The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

So I am having troubles with adding an extra Pit. I get the error where there is an extra random box that when highlighted crashes. So I did what the troubleshooting said to check, but still no luck. I followed the video tutorial exactly, but still nothing.

Here is my code:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm like 95% sure that I did it right. Any ideas why this is happening to me?

How are you loading the game? Is your gecko hooktype set to axnextframe ?

January 29, 2014, 11:10:58 PM #1802 Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 11:19:03 PM by Pokemon Master CB
Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on January 29, 2014, 11:03:49 PM
How are you loading the game? Is your gecko hooktype set to axnextframe ?

Yes, I have the gecko hooktype as axnextframe. I just tested it again, and it didn't work.  :(

In my Fighter3F.dat I had renamed it from PIT to PitEx. So I have renamed all my other files correctly according to the PitEx.
I have everything in the right folder locations as well...


I just downloaded ShinF's version. So I'm gonna try that.

But really all I wanted to do was add Waluigi!  :af:


Here it is But it's a edited version of the final Project Melee Mewtwo Moveset V5 just with the textures of the Project M Mewtwo's Moveset. I tested them with Mewtwo over Lucario, and it looked amazing in Battle, https://www.dropbox.com/s/oadnw9dus2estlm/MewTwo%20Project%20M%20Style%20Texture%20Moveset.zip if anyone would want my Hack Folder which doesn't use the clone engine I can upload it once I make sure there's no problems with it

so you're asking us if you want your non-clone engine-related hack

in the clone engine thread

Oops I forgot sorry I'm still pretty much a newbie don't let the title Intermediate Kitten fool you I'm still pretty much new to the forums

is there a list for supported characters?

January 29, 2014, 11:54:42 PM #1807 Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 12:15:56 AM by Doqtor Kirby
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on January 29, 2014, 11:37:44 PM
is there a list for supported characters?
Anything that has an ExREL is supported.

I found out the CosmeticConfig is what's crashing my Mewtwo, so now I have to go through and make my edits again.

Post Merge: January 30, 2014, 12:14:23 AM

I lied. It wasn't the CosmeticConfig crashing my Mewtwo. The MenSelchrFaceB1180.brres had textures named 321-325 (Lucario's RSPs) not 1181-1185 (Mewtwo's RSPs). :>.>palm: Mewtwo is done.

Next Clone: Dark Link.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on January 29, 2014, 11:54:42 PM
Anything that has an ExREL is supported.

I found out the CosmeticConfig is what's crashing my Mewtwo, so now I have to go through and make my edits again.

Post Merge: January 30, 2014, 12:14:23 AM

I lied. It wasn't the CosmeticConfig crashing my Mewtwo. The MenSelchrFaceB1180.brres had textures named 321-325 (Lucario's RSPs) not 1181-1185 (Mewtwo's RSPs). :>.>palm: Mewtwo is done.

Next Clone: Dark Link.
You're gonna have a tough time with Dark Link. Sure, he works, but due to something with the boomerang or whatever he crashes when fighting Link.

Oh jeez. if you add Young Link to the equation, we'll have an overflow of Links in Brawl

Is there a Project M Mewtwo that has the float ability,that works over normal Lucario.

I know a P:M Mewtwo was posted that fied things like the shadow ball glitch,but it couldn't float.

Quote from: Brstmguy on January 30, 2014, 01:03:29 AM
Oh jeez. if you add Young Link to the equation, we'll have an overflow of Links in Brawl
Lal. No I'm not adding Young Link. I have other things to do with the 4 selectable slots I have left.
Quote from: Mariohuge9001 on January 30, 2014, 12:56:49 AM
You're gonna have a tough time with Dark Link. Sure, he works, but due to something with the boomerang or whatever he crashes when fighting Link.
I've known that very well since, like, my rel-port-dark-link-over-pikachu days. I may or may not look into fixing that problem. Probably not though, I'll just include a warning.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on January 30, 2014, 01:32:56 AM
Lal. No I'm not adding Young Link. I have other things to do with the 4 selectable slots I have left.I've known that very well since, like, my rel-port-dark-link-over-pikachu days. I may or may not look into fixing that problem. Probably not though, I'll just include a warning.

Well when we get a gfx tut on how to fix mistakes like that, it'll be fine. :) i'm having those issues with sephiroth while marth or roy is in play, shared boomerrangs while young link an link are in play, shadow ball mistake with mewtwo and lucario, and goku and pit is.... A whole shopping list of errors. It'll be fine with a tutorial though. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Anyone else having issues with Battlefield in My Music crashing the game? I simply scroll onto it and I get a freeze. I can select it fine anywhere else though.

Quote from: Not Kratos on January 30, 2014, 02:25:27 AM
Anyone else having issues with Battlefield in My Music crashing the game? I simply scroll onto it and I get a freeze. I can select it fine anywhere else though.

That's an issue i have with the custom music and the 37 stage expansion. Are you using that by chance?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822