The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 02, 2014, 04:43:53 AM #1935 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 04:44:53 AM by Doqtor Kirby
Quote from: Nebulon on February 02, 2014, 04:40:46 AM
The Megaman. Hands down, class dismissed, Megaman.
Megaman confirmed for BrawlExpanded...no... Megaman confirmed for BrawlEx get hype.

Post Merge: February 02, 2014, 04:44:53 AM

Quote from: WintersAssassin on February 02, 2014, 04:42:27 AM
Well there's a fairly decent albeit a little overpowered Gray Fox over Metaknight PSA, that I've been using for my own games. He'd be good MK clone for your roster.
Ok I can look in to that. Where is it? :P

February 02, 2014, 04:59:26 AM #1936 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 05:08:22 AM by Nebulon
Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on February 02, 2014, 04:43:53 AM
Megaman confirmed for BrawlExpanded...no... Megaman confirmed for BrawlEx get hype.

Post Merge: February 02, 2014, 04:44:53 AM
Ok I can look in to that. Where is it? :P

What's Brawl Expanded? Is it just Brawlex? I never thought about what the "ex" stood for. OR is that something different?

Post Merge: February 02, 2014, 05:08:22 AM

Would Viewtiful Joe be good? They came out with a new texture for him and I'll make some recolors for you. Only problem is I think he's over Captain Falcon. If not him then... a good Silver the Hedgehog PSA maybe? Also, does your Tails PSA spawn bombs?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

February 02, 2014, 05:21:00 AM #1937 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 05:25:29 AM by Doqtor Kirby
Quote from: Nebulon on February 02, 2014, 04:59:26 AM
What's Brawl Expanded? Is it just Brawlex? I never thought about what the "ex" stood for. OR is that something different?

Post Merge: February 02, 2014, 05:08:22 AM

Would Viewtiful Joe be good? They came out with a new texture for him and I'll make some recolors for you. Only problem is I think he's over Captain Falcon. If not him then... a good Silver the Hedgehog PSA maybe? Also, does your Tails PSA spawn bombs?
BrawlExpanded is the name of the pack, silly. xD

Viewtiful Joe.... hm. Maybe.

Yes, Tails does spawn bombs. :srs: I may fix that sooner/later.

I got lost reading the .rel topic, so no Ness rel.

------------------------

I shoulda just went back to interfacing.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on February 02, 2014, 05:21:00 AM
BrawlExpanded is the name of the pack, silly. xD

Viewtiful Joe.... hm. Maybe.

Yes, Tails does spawn bombs. :srs: I may fix that sooner/later.

I got lost reading the .rel topic, so no Ness rel.

I would love a fix for that. Worst thing about him. I'm more of a PSA guy then a brawlbox guy and I can't for the life of me figure out which attack is Down+B and what thing spawns the item in play.

Yeah, there's currently no Ness rel. People will go nuts if you can really make one for Megaman though. By chance, did they ever fix Megaman? He has a glitch where projectiles couldn't pass through where he spawned among a couple of other things...
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

February 02, 2014, 05:36:22 AM #1939 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 05:38:19 AM by Doqtor Kirby
Quote from: Nebulon on February 02, 2014, 05:26:50 AM
I would love a fix for that. Worst thing about him. I'm more of a PSA guy then a brawlbox guy and I can't for the life of me figure out which attack is Down+B and what thing spawns the item in play.

Yeah, there's currently no Ness rel. People will go nuts if you can really make one for Megaman though. By chance, did they ever fix Megaman? He has a glitch where projectiles couldn't pass through where he spawned among a couple of other things...
There was a fix to Tails: Make the bomb less powerful. It came with it, but I could easily replace if deemed necessary.

If I could find out what the hell I'm even supposed to do with the rel I could make one, but I don't even know where to start.

[editzk] In PSA, the Down Special is SpecialLw, the bomb spawns with Generate Item or something like that.

February 02, 2014, 06:16:26 AM #1940 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 06:17:53 AM by sammi-huskyEX
i'll look into the Ness module for you guys :P it'll probably be easier then some of the others i'm working on...

speaking of working on..i'm programming a tool for BrawlEx...though to be honest i have never programmed in c# before, only c++. so it may be a bit, but for NOW i have the beginnings of a validater / tool.. in the future though, HOPEFULLY it will be able to completely automate the process of making and adding clones. including making the increased 'cBliss style' expanded costumes.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT: and possibly custom cosmetics...maybe...that part requires using brawlib and i'm just not experienced enough in c# to do that......yet ;P

February 02, 2014, 06:47:51 AM #1941 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 06:50:59 AM by ShinF
Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 02, 2014, 06:16:26 AM
i'll look into the Ness module for you guys :P it'll probably be easier then some of the others i'm working on...
Oooohhh, Ness module! That would be incredible. Out of curiosity, which ones are you working on?

Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 02, 2014, 06:16:26 AM
speaking of working on..i'm programming a tool for BrawlEx...though to be honest i have never programmed in c# before, only c++. so it may be a bit, but for NOW i have the beginnings of a validater / tool.. in the future though, HOPEFULLY it will be able to completely automate the process of making and adding clones. including making the increased 'cBliss style' expanded costumes.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT: and possibly custom cosmetics...maybe...that part requires using brawlib and i'm just not experienced enough in c# to do that......yet ;P
That's really awesome! It'll definitely help people who can't quite get how to do it. I would love to be able to program in C++ or C#. Or to create modules. The most I ever learned was HTML5, CSS, Actionscript, and a bit of Javascript and PHP.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on February 02, 2014, 04:02:44 AM
Ok so I have two spots on the roster for BrawlExpanded [the pack I'm making] and I can't find anything worth including, so I'm gonna leave it up to KC:MM users to help me decide these last two places...

So now I have to ask...
Who do you want to see? ;D
A lot of people really like the Scott Pilgrim PSA, so I think that would be a good choice.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

how about that marth psa that was featured on the blog?
the female marth... idk what her name was, the PSA seemed pretty legit, and marth is clonable.

February 02, 2014, 12:31:41 PM #1943 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 12:37:42 PM by Not Kratos
Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 02, 2014, 06:16:26 AM
i'll look into the Ness module for you guys :P it'll probably be easier then some of the others i'm working on...
If one of the other modules is Captain Falcon...

EDIT:
Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on February 02, 2014, 04:02:44 AM
-Mewtwo
Would you mind me asking what Mewtwo you have? Most Mewtwos I've seen are either modified from Melee or don't have the best animation quality. (I'm really picky about that stuff.)

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on February 02, 2014, 05:36:22 AM
There was a fix to Tails: Make the bomb less powerful. It came with it, but I could easily replace if deemed necessary.

If I could find out what the hell I'm even supposed to do with the rel I could make one, but I don't even know where to start.

[editzk] In PSA, the Down Special is SpecialLw, the bomb spawns with Generate Item or something like that.

I finally was able to open it in PSA. lol I was asking because I couldn't open it in PSA for some reason and figured I should learn how to do it in Brawl Box. But I got it somehow so it's all gravy now. In the case of a .pac not opening for PSA, would should I do?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on February 02, 2014, 01:56:43 PM
I finally was able to open it in PSA. lol I was asking because I couldn't open it in PSA for some reason and figured I should learn how to do it in Brawl Box. But I got it somehow so it's all gravy now. In the case of a .pac not opening for PSA, would should I do?
if you psa with bb version 67 or 68 if i recall, you wont be able to open then in the psa program, theres two ways to psa  fitcharacter.pac either psa program or old bb, the ones that used old bb wont ever be able to be oppened in the psa program again, most of my psas for example were done using bb so no psa program will work, same for some other ppl.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't know if this has already been asked, but i would like to know how to mute a character.

or if there is a basic tutorial,  how to inject the custom sounds onto Boss's and get them to work on clones. i know PSA is involved but the latter is difficult.

but for now Muting a character would work too.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on February 02, 2014, 03:45:11 PM
I don't know if this has already been asked, but i would like to know how to mute a character.

or if there is a basic tutorial,  how to inject the custom sounds onto Boss's and get them to work on clones. i know PSA is involved but the latter is difficult.

but for now Muting a character would work too.
well the rel contains the soundbank id so your best bet is asking to whoever knows where the soundbank id is on the module and change it to another char like a boss or assist trophy and when the sounds were called in the psa(besides the comon sounds) it wouldnt find a eference and it would play no sound.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 02, 2014, 03:48:00 PM
well the rel contains the soundbank id so your best bet is asking to whoever knows where the soundbank id is on the module and change it to another char like a boss or assist trophy and when the sounds were called in the psa(besides the comon sounds) it wouldnt find a eference and it would play no sound.
Sounds like a plan, i could just wait for that. and in the future if i change it to a Boss's ID, i could then replace those boss's sounds and change the current PSA to accommodate better.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

February 02, 2014, 04:00:50 PM #1949 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 04:02:00 PM by HailToTheKingJigglypuff
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]