files from Project M, where they were assigned those sounds already.

That seems odd. Take my Tabuu PSA for instance, he used his SSE soundbank and it worked fine. I wonder why those 2 won't.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 04, 2014, 07:11:53 AM
That seems odd. Take my Tabuu PSA for instance, he used his SSE soundbank and it worked fine. I wonder why those 2 won't.
It could have something to do with PMBR's codes. I'm not using them, but they might have some extra ones in there that are required for Roy and Mewtwo's sounds... Say, what method did you use to assign that PSA the soundbank? I changed mine in the FighterConfig file, but I'm wondering if there's some other place that I need to assign it.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!