Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2848358 times)
Ultraxwing
Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1890 on: January 31, 2014, 08:44:32 PM »

Behemoth of a download my man. i'm glad you uploaded this.
    very much thanks!

Tiberious
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1891 on: January 31, 2014, 08:47:11 PM »

It's not 100% fixed yet. I still need to troubleshoot some freezes. I'm hoping someone with some better knowledge can help with that by having the files to see where I'm going wrong.

Jade_Rock
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1892 on: January 31, 2014, 09:09:05 PM »

Behemoth of a download my man. i'm glad you uploaded this.
    very much thanks!

How big was it?I forgot I was downloading and shut of laptop now I got to start over...

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1893 on: January 31, 2014, 09:33:48 PM »

It's less than a gig... Smiley

Post Merge: January 31, 2014, 09:35:04 PM
    I promise it's good quality if nothing else. But it's completely labeled csp bp and victory portrait wise.
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 09:35:04 PM by Nebulon » Logged

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Jade_Rock
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1894 on: January 31, 2014, 09:36:56 PM »

It's 488MB it just finished.

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1895 on: January 31, 2014, 10:07:06 PM »

It's less than a gig... Smiley

Post Merge: January 31, 2014, 09:35:04 PM
    I promise it's good quality if nothing else. But it's completely labeled csp bp and victory portrait wise.
    This is quite lovely
    my only gripe atm is that the codes aren't in text format. can you post them seperate please? need to know what you used etc, etc.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1896 on: January 31, 2014, 10:16:39 PM »

I've got a sheet for code i'm using, and character ids. I'll upload that in a but. Watching Avatar Wink

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1897 on: January 31, 2014, 10:21:50 PM »

I've got a sheet for code i'm using, and character ids. I'll upload that in a but. Watching Avatar Wink
    I can be patient my friend, just i need to apply the SDHC code or it kinda not works lol.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1898 on: January 31, 2014, 10:52:17 PM »

I can be patient my friend, just i need to apply the SDHC code or it kinda not works lol.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ojrvi3ekfq0zgll/io2tEVYmtN

NOTE: The above link is for two notepad files.

One of those files gives the codes along with what they are.
    The other goes further and gives more details about the codes, as well as shows people how my characters are set up and what IDs they use in case they want to modify.

Both of these files have THE SAME codes, so you only need to follow one. For the easiest understanding, pick the simpler one. For those that want to take what I've made and modify it, go with the explained one. Smiley

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1899 on: January 31, 2014, 11:06:40 PM »

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ojrvi3ekfq0zgll/io2tEVYmtN

NOTE: The above link is for two notepad files.

One of those files gives the codes along with what they are.
    The other goes further and gives more details about the codes, as well as shows people how my characters are set up and what IDs they use in case they want to modify.

Both of these files have THE SAME codes, so you only need to follow one. For the easiest understanding, pick the simpler one. For those that want to take what I've made and modify it, go with the explained one. Smiley

Thanks my man!
    easily explained, i know most of this info but it is nice to have a fresh reminder.

on note on your current package.
    it is very stable and it includes maximum stages for maximum fun!
    makes me a person who hates finding stages even more happy!

a quick question
    if i were to edit the FighterConfig to be a different character, EG Drmario into another marth clone. could i do so easily? did you hex edit it in anyway? the cosmetic data i won't mess with. but i would like to change some of these clones. and i need to be sure i can edit/replace the FighterConfig's so that there might not be a problem with the CSS/Cosmetics. also where do i change the Master Hand one? i'm just going to replace it with Extra Fighter!

to note. i might be old school. but how do i exactly use a non spaced GCT code? NVM i can manually space it.
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 11:18:18 PM by Ultraxwing » Logged

Jade_Rock
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1900 on: January 31, 2014, 11:21:05 PM »

Greatest pack ever!

Funny costumes and stages(extra ones)
    Full CSS of custom characters with CSP and BP's

Also why does everyone say "crazy hand" under thier BP?

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1901 on: January 31, 2014, 11:25:00 PM »

Greatest pack ever!

Funny costumes and stages(extra ones)
    Full CSS of custom characters with CSP and BP's

Also why does everyone say "crazy hand" under thier BP?
    Maybe Crazy Hand brought more people into the smash universe, and some of those not belonging to Nintendo!

