The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: robintjuh on January 24, 2014, 05:08:49 PM
yes it stands on axnextframe and without codes it works perfect here is a link to my files https://www.dropbox.com/s/spbamy8g7net3kk/brawlex.rar there is by the codes external yoshi max css but i deleted that code
try deleting all codes but the fpc and the brawl ex code and put the fpc on the top just in case if it still doesnt work with only those 2 codes is becuase you have a  bad file somewhere
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@solidsnake
I'll take a looksee at your files when I get a chance today
It shouldn't be freezing when selecting him. Is it freezing when you change to him using the code? Or when you actually press a and select him? Or are you changing to him while already having the slot selected?

All of those SHOULD work...make sure your not using an older version of the code, and that you set up the custom css code correctly. Your character count on the css code should be 34..and your second clone should be ID 54.

warning, if you use Exbrawl Yoshi or Luigi fighter configs , you will have a freeze if you do a fight of any of the 2 characters mentioned vs kirby, luckily, this is a fixable issue

O.o why would someone want to use the luigi or yoshi fighter cconfigs..? There's probably a practical reason that's just skipping my mind, its a bit early and I missed my coffee lol

January 24, 2014, 07:45:47 PM #1564 Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 08:07:10 PM by ShinF
Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on January 24, 2014, 07:39:32 PM
O.o why would someone want to use the luigi or yoshi fighter cconfigs..? There's probably a practical reason that's just skipping my mind, its a bit early and I missed my coffee lol

For cBliss/extra costumes... this is really weird, I expected it to just be a fluke or something, but he's right! This is really strange. Even more odd is that it's a silent freeze like when the game can't find something. I'm going to put the Kirby hats on my SD Card and see if that helps...

EDIT: It didn't. Kirby.... y u no like BrawlEx?!

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

I've been wanting to try this on my own without having to take someone elses pack, lol. It's like when I try your tutorial sammi (Not saying that it's your fault) I try to follow it and mess up on one thing while trying to fix what I did wrong before.. I guess I'm that slow.. .__________.

Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on January 24, 2014, 06:58:41 PM
@solidsnake
I'll take a looksee at your files when I get a chance today
It shouldn't be freezing when selecting him. Is it freezing when you change to him using the code? Or when you actually press a and select him? Or are you changing to him while already having the slot selected?

All of those SHOULD work...make sure your not using an older version of the code, and that you set up the custom css code correctly. Your character count on the css code should be 34..and your second clone should be ID 54.

It freezes when i press R, the cosmetics don't load and it just freezes. My character count is 34 and it's ID is 54, there might be something i am missing but i can't find it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShinF on January 24, 2014, 07:45:47 PM
For cBliss/extra costumes... this is really weird, I expected it to just be a fluke or something, but he's right! This is really strange. Even more odd is that it's a silent freeze like when the game can't find something. I'm going to put the Kirby hats on my SD Card and see if that helps...

EDIT: It didn't. Kirby.... y u no like BrawlEx?!
Regarding this, changing the Kirby Hat to none for Luigi and Yoshi is a fix for the freezing, but swallowing them and trying to use B again causes Kirby to get stuck in place.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Has anyone been able to use BrawlEx clones on Project M? Unfortunately it seems to be the only method that I can File Patch with..

I noticed the Roy with sounds zip someone posted didn't have codes in it,do I need any codes for it to work?

Quote from: Jade_Rock on January 24, 2014, 08:35:06 PM
I noticed the Roy with sounds zip someone posted didn't have codes in it,do I need any codes for it to work?
Just the normal codes plus Replacement SoundBank Engine.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 24, 2014, 08:17:55 PM
It freezes when i press R, the cosmetics don't load and it just freezes. My character count is 34 and it's ID is 54, there might be something i am missing but i can't find it.

did you change the ID of the module itself to something above 90 that's not already in use? i can't imagine why that would be it..but i haven't had a chance to look at the sdcard yet, so try that for now :P

Quote from: Kosner on January 24, 2014, 08:26:47 PM
Has anyone been able to use BrawlEx clones on Project M? Unfortunately it seems to be the only method that I can File Patch with..

BrawlEx is incompatible with Project M. Have you tried using Gecko with a different codeset? Seems a bit odd you wouldn't be able to do that when you're loading Project M already.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

January 24, 2014, 08:49:49 PM #1573 Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 09:23:10 PM by Kosner
Quote from: Axel Akutare on January 24, 2014, 08:41:14 PM
BrawlEx is incompatible with Project M. Have you tried using Gecko with a different codeset? Seems a bit odd you wouldn't be able to do that when you're loading Project M already.

It's rather strange, several months ago I had Gecko working fine on my SD card (it's 16GB SDHC) but I stopped playing. After hearing about the clone engine I figured I'd start playing again but now Gecko refuses to load the File Patch Code, but any other codes work.

I tried using the SDHC Extension in Gecko but that didn't seem to help any either.. I read something about Gecko using an IOS that's not compatible with SDHC, but I'm not sure if there's anything I can do about that. I've tried File Patch 2.1, 3.5.1, nothing.

EDIT: I mean I'm using the Project M Launcher, I'm using my own .gct and what not though.

Rather than read every god damn page of this rather unreal concept(100 chars...WAT...This is what I get for not checking the forums in a month...) I'll just put my questions into one post
-How do the sounds for this work? There's no way the .brsar gets expanded
-Is it possible to have, say, 4 different Ikes in a match? Like 4 different PSAs?
-Do the BrawlEx characters have any kind of filesize limit?(I don't mean at all, I mean is it like the same general size as the rest of the cast or is it noexistant?)
-How do the external GFX work? Is there a way to call them from the EX chars?)
-Most important of all...
                              Will this work on Riivolution?
If anyone could answer any of these I'd be grateful
And if none of the problems above exist....
There goes my whole summer, spring break, and life


PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2