The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

That was a good catch, fixed.

Unfortunately again when I loaded through gecko it said "No SD codes found" and the game is still unchanged.


Your gct file is labled RSBE01 right? You may want to set the gecko hooktype to axnextframe and save it beforehand as well

Quote from: Riddler on January 20, 2014, 06:55:55 PM
I'll try that. I did what this guy said before:
Post Merge: January 20, 2014, 06:59:31 PM

Still nothing.
never seem a folder named DATA ever and i always used gecko

on the root of the SD you have
Apps/gecko
Private/all that wii path
codes/gcts

where does the game freeze for you?


also i got some questions to you guys that use brawlex for way longer than me

when i start adding cosmetic stuff like css/cps and such do i really need to add a mark? cant i just use HxD to make it load an existing mark if the char im adding already has it like mewtwo and pokemon mark?i added mewtwo to the css and the pokemon mark but on the HxD i actually choose the existing pokemon mark code so im just wondering if i really need to add it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 20, 2014, 07:15:47 PM #1323 Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 07:24:15 PM by Riddler
Now it's telling me too many codes.
;_; I thought this was supposed to be simpler than Riivo

Post Merge: January 20, 2014, 07:24:15 PM

I downloaded something called gameconfig.txt

The game says it's reading the codes now, but when I load the game, nothing is different. It's just vanilla Brawl. Inside the private > etc folders is asf1nks files.

What did I do wrong?


Quote from: Riddler on January 20, 2014, 07:15:47 PM
Now it's telling me too many codes.
;_; I thought this was supposed to be simpler than Riivo
your gtc is probably not well made imo open it on notepad and see if its only small unreadable lines , because if it isnt then its not  a good gct
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The newer filepatch code sometimes doesn't load the strap screen and other stuff. Make sure u check the css before deciding it didn't load.

Did u change the hooktype to axnextframe?

The game loads fine. It's just vanilla. No hacks are appearing.
I have no idea what you mean by hooktype. I'm making a zip of my setup. Maybe someone can look at it and tell me what I'm doing.


Quote from: Riddler on January 20, 2014, 07:35:41 PM
The game loads fine. It's just vanilla. No hacks are appearing.
I have no idea what you mean by hooktype. I'm making a zip of my setup. Maybe someone can look at it and tell me what I'm doing.
on gecko theres something called hook just click it until it reaches the desired hook type
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 20, 2014, 07:42:16 PM #1328 Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 07:44:59 PM by Riddler
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mt2e81w2d724jd7/RiddlersSetup.zip
If anyone wants to take a look at this to tell me where I [censored]ed up, I'd appreciate it.
I'll try that hook thing now.

Edit: there is no hook thing


Click on config and change the hooktype to ANextframe or something like that.

its in settings or options. Where it says hooktype change it to axnextframe

January 20, 2014, 07:49:09 PM #1331 Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 07:50:29 PM by The Professor
Quote from: Doqtor Kirby Ex on January 20, 2014, 05:36:41 PM
:kirby: FOUR GIGABYTES? WHAT WAS BRAWLBOX SMOKING?
:drmario:
Still trying to figure that out... I'm thinking that it might have happened when I removed all of the Cbliss items from the preset. When I checked the properties after deleting mario's Cbliss stuff, it had actually increased in size.
F*cking ninja'd TWICE.
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Nevermind, found it. Changed it, still vanilla.


Quote from: Riddler on January 20, 2014, 07:53:11 PM
Nevermind, found it. Changed it, still vanilla.

Yea, I'm having a similar problem. I re-cloned Rosalina and Lucina, but they showed up as Shadow icons that froze. So I deleted all the clone fies and my .gct. I re-created them, but it was still vBrawl with no changes. And it freezes at SSS

Quote from: Riddler on January 20, 2014, 07:53:11 PM
Nevermind, found it. Changed it, still vanilla.

You do have the filepatch code that was included in the download for brawlex right?

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on January 20, 2014, 07:59:50 PM
Yea, I'm having a similar problem. I re-cloned Rosalina and Lucina, but they showed up as Shadow icons that froze. So I deleted all the clone fies and my .gct. I re-created them, but it was still vBrawl with no changes. And it freezes at SSS

If its freezing then there must be something not setup right, because gecko is loading the codes