The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tiberious on January 31, 2014, 01:12:17 AM
Mine's a much older Wii (with GC ports, and even BootMii/boot2 support), and I get the "Now Loading." crash too. And yes, a stock common5.pac doesn't fix it.
(well I didn't use a vanilla common5, I used the common5 from the July 28 build of SJS CSPs xP )

So it seems like I'm not alone...

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on January 31, 2014, 01:11:14 AM
at mr.unusual
do u have all necessary files for shadow?
like fitfinal fitmotion fitcharacter fitentry etc?gfx issues
meh
that is not too important to me

i wish someone like liberternie or mewtwo would make a program that would set up everything for anyone lol
I saw a FitResult file, but not an Entry file when looking through the partition where did you get the Entry file?

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on January 31, 2014, 01:11:14 AM
at mr.unusual
do u have all necessary files for shadow?
like fitfinal fitmotion fitcharacter fitentry etc?gfx issues
meh
that is not too important to me

i wish someone like liberternie or mewtwo would make a program that would set up everything for anyone lol

As a matter of fact, I want to learn how to fix gfx errors and then upload them for people so that everything is set up for them :)

It'd not a big deal for Shadow though... but I made the mistake of having Goku and Pit fight. (Pit version). That was... interesting. Aha.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on January 31, 2014, 01:16:00 AM
As a matter of fact, I want to learn how to fix gfx errors and then upload them for people so that everything is set up for them :)

It'd not a big deal for Shadow though... but I made the mistake of having Goku and Pit fight. (Pit version). That was... interesting. Aha.
Tails vs. MK.......
That's not a good combo either.

January 31, 2014, 01:23:51 AM #1849 Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 01:25:42 AM by Nebulon
Quote from: MrUnusual on January 31, 2014, 01:15:12 AM
I saw a FitResult file, but not an Entry file when looking through the partition where did you get the Entry file?

My Shadow has a Fitentry. I got it from Shadow over Olimar.

My Knuckles doesn't.

Both have a result .pac.

Fighter Config has no entry though, single result, no kirby, single final.

This works for me. Does it match yours?



Post Merge: January 31, 2014, 01:25:42 AM

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on January 31, 2014, 01:18:28 AM
Tails vs. MK.......
That's not a good combo either.

I learned that when I was testing my new textures for Tails over MK. Him along with Goku and Sephiroth are first on my list.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on January 31, 2014, 01:23:51 AM
My Shadow has a Fitentry. I got it from Shadow over Olimar.

My Knuckles doesn't.

Both have a result .pac.

Fighter Config has no entry though, single result, no kirby, single final.

This works for me. Does it match yours?



Post Merge: January 31, 2014, 01:25:42 AM

I learned that when I was testing my new textures for Tails over MK. Him along with Goku and Sephiroth are first on my list.

Yeah, I guess the Entry was the only thing I was missing, so I'll have to find that in the Shadow Olimar thing, thanks for the help though :) I'll try again and get back to you guys if it doesn't work

Quote from: MrUnusual on January 31, 2014, 01:48:10 AM
Yeah, I guess the Entry was the only thing I was missing, so I'll have to find that in the Shadow Olimar thing, thanks for the help though :) I'll try again and get back to you guys if it doesn't work

Well, what Shadow is it? There's a few out there. I'll send a link to the one on the vault I use.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zj8gk507g4ner44/Shadow+over+Pikmin+v3.98.rar

This has the entry. I use everything from this except the .pac, because it comes with the weapon generating taunt and the Chaos control after xx amount of damage.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: MrUnusual on January 31, 2014, 01:48:10 AM
Yeah, I guess the Entry was the only thing I was missing, so I'll have to find that in the Shadow Olimar thing, thanks for the help though :) I'll try again and get back to you guys if it doesn't work
or use sonics default entry if youre shadow is over sonic
:/

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on January 31, 2014, 03:33:41 AM
or use sonics default entry if youre shadow is over sonic
:/

This is probably better^
I just never switched mine, but noticed it didn't crash.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

January 31, 2014, 03:39:40 AM #1854 Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 03:41:21 AM by MrUnusual
Quote from: Nebulon on January 31, 2014, 02:00:39 AM
Well, what Shadow is it? There's a few out there. I'll send a link to the one on the vault I use.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zj8gk507g4ner44/Shadow+over+Pikmin+v3.98.rar

This has the entry. I use everything from this except the .pac, because it comes with the weapon generating taunt and the Chaos control after xx amount of damage.

Ohh so that's how you got the Entry file because it's not Sonic's it's Olimar's, this was the one I was gonna use http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31606

Post Merge: January 31, 2014, 03:41:21 AM

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on January 31, 2014, 03:33:41 AM
or use sonics default entry if youre shadow is over sonic
:/
That's the thing, I was looking through the original games partition in the backup vanilla Brawl ISO I have and there is no Sonic Entry , I see a lot of FitSonicSpy files and a FitSonicResult and other things, but no FitSonicEntry

Quote from: MrUnusual on January 31, 2014, 03:39:40 AM
Ohh so that's how you got the Entry file because it's not Sonic's it's Olimar's, this was the one I was gonna use http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31606

Post Merge: January 31, 2014, 03:41:21 AM
That's the thing, I was looking through the original games partition in the backup vanilla Brawl ISO I have and there is no Sonic Entry , I see a lot of FitSonicSpy files and a FitSonicResult and other things, but no FitSonicEntry

Well, it's for a Sonic Module character. I was told entries for module characters can also work on originals. Wouldn't hurt to try it. Did your Fighterconfig match the one I posted?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on January 31, 2014, 03:44:57 AM
Well, it's for a Sonic Module character. I was told entries for module characters can also work on originals. Wouldn't hurt to try it. Did your Fighterconfig match the one I posted?
The one that you posted? I must have missed that one. Was it included in that Shadow Pikmin rar that you just posted? Because I didn't see a fighterconfig in there

January 31, 2014, 03:53:46 AM #1857 Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 03:54:38 AM by Don Jon BravoEX
does anyone know why Shadow works perfectly over Donkey Kong?
I mean can exploring BrawlEX bring any light into this?

i mean its kinda useless now, but it may help existing ports work glitchless...

Quote from: MrUnusual on January 31, 2014, 03:47:51 AM
The one that you posted? I must have missed that one. Was it included in that Shadow Pikmin rar that you just posted? Because I didn't see a fighterconfig in there

Oh, no it was just a written post where I explained what I had in my fighter config. It's up a little ways, maybe on previous page.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on January 31, 2014, 03:53:46 AM
does anyone know why Shadow works perfectly over Donkey Kong?
I mean can exploring BrawlEX bring any light into this?

i mean its kinda useless now, but it may help existing ports work glitchless...

The ShadowKong PSA is a Perfect (with no rel) Port of Sonic over Donkey Kong.
That's why he works perfectly over Donkey Kong.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.