Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2843665 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1560 on: January 24, 2014, 10:35:54 AM »

yes it stands on axnextframe and without codes it works perfect here is a link to my files https://www.dropbox.com/s/spbamy8g7net3kk/brawlex.rar there is by the codes external yoshi max css but i deleted that code
    try deleting all codes but the fpc and the brawl ex code and put the fpc on the top just in case if it still doesnt work with only those 2 codes is becuase you have a  bad file somewhere

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1561 on: January 24, 2014, 11:58:41 AM »

@solidsnake
    I'll take a looksee at your files when I get a chance today
    It shouldn't be freezing when selecting him. Is it freezing when you change to him using the code? Or when you actually press a and select him? Or are you changing to him while already having the slot selected?

All of those SHOULD work...make sure your not using an older version of the code, and that you set up the custom css code correctly. Your character count on the css code should be 34..and your second clone should be ID 54.

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1562 on: January 24, 2014, 12:28:50 PM »

warning, if you use Exbrawl Yoshi or Luigi fighter configs , you will have a freeze if you do a fight of any of the 2 characters mentioned vs kirby, luckily, this is a fixable issue

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1563 on: January 24, 2014, 12:39:32 PM »

O.o why would someone want to use the luigi or yoshi fighter cconfigs..? There's probably a practical reason that's just skipping my mind, its a bit early and I missed my coffee lol

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1564 on: January 24, 2014, 12:45:47 PM »

O.o why would someone want to use the luigi or yoshi fighter cconfigs..? There's probably a practical reason that's just skipping my mind, its a bit early and I missed my coffee lol

For cBliss/extra costumes... this is really weird, I expected it to just be a fluke or something, but he's right! This is really strange. Even more odd is that it's a silent freeze like when the game can't find something. I'm going to put the Kirby hats on my SD Card and see if that helps...

EDIT: It didn't. Kirby.... y u no like BrawlEx?!
    « Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 01:07:10 PM by ShinF » Logged

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Batman
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1565 on: January 24, 2014, 12:48:21 PM »

I've been wanting to try this on my own without having to take someone elses pack, lol. It's like when I try your tutorial sammi (Not saying that it's your fault) I try to follow it and mess up on one thing while trying to fix what I did wrong before.. I guess I'm that slow.. .__________.

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1566 on: January 24, 2014, 01:17:55 PM »

@solidsnake
    I'll take a looksee at your files when I get a chance today
    It shouldn't be freezing when selecting him. Is it freezing when you change to him using the code? Or when you actually press a and select him? Or are you changing to him while already having the slot selected?

All of those SHOULD work...make sure your not using an older version of the code, and that you set up the custom css code correctly. Your character count on the css code should be 34..and your second clone should be ID 54.

It freezes when i press R, the cosmetics don't load and it just freezes. My character count is 34 and it's ID is 54, there might be something i am missing but i can't find it.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1567 on: January 24, 2014, 01:22:38 PM »

For cBliss/extra costumes... this is really weird, I expected it to just be a fluke or something, but he's right! This is really strange. Even more odd is that it's a silent freeze like when the game can't find something. I'm going to put the Kirby hats on my SD Card and see if that helps...

EDIT: It didn't. Kirby.... y u no like BrawlEx?!
    Regarding this, changing the Kirby Hat to none for Luigi and Yoshi is a fix for the freezing, but swallowing them and trying to use B again causes Kirby to get stuck in place.

Kosner
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1568 on: January 24, 2014, 01:26:47 PM »

Has anyone been able to use BrawlEx clones on Project M? Unfortunately it seems to be the only method that I can File Patch with..

Jade_Rock
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1569 on: January 24, 2014, 01:35:06 PM »

I noticed the Roy with sounds zip someone posted didn't have codes in it,do I need any codes for it to work?

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1570 on: January 24, 2014, 01:36:13 PM »

I noticed the Roy with sounds zip someone posted didn't have codes in it,do I need any codes for it to work?
    Just the normal codes plus Replacement SoundBank Engine.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1571 on: January 24, 2014, 01:38:16 PM »

It freezes when i press R, the cosmetics don't load and it just freezes. My character count is 34 and it's ID is 54, there might be something i am missing but i can't find it.

did you change the ID of the module itself to something above 90 that's not already in use? i can't imagine why that would be it..but i haven't had a chance to look at the sdcard yet, so try that for now Tongue

Axel Akutare
    Mega Kitten

The Dark Hero

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1572 on: January 24, 2014, 01:41:14 PM »

Has anyone been able to use BrawlEx clones on Project M? Unfortunately it seems to be the only method that I can File Patch with..

BrawlEx is incompatible with Project M. Have you tried using Gecko with a different codeset? Seems a bit odd you wouldn't be able to do that when you're loading Project M already.

I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Kosner
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1573 on: January 24, 2014, 01:49:49 PM »

BrawlEx is incompatible with Project M. Have you tried using Gecko with a different codeset? Seems a bit odd you wouldn't be able to do that when you're loading Project M already.

It's rather strange, several months ago I had Gecko working fine on my SD card (it's 16GB SDHC) but I stopped playing. After hearing about the clone engine I figured I'd start playing again but now Gecko refuses to load the File Patch Code, but any other codes work.

I tried using the SDHC Extension in Gecko but that didn't seem to help any either.. I read something about Gecko using an IOS that's not compatible with SDHC, but I'm not sure if there's anything I can do about that. I've tried File Patch 2.1, 3.5.1, nothing.

EDIT: I mean I'm using the Project M Launcher, I'm using my own .gct and what not though.
    « Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 02:23:10 PM by Kosner » Logged

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

Resident Brawl Modding Weeb.

• Awards Hot Topic Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1574 on: January 24, 2014, 01:56:22 PM »

Rather than read every god damn page of this rather unreal concept(100 chars...WAT...This is what I get for not checking the forums in a month...) I'll just put my questions into one post
    -How do the sounds for this work? There's no way the .brsar gets expanded
    -Is it possible to have, say, 4 different Ikes in a match? Like 4 different PSAs?
    -Do the BrawlEx characters have any kind of filesize limit?(I don't mean at all, I mean is it like the same general size as the rest of the cast or is it noexistant?)
    -How do the external GFX work? Is there a way to call them from the EX chars?)
    -Most important of all...
                                   Will this work on Riivolution?
    If anyone could answer any of these I'd be grateful
    And if none of the problems above exist....
    There goes my whole summer, spring break, and life

PSN:Undead_Baan
    My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
    Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
    Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Pages:  1 ... 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: