The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nope. I haven't expanded the stage roster in anyway.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 29, 2014, 08:45:35 PM
No estoy seguro si ya se pueden 58 personajes en total, pero bueno:

Bueno, deberás cambiar el número de personajes que aparecerán en la CSS.

Como ya lo hiciste, hay que saltar ése paso.

Lo siguiente es seguir la guía del código, pero como es tan complicada como el infierno, te explicaré mejor.

Custom CSS V3 [spunit262] (Default CSS)
0668310C 00000030
387E006C 3B600000
3C808068 38840DE0
7CBB20AE 7CA50775
41800014 94A30004
3B7B0001 2C1B0032
4180FFE8 48000038
04690338 48000068
066900D8 00000008
2C170028 41820168
02680DE0 0022FFFF
06680DE0 00000024 <----CSS Icon Count
00010203 06070811
12091A0E 1716131B
21260D05 14101F25
200B270C 15242218
0A231929 00000000


Todos ésos números que puse en Rojo, son los valores de los personajes en la CSS.
Aquí los tienes en orden:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Primero añadiremos un clon de Ike.
Lo que hay que hacer es cambiar el valor de iconos que aparecerán en la CSS, o sea hay que cambiar el valor a 25.
Si no cambias ése valor, no sé si se congela o no muestra nada extra.

Ahora sigue el valor del clon.
Soy pésimo con el hexing, pero el primer clon deberá ser 3F.

Así que, en el código, deberás modificar en la última linea:

0A231929 00000000

Ése 29 deberá moverse al otro lado, y en su lugar debes poner 3F.

Ésa línea quedará así:

0A23193F 29000000

¿Te fijas? El 3F está donde solía estar el 29, y éste ultimo fue enviado a la otra fila.

Para el resto de los personajes, debes añadir sus valores en hex.
Te daré los valores siguientes que pude encontrar:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Éso sí, por cada personaje extra, debes aumentar el valor de los íconos por 1.
Que no se te olvide dejar el número 29 al lado del último número para que el ícono de Random aparezca en la CSS.

Si quieres, te puedo dar el código ya hecho.
No lo he probado así que no puedo confirmar si funciona.
Y dudo que funcione debido a que no creo que se puedan utilizar más de 50 personajes:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


bueno, al parecer solo se puede hasta 50 personajes extra, no tengo problema con eso realmente. mi problema es que parece que la wiiu no sirve con tarjetas superiores a 2 GB, y este fin de semana regresare a mi casa por ella, entonces podre probar tu codigo, muchas gracias por tu ayuda, habia entendido que el resto de los values eran del CSS regular, pero no que otras ID podia usar para los cosmetic y etc. espero ya testearlo :)

January 30, 2014, 02:59:03 AM #1817 Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 03:03:32 AM by Doqtor Kirby
Quote from: Nebulon on January 30, 2014, 02:18:40 AM
Well when we get a gfx tut on how to fix mistakes like that, it'll be fine. :) i'm having those issues with sephiroth while marth or roy is in play, shared boomerrangs while young link an link are in play, shadow ball mistake with mewtwo and lucario, and goku and pit is.... A whole shopping list of errors. It'll be fine with a tutorial though. :)
Ha. It's more than that though. I'm talking about BEEP freezes mid-match. :P

Post Merge: January 30, 2014, 03:03:32 AM

Quote from: Not Kratos on January 30, 2014, 02:40:02 AM
Nope. I haven't expanded the stage roster in anyway.
:kirby: Drop the BF My Music Reset in it's own codeset (no other codes), load Brawl, go to BF My Music, back out to title screen, ?????, PROFIT!

Battlefield My Music Reset [Phantom Wings]
4A000000 9017EBCC
14000000 000026FC
14000004 00000032
14000008 000027EE
1400000C 00000032
14000010 00002711
14000014 00000032
14000018 00002813
1400001C 00000032
14000020 00002815
14000024 00000032
E0000000 80008000

Quote from: ShinF on January 24, 2014, 11:37:54 PM
This is normal. To make it not happen, you would have to - I'll just quote Lillith's instructions.


So tomorrow I'm going to try this after work, but instead of swapping/assigning slash colors, I'm going to swap different models from clone character .pacs, like Sephiroth's meteor (model03 in his .pac) to avoid it clashing with Marth/Marth clones. If someone know this won't work could someone tell me?

It'll just save time. If no one knows, then I guess we'll see what happens. I also understand this'll make the assist Trophy load strange models and such.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

So for anyone using who may be interested I made a Roy that combines both the P:M and Thany's Decloned movesets to make a sort of... Super... Decloned Roy? I don't know. It still uses Duon's soundbank for those wondering, enjoy your new Roy I s'pose.

It can be found here~
https://www.mediafire.com/?mljvh4kf89vxpck
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Lillith on January 30, 2014, 06:33:50 AM
So for anyone using who may be interested I made a Roy that combines both the P:M and Thany's Decloned movesets to make a sory of... Super... Decloned Roy? I don't know. It still uses Duon's soundbank for those wondering, enjoy your new Roy I s'pose.

It can be found here~
https://www.mediafire.com/?mljvh4kf89vxpck
Oooh, Shiny! I gotta try this!

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

I might do the same for Mewtwo, but I don't know yet.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

January 30, 2014, 07:43:06 AM #1822 Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 07:46:24 AM by MrUnusual
Maybe this is a stupid question, but does Super Sonic have a character ID? And is there a place I can find the IDs of the other characters like Taboo, Master Hand, Crazy Hand, Rayquaza, The Alloys, Ridley, Meta Ridley, Sandbag, Giga Bowser, Warioman, Porky, Porky Statue, Head Robo, Petey Pirahna and Duon  they're not on this list so I just wanted to know if they have IDs too and what they are

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Super Sonic is part of Sonic.
The boss characters don't have a character ID far as I know, as for the Alloys I'm not too sure.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Lillith on January 30, 2014, 07:45:39 AM
Super Sonic is part of Sonic.
The boss characters don't have a character ID far as I know, as for the Alloys I'm not too sure.
Hmm, is there some kind of way I can dissect Super Sonic from Sonic? Because it seems to me like Super Sonic is Sonic's 2nd slot, just as Giga Bowser is to Bowser and Warioman is to Wario

Super Sonic is built into Sonic's Final file I would think, the other two have their own moveset files, so your best bet would be to recreate Super Sonic from scratch sadly.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Lillith on January 30, 2014, 07:55:10 AM
Super Sonic is built into Sonic's Final file I would think, the other two have their own moveset files, so your best bet would be to recreate Super Sonic from scratch sadly.

Hmm, kinda makes me wonder how people edit Super Sonic though

here guys, contrary to what it may seem, the bosses do have slots. as does warioman and gigabowser. as for usage data, thats a different story.

PW made this image, it documents all the slots and how each is aligned.

Fighter Chart

Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on January 30, 2014, 08:06:26 AM
here guys, contrary to what it may seem, the bosses do have slots. as does warioman and gigabowser. as for usage data, thats a different story.

PW made this image, it documents all the slots and how each is aligned.

Fighter Chart
Thanks, yeah, I have that chart, but there's so much goin on in it that I don't quite understand it, I was looking for something more simple, like a list. For Example, I know Lucario's Character ID is 20, but on that chart there's different things, like his CSS Slot and Cosmetics is 20, but Fighter 20 is King Dedede and Slot 20 is Squirtle making me wonder which one of these is actually Lucario's Character ID

that's because there are 4 types of data for each character. cosmetic, css, slot, and fighter. the brawlex character's data are lined up just like mario's is. but somehow when nintendo made the game, things got a little messed up. so, the fighter data may be a different ID then the cosmetic on the REAL lucario. but when you clone him into a new slot, it makes NEW data. and that data is aligned. that's why you can name all the configs the same ID.

basically, each of the 4 lines of stuff on the chart represents a different type of data.