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1902 on: January 31, 2014, 11:29:49 PM »

Thanks my man!
    easily explained, i know most of this info but it is nice to have a fresh reminder.

on note on your current package.
    it is very stable and it includes maximum stages for maximum fun!
    makes me a person who hates finding stages even more happy!

a quick question
    if i were to edit the FighterConfig to be a different character, EG Drmario into another marth clone. could i do so easily? did you hex edit it in anyway? the cosmetic data i won't mess with. but i would like to change some of these clones. and i need to be sure i can edit/replace the FighterConfig's so that there might not be a problem with the CSS/Cosmetics. also where do i change the Master Hand one? i'm just going to replace it with Extra Fighter!

I'm glad to hear this Smiley

Another Marth Clone? Well every clone you see I followed the tutorial for. After my third I'd memorized the process, and unless there's a different method then you'd have to go and replace all of the Brawl EX files (The fighter, config, Slot, and CSS number 42 for Dr Mario) with Marth versions. Use module editor, config utility, and HxD data reader to make sure that your module, fighter42, and your Config42 have the proper edits. Dr. Mario has all of the edited information in order to load the Dr. Mario cosmetics, so if you want to use those cosmetics and his icon cosmetics you'll need to change what's in the tutorial. For the module, it's the general ID of the Marth module needs to be 0x94 and the Section 8 first line of 000000XX needs to end in the character's ID (In this case 42). As for Fighter, you would change the name to what you want, which will cause the fighter config to search for files matching the name you input (Don't forget to turn off Kirby and anything you might need to to get this particular psa to work). And then for the cosmetic config, you need to give the Marth cosmetic file the same values you'd find on row 2 of the Dr. Mario cosmetic file. (Just the first part that reads 71. Make sure it says 71 in the same spot as Marth's cosmetic file).

Also note that when putting in costumes for Marth, he has costumes 00-05. Dr. Mario has 00-02 and then 04-06. So you'll need to make sure you have a costume for each slot, since Marth knows to load 6 costumes.

If I'm not making sense, try the tutorial again. You won't need all of it this time Smiley I'm tired though, so I hope something I just wrote made sense. Goodnight for tonight. Smiley

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1903 on: January 31, 2014, 11:39:21 PM »

I'm glad to hear this Smiley

Another Marth Clone? Well every clone you see I followed the tutorial for. After my third I'd memorized the process, and unless there's a different method then you'd have to go and replace all of the Brawl EX files (The fighter, config, Slot, and CSS number 42 for Dr Mario) with Marth versions. Use module editor, config utility, and HxD data reader to make sure that your module, fighter42, and your Config42 have the proper edits. Dr. Mario has all of the edited information in order to load the Dr. Mario cosmetics, so if you want to use those cosmetics and his icon cosmetics you'll need to change what's in the tutorial. For the module, it's the general ID of the Marth module needs to be 0x94 and the Section 8 first line of 000000XX needs to end in the character's ID (In this case 42). As for Fighter, you would change the name to what you want, which will cause the fighter config to search for files matching the name you input (Don't forget to turn off Kirby and anything you might need to to get this particular psa to work). And then for the cosmetic config, you need to give the Marth cosmetic file the same values you'd find on row 2 of the Dr. Mario cosmetic file. (Just the first part that reads 71. Make sure it says 71 in the same spot as Marth's cosmetic file).

Also note that when putting in costumes for Marth, he has costumes 00-05. Dr. Mario has 00-02 and then 04-06. So you'll need to make sure you have a costume for each slot, since Marth knows to load 6 costumes.

If I'm not making sense, try the tutorial again. You won't need all of it this time Smiley I'm tired though, so I hope something I just wrote made sense. Goodnight for tonight. Smiley
    Pretty easy! i understand the cloning process very well. it was the Fighter data that was confusing me. thanks! it is pretty easy now that you've explained it in better detail.

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1904 on: January 31, 2014, 11:47:31 PM »

I am curious though people say the clone engine won't work with regular Project M but can it work with the recently released custom other hack friendly build?

Pages:  1 ... 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: