Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847784 times)
Kosner
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1680 on: January 25, 2014, 09:14:27 PM »

Is the Samus/Zerosuit Samus Don't Transform code not compatible with BrawlEx? If I have it enabled in the .gtc Project M Launcher just resets to the Wii Menu. I've tried it with and without having any cloned Samus/Zerosuits or textures.

For reference this is the code I'm using:

Code:
Z/Samus No Swap - Y.S. & Phantom Wings

C2816AF4 00000009
3E408062 3A523320
3A60FFFF 3E730001
7E732038 1E730244
7E529A14 80120000
2C000003 41820010
2C000018 41820008
48000010 2C050000
41820008 38A00000
7C0802A6 00000000

Kenji23Z
Advanced Kitten

Just idling around, don't mind me....

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1681 on: January 25, 2014, 09:53:23 PM »

I got bored so I made this for anyone who uses Thany's De-cloned Roy. PSA'd all his sounds to match the sfx from P:M Roy, so make sure he loads soundbank 13E.
    https://www.mediafire.com/?8vsll7c4l9u5kh8
    When I have time I may do Deadpool, Cloud, and Knuckles over the other bosses.....MAYBE  
    -EDIT-
    Forgot to mention that Roy's Throw sfx and death sfx still play as marth's sounds for some reason if anyone can find a way to fix this please do
    « Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 09:55:26 PM by Kenji Morada » Logged

Tiberious
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1682 on: January 25, 2014, 11:07:30 PM »

Okay, so I've added in the Alloys' cosmetics into:

sc_selcharacter.pac (all CSPs, names, and stock icons, as well as copying the Smash franchise icon into the proper mark location)
    sc_selmap.pac (stock icons)
    char_bust_tex (as MenSelchrFaceB620, 630, 640 and 650)

and edited all the TexPat entries accordingly.

However, when I entered the Character Select screen, I saw all 4 of the Alloy icons, but when I went to try to hover over one, the good ol' buzzy crash. Did I do something wrong here?

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1683 on: January 25, 2014, 11:13:12 PM »

Okay, so I've added in the Alloys' cosmetics into:

sc_selcharacter.pac (all CSPs, names, and stock icons, as well as copying the Smash franchise icon into the proper mark location)
    sc_selmap.pac (stock icons)
    char_bust_tex (as MenSelchrFaceB620, 630, 640 and 650)

and edited all the TexPat entries accordingly.

However, when I entered the Character Select screen, I saw all 4 of the Alloy icons, but when I went to try to hover over one, the good ol' buzzy crash. Did I do something wrong here?

I see that you put the portrait names as MenSelchrFaceB620. Did you forget to put the period after B? It should be MenSelchrFaceB.620

I did that once and got a buzzing freeze.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Tiberious
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1684 on: January 25, 2014, 11:16:22 PM »

I solved the freeze on the select screen itself. Somehow, the -1 on MiscData[62] got changed to 0. Once I added a new BRRES to replace Red Alloy's, it went fine.

Only issues now are:

1) The 'card' image slide weirdly (Solved by changing TexPattern on the name to XX5, instead of XX1)
    2) Buzzing crash when I press Start to go to the SSS.
    3) Crash after returning from a match (was hovering over Sheik at the time with the CSS Fixes on).
    4) Sometimes crashes at "Now Loading..." screen (twice now).
    5) "Ready to Fight!" animation loops infinitely.

Edit: SSS crash fixed. Changed Compression to Extended LZ77 and stock icons now show.

Note 2: I'm using the CSS fixes for Zelda/Sheik and Samus/ZSS, as well as Regular Zelda Icons. Could these be the cause of any of the issues?

Note 3: I'm also running Brawl through USB Loader GX with Hooktype to AXNextFrame. Is this proper?
    « Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 12:41:48 AM by Tiberious » Logged

shock44
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1685 on: January 25, 2014, 11:57:20 PM »

I got bored so I made this for anyone who uses Thany's De-cloned Roy. PSA'd all his sounds to match the sfx from P:M Roy, so make sure he loads soundbank 13E.
    https://www.mediafire.com/?8vsll7c4l9u5kh8
    When I have time I may do Deadpool, Cloud, and Knuckles over the other bosses.....MAYBE  
    -EDIT-
    Forgot to mention that Roy's Throw sfx and death sfx still play as marth's sounds for some reason if anyone can find a way to fix this please do
    Excuse me, but could you or ShinF's help with something I just made. I was able to port Shadow's sounds to Tabuu in PSA and through super sawndz. I went into the FighterConfig file of Shadow and changed his soundbank to 140. BUT when I tried to load him at the stage select screen, the game froze. Yet ShinF's Roy FighterConfig that uses Duon's soundbank works just fine. Do I need to set something else in the BrawlConfigUtility program after changing the soundbank number?

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me.
    « Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 12:05:46 AM by shock44 » Logged

Kenji23Z
    Advanced Kitten

Just idling around, don't mind me....

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1686 on: January 26, 2014, 01:06:57 AM »

Perhaps the file is too big, I got knuckles over Meta Ridley working with no problems

shock44
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1687 on: January 26, 2014, 01:10:11 AM »

Perhaps the file is too big, I got knuckles over Meta Ridley working with no problems
    Can I send you my Shadow files and you can look at them and test it yourself? Also, mind sending me Knuckles with Meta Ridley's soundbank?

Edit: Also, which file do you think is too big? The FighterConfig or FitShadow.pac?
    « Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 01:11:26 AM by shock44 » Logged

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1688 on: January 26, 2014, 01:16:08 AM »

Can I send you my Shadow files and you can look at them and test it yourself? Also, mind sending me Knuckles with Meta Ridley's soundbank?

Edit: Also, which file do you think is too big? The FighterConfig or FitShadow.pac?

If it's a file size problem, then I would think it's either the .pac or the .sawnd file. Just changing the soundbank wouldn't really affect the fighter config. Have you tried going into Boss Battles with a non-freezing character and seeing if the soundbank works without freezing while fighting Tabuu?

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

shock44
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1689 on: January 26, 2014, 02:07:06 AM »

If it's a file size problem, then I would think it's either the .pac or the .sawnd file. Just changing the soundbank wouldn't really affect the fighter config. Have you tried going into Boss Battles with a non-freezing character and seeing if the soundbank works without freezing while fighting Tabuu?
    Okay so I did some tests and found out that even if I turn off the sfx sawnd file, Shadow still freezes. (I did this by renaming the sfx folder) I did test to see if the sawnd file was too big by playing against Tabuu. It did freeze, BUT that doesn't meant that is the problem because of the previous test I just stated. Also, I even tried using Shadow's original FitShadow.pac file. Still froze. I checked the file size of FitShadow.pac and it is the same size as the previous one that I didn't edit so that wasn't the problem either. I don't know what's going on. The only thing I can think of that might be that I'm using the Shadow over DK moveset. But NOPE, just tested it with the regular Shadow over Sonic moveset. Still freezes. And yes I have my hook type set to AXNextFrame. And yes I've gotten Shadow to work before just fine with Sonic's soundbank.

Here is a link to the files I used. Hopefully you can look at it and help me out.
    https://www.mediafire.com/?j7j2448v1y4tixl

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1690 on: January 26, 2014, 07:55:53 AM »

I am aware that I need Final.pac for the Final smashes to work, but if a character doesn't come with one, what can I extract from their .pac files to make the final smash work?I WOULD just put in generic ones, but some of them are very exciting.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1691 on: January 26, 2014, 08:46:13 AM »

I solved the freeze on the select screen itself. Somehow, the -1 on MiscData[62] got changed to 0. Once I added a new BRRES to replace Red Alloy's, it went fine.

Only issues now are:

1) The 'card' image slide weirdly (Solved by changing TexPattern on the name to XX5, instead of XX1)
    2) Buzzing crash when I press Start to go to the SSS.
    3) Crash after returning from a match (was hovering over Sheik at the time with the CSS Fixes on).
    4) Sometimes crashes at "Now Loading..." screen (twice now).
    5) "Ready to Fight!" animation loops infinitely.

Edit: SSS crash fixed. Changed Compression to Extended LZ77 and stock icons now show.

Note 2: I'm using the CSS fixes for Zelda/Sheik and Samus/ZSS, as well as Regular Zelda Icons. Could these be the cause of any of the issues?

Note 3: I'm also running Brawl through USB Loader GX with Hooktype to AXNextFrame. Is this proper?
    i wouldnt use those css fixes they mess up all brawl ex and yes i have brawlex running trough usbloaergx with that hook which is needed, delete all the codes except the FPC and the CSS code and try it if it works then one of the other codes is messing things up,also if your getting freezes when going to the result screen your either missig a result data from one of your chars or you didnt add the result screen portraits and icon to brawl ex chars if your using cosmetics.

Mariohuge
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1692 on: January 26, 2014, 09:59:05 AM »

I am aware that I need Final.pac for the Final smashes to work, but if a character doesn't come with one, what can I extract from their .pac files to make the final smash work?I WOULD just put in generic ones, but some of them are very exciting.
    If a fighter somehow doesn't come with a fitfinal.pac in the vanilla game, but still has a final smash, then simply set their final to none. It's likely that the final smash is in their fighter.pac file instead.
    Note that I'm not completely sure about this, but judging by the fact that some final smashes were changed simply by editing the regular ol fighter.pac it should work. A good example is Falco, who has no fitfinal.pac but still uses a final smash.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1693 on: January 26, 2014, 10:18:32 AM »

If a fighter somehow doesn't come with a fitfinal.pac in the vanilla game, but still has a final smash, then simply set their final to none. It's likely that the final smash is in their fighter.pac file instead.
    Note that I'm not completely sure about this, but judging by the fact that some final smashes were changed simply by editing the regular ol fighter.pac it should work. A good example is Falco, who has no fitfinal.pac but still uses a final smash.

Alright, I see. If this is the case then what can I do if I want it to work on Brawl EX?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1694 on: January 26, 2014, 10:28:04 AM »

you should never do that srs

if a PSA lacks FINAL.pac you should go to Recources and download the normal one lets say Zero psa you go and get Links never set their FS to noone becuase they might use stuff from the final.pac even tough its not on the psa

lets say i maded a pikachu psa and didnt include the final pac but his FS would use the  volt tackle  the reason it wasnt included its becuase it wasnt needed since it used the normal FS

Pages:  1 ... 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: