The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

not sure if this is just a bug with my clone due to the PSA hack but my roy clone made from marth warps whenever i use his neutral B and marth is moving on the ground the distance he warps seems to be tied to marth's horizontal momentum as he warps farther and faster when marth rolls or runs. it's weird and not sure how to fix it.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Quote from: KidCraft24 on January 07, 2014, 03:15:28 AM
not sure if this is just a bug with my clone due to the PSA hack but my roy clone made from marth warps whenever i use his neutral B and marth is moving on the ground the distance he warps seems to be tied to marth's horizontal momentum as he warps farther and faster when marth rolls or runs. it's weird and not sure how to fix it.
Which PSA is that? I've had two different Roys but neither of them have done that.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

OK, here are the files:  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pf6qfoct1tipesx/itUqIZzSfq

Thanks for helping me with this sammi.

No rush, as you are busy helping others :)

i had went and created my own roy PSA based around PM roy because the original PM roy when i edited him for vbrawl he would freeze or his specials wouldn't work. Im thinking it could be an issue with the rel i have though i have everything made using the most recent files uploaded.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on January 07, 2014, 12:18:55 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's why I said new cosmetics and team colors are broken.
BrawlEx seems to be getting team color cosmetics from random places. The Roy in my pack is tryingto get red team CSP from MenSelchrFaceB.1124, Blue team from MenSelchrFaceB.1184 and green from MenSelchrFaceB.1150 even though his cosmetic ID is 0x6E or 110 decimal.
This seems to be an internal BrawlEx issue and PW is aware about it.

--------------------------

Btw I had tried getting the game to load more than 50 icons a long time ago, and I can tell you merely adding bones and editing the animations won't work. I believe the issue to be on the MenSelchrFaceX_TopN and how they are each designed to load depending how many characters are on the CSS.
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: KidCraft24 on January 07, 2014, 03:28:36 AM
i had went and created my own roy PSA based around PM roy because the original PM roy when i edited him for vbrawl he would freeze or his specials wouldn't work. Im thinking it could be an issue with the rel i have though i have everything made using the most recent files uploaded.

Why don't you test him over normal Marth? That way, you'll know for sure if it's the PSA or the rel file.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

What are possible reasons for BrawlEX to crash after a fight? Along with that occasionally characters will use their clones effects which is pretty weird.

I only added the Scott Pilgrim PSA to do a little bit of testing so if anyone can let me know before I proceed any further that'd be great.

Quote from: ASF1nk on January 07, 2014, 03:31:03 AM

Btw I had tried getting the game to load more than 50 icons a long time ago, and I can tell you merely adding bones and editing the animations won't work. I believe the issue to be on the MenSelchrFaceX_TopN and how they are each designed to load depending how many characters are on the CSS.


ahh i see. well. i figured it would need some coding or other modifcations from the get go.

either way, i still need to get brawlbox to import the model without it yelling at me in order to add bones lol

Quote from: Lito on January 07, 2014, 03:39:13 AM
What are possible reasons for BrawlEX to crash after a fight? Along with that occasionally characters will use their clones effects which is pretty weird.

I only added the Scott Pilgrim PSA to do a little bit of testing so if anyone can let me know before I proceed any further that'd be great.
add all files the fighter config asks for
open up a fighter config file in brawelconfig tool and on the bottom it tells u all the files you need

January 07, 2014, 04:03:13 AM #714 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 04:08:58 AM by sammi-husky
Quote from: Pichi-Hime on January 07, 2014, 03:27:14 AM
OK, here are the files:  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pf6qfoct1tipesx/itUqIZzSfq

Thanks for helping me with this sammi.

No rush, as you are busy helping others :)

no problem.



open ur brawlEx files and go into core files. copy and replace your files on the sdcard with those

Also. just open back up fighter3f.dat and  Delete one of the L's..rosalina was spelled with 2 L's in that so it wasn't finding everything. :P

your rosalina is gonna t-pose though for some reason

EDIT: i cant believe all 116 posts i've made have been in this thread @.@

It was something that simple? Excuse me while I go jump off a cliff *facepalm* :>.>palm:

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on January 07, 2014, 04:11:39 AM
It was something that simple? Excuse me while I go jump off a cliff *facepalm* :>.>palm:

lol :P yea, this system is really name intensive. its usually the first thing i check

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 07, 2014, 04:01:00 AM
add all files the fighter config asks for
open up a fighter config file in brawelconfig tool and on the bottom it tells u all the files you need

What if the PSA doesn't bring those files? Do I just grab the ones that Lucas had?

Oh god. Welp, I tried it at first, froze at stage selection. Tried again, while selecting cpu. Tried a third time, and the match started but rosalina was in t-pose. when i tried to attack, it froze. Any iddea what I did wrong? :-[

Quote from: Lito on January 07, 2014, 04:38:00 AM
What if the PSA doesn't bring those files? Do I just grab the ones that Lucas had?
yes
but remember to do any renaming