Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847018 times)
Jade_Rock
Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1875 on: January 31, 2014, 01:20:24 PM »

So for anyone using who may be interested I made a Roy that combines both the P:M and Thany's Decloned movesets to make a sort of... Super... Decloned Roy? I don't know. It still uses Duon's soundbank for those wondering, enjoy your new Roy I s'pose.

It can be found here~
https://www.mediafire.com/?mljvh4kf89vxpck
That sounds cool I will try this.

I might do the same for Mewtwo, but I don't know yet.

What would you even do for Mewtwo?He's not a clone so...

Also I leave for a day and now there's 7 pages ahead of where I was!?

BlueBrain
God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1876 on: January 31, 2014, 01:45:49 PM »

this thread expands pretty damn quick yeah...

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1877 on: January 31, 2014, 05:37:35 PM »

are u guys sure you need battleportraits, and all that stage result crap
    reason why i ask is because i was able to have noncrashing clones just using their fighter config files
    :/
    on the wii

of course they didnt have cosmetics and would load mario's CSS icon/portraits
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 05:39:00 PM by Don Jon BravoEX » Logged

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1878 on: January 31, 2014, 05:58:14 PM »

Yea I agree with DonJohnBravoEx, I can play matches and stock battles with out BPs, RSPs and such. It doesnt freeze. The game loads the original character

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1879 on: January 31, 2014, 06:08:00 PM »

All of my pictures were put in (CSP, BP, and Result Portrait). When I figure out how to fix gfx errors in the psa when default characters are in play, I can upload it all if people just want to use the pics I made and whatnot.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1880 on: January 31, 2014, 06:18:51 PM »

Well I can't test for sure (because the Now Loading freeze is basically gamebreaking now, I can't get past it for the life of my Wii console), but for custom cosmetics, RSPs ARE NEEDED or they do crash, no BP code or not (because game still loads them). Always make sure the CSPs are LZ77 compressed, the RSPs and BPs are uncompressed, and they are named properly. I also do not think CMPR will work with BPs, use CI8.

Just a pro tip to any newcomers that are too lazy to read the past 120+ pages...

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1881 on: January 31, 2014, 06:33:46 PM »

The cosmetic stuff is for ADVANCED users only...that's why i made a tutorial to maybe help people understand and TRY to get them. :/

as in, if you really care about having a perfectly cloned and independent character with its own cosmetics and such. The clone engine works perfectly fine without them. So case in point, if you dont care about custom cosmetics, then don't use em Tongue lol

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1882 on: January 31, 2014, 06:49:32 PM »

The cosmetic stuff is for ADVANCED users only...that's why i made a tutorial to maybe help people understand and TRY to get them. :/

as in, if you really care about having a perfectly cloned and independent character with its own cosmetics and such. The clone engine works perfectly fine without them. So case in point, if you dont care about custom cosmetics, then don't use em Tongue lol
    this is true enough
    I used to think i was an advanced Brawl hacker cause i can do pretty decent Hex work in certain aspects. but then this came along and tested ever sense of patience i had

i hate, i mean it hate sounding like this.
    anyone have a package that is pretty much done with more characters done than ASF1nks? i kinda want to use it cause me are am is lazy

and after you hex edit a BrawlEx file and edit it with the Brawl documents editor like change the name of the character, will it effect things like the Css ID placement 110,111,112 etc etc? cause i might use ASF1ink's as a basis, or use someone elses if they have more than his. to change some clones.

Or make something like what the Stage Expansion Tutorial made. some very basic template that all that one person would need to do.

like have all the things ranging from 110 to the max.
    have all the ID'S associated with those ID'S to put in the Cosmeticconfig. something to consider. i know it would be time consuming all to hell, but it would help many impaitent people such as my self and we would be forever grateful.
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 06:52:48 PM by Ultraxwing » Logged

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1883 on: January 31, 2014, 07:00:27 PM »

this is true enough
    I used to think i was an advanced Brawl hacker cause i can do pretty decent Hex work in certain aspects. but then this came along and tested ever sense of patience i had

i hate, i mean it hate sounding like this.
    anyone have a package that is pretty much done with more characters done than ASF1nks? i kinda want to use it cause me are am is lazy

and after you hex edit a BrawlEx file and edit it with the Brawl documents editor like change the name of the character, will it effect things like the Css ID placement 110,111,112 etc etc? cause i might use ASF1ink's as a basis, or use someone elses if they have more than his. to change some clones.

Or make something like what the Stage Expansion Tutorial made. some very basic template that all that one person would need to do.

like have all the things ranging from 110 to the max.
    have all the ID'S associated with those ID'S to put in the Cosmeticconfig. something to consider. i know it would be time consuming all to hell, but it would help many impaitent people such as my self and we would be forever grateful.
    I have maximum clones right now, with 37 additional stages most of which have their own music. Each stage and clone has all of their proper pictures (except i didn't modify icons or ingame names because i didn't want pokemon stadium freezes.) and a few of the default characters have alternate skins. If you're interested u'll upload it, but i'm gonna reupload when gfx are fixed.

Post Merge: January 31, 2014, 07:02:21 PM
    I didn't modify stock icons*
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 07:02:21 PM by Nebulon » Logged

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1884 on: January 31, 2014, 07:09:43 PM »

I have maximum clones right now, with 37 additional stages most of which have their own music. Each stage and clone has all of their proper pictures (except i didn't modify icons or ingame names because i didn't want pokemon stadium freezes.) and a few of the default characters have alternate skins. If you're interested u'll upload it, but i'm gonna reupload when gfx are fixed.

Post Merge: January 31, 2014, 07:02:21 PM
    I didn't modify stock icons*
    If you wouldn't mind uploading it my friend.
    oh, and don't mind the size i am using the SDHC fix, with an 8gig card.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1885 on: January 31, 2014, 07:26:41 PM »

If you wouldn't mind uploading it my friend.
    oh, and don't mind the size i am using the SDHC fix, with an 8gig card.

No problem at all. Smiley i'll upload it as soon as come home in like 30 minutes. I hope you enjoy.

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1886 on: January 31, 2014, 07:29:38 PM »

No problem at all. Smiley i'll upload it as soon as come home in like 30 minutes. I hope you enjoy.
    It'll be a god send, if i had the mental tenacity like i used to i would do it my self. but i find it hard nowadays to even think of replacing CSS related anything. so i'll thank you heavily for this.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1887 on: January 31, 2014, 07:58:50 PM »

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i2zqwk6mrt94ynu/B_XEi3TOiA

Here you are Smiley Let me know what you think? ALSO, you wouldn't happen to know how to edit gfx sharing and model sharing between characters with similar modules would you?? I want to start working on that right away.

Jade_Rock
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1888 on: January 31, 2014, 08:12:36 PM »

Sweet someone's uploading a pack I want to try it.

Tiberious
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1889 on: January 31, 2014, 08:29:10 PM »

So, with the various 'missing' sound codes, can these be used to add in victory fanfares for various characters?

Say, for example, I wanted to add in a 'Z37.brstm' for the Alloys to use (using the last bit of 'Let's Brawl', and 'over' Roy's version of the FE fanfare).

In order to actually do it, I would need to:

1) Edit all the Cosmetic configs for the Alloys to point at song 285F for a fanfare,
    2) Throw in the other config files for the Alloys, even if untouched,
    3) Place Z37.brstm in the sound\strm folder.

Is this correct?

Edit: I've gone and update the Alloy_Files.zip file. It can be grabbed here. I added the BrawlEx files, but still no gct file yet.
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 08:35:10 PM by Tiberious » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: