The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't wait for her to be released! ;D

February 02, 2014, 10:32:34 PM #1981 Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 12:11:52 AM by sammi-huskyEX
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on February 02, 2014, 08:24:54 PM
@sammy
hmm i want to make a program that adds characters to the CSS code, basically it changes the count number and adds an extra slot id number to the default CSS code, what programming would you recommend for that?

well if it's just inputing a textfile, or just using a static variable that you declare (the css code), then changing a value in it...it could probably be done in about any programming language..but in my experience (coming from c++) i personally think c# is easier :P

Quote from: Ultraxwing on February 02, 2014, 10:06:25 PM
did you look in the repository?

and i noticed that when i try and use your Custom stage code it will stop loading the game and boot back to the press A part of the wii menu. do i have to to use the GCTedit to insert them? because they are both seperate codes.

I didn't lol i tried looking myself and just found textures and a couple versions if psas. Didn't know which to pick.

As for the code, it honestly doesn't give me issues. I put it in with gctedit. Where exactly does it freeze? Because i know i occasionally get freezes durin the 'now loading' just after strap menu.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

It does not freeze at all on project m launcher with sd expansion code,it sometimes freezes on gecko at the now loading screen.

So if your having that problem at the now loading screen you could try Project M launcher.

For those who want P:M mewtwo on their roster I managed to fix the T-Pose on the jab and I'm working on the shadow ball but I kinda need some help
-He can now shoot it but the graphic effect doesn't appear
-He freezes on the first frame so he can't charge it up fully and can only shoot the small weak ones
-he T-Poses instead of doing his Landing light animation(though you can move and attack instantly out of it)
-the project M chars tend to have REALLY bad landing lag when doing an air attack. that's been fixed
pretty much all thats left is to fix the shadow ball and that random T-pose when landing and he'll be 100% working, the thing is I'm not too smart when it comes to PSA so I'll upload my progress if anyone else wants to try and fix him   :mewtwo:

Hey, I downloaded a Mewtwo from this thread.


In general, what's a safe way for characters to read modified Boss .sawnd files? And were any others made in this thread that are BrawlEx compatible? Also if there's a code for it, I'll need one that works with BrawlEx... I hope someone here remembers what I'm talking about.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

February 03, 2014, 01:30:48 AM #1986 Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 01:32:55 AM by Kenji Morada
I made Thany's De-Cloned Roy read boss sfx and I made Cloud and Knuckles read them to(I only posted Roy though)
You have to go in their FitFighter file and PSA them to load boss sfx which takes a while to do.
Here's Roy: https://www.mediafire.com/?8vsll7c4l9u5kh8
in his fighter config make sure he loads soundbank 13E and remember it's Thany's Roy not P:M Roy
-mewtwo is in the process of uploading-
EDIT
Cloud: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6nkljh8alegknrf/Cloud%20with%20sounds%20V1.rar

Quote from: Kenji Morada on February 03, 2014, 01:30:48 AM
I made Thany's De-Cloned Roy read boss sfx and I made Cloud and Knuckles read them to(I only posted Roy though)
You have to go in their FitFighter file and PSA them to load boss sfx which takes a while to do.
Here's Roy: https://www.mediafire.com/?8vsll7c4l9u5kh8
in his fighter config make sure he loads soundbank 13E and remember it's Thany's Roy not P:M Roy
-mewtwo is in the process of uploading-

Oh nice. :) Is there a code required?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on February 03, 2014, 01:31:46 AM
Oh nice. :) Is there a code required?
you need the Replacement Soundbank Engine Code located here
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=61460.0

KidCraft made a modified PM Mewtwo that has working Shadow Balls, but he removed the Hover and ability to act out of Teleport, plus gave him Lucario's jab to fix the t-posing. I also uploaded some BrawlEx files and his soundbank with them here. Maybe you can figure out how he got the Shadow Ball working properly by looking at it?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fds7teyl7u2qjnb/Mewtwo%20with%20Sounds.zip

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

February 03, 2014, 01:39:38 AM #1990 Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 01:41:16 AM by Kenji Morada
Quote from: ShinF on February 03, 2014, 01:38:46 AM
KidCraft made a modified PM Mewtwo that has working Shadow Balls, but he removed the Hover and ability to act out of Teleport, plus gave him Lucario's jab to fix the t-posing. I also uploaded some BrawlEx files and his soundbank with them here. Maybe you can figure out how he got the Shadow Ball working properly by looking at it?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fds7teyl7u2qjnb/Mewtwo%20with%20Sounds.zip
Thanks I'll look into this
EDIT
btw rather than PSA a new jab you can just go in the fighter config and set rapidjab to True and jabcount to 1

Can anyone edit that Mewtwo so he can hover and act out of teleport?

I'm sure there is a reason he took that off though.

the one im working on can hover, i just cant fix the shadow ball

Quote from: Kenji Morada on February 03, 2014, 01:30:48 AM
I made Thany's De-Cloned Roy read boss sfx and I made Cloud and Knuckles read them to(I only posted Roy though)
You have to go in their FitFighter file and PSA them to load boss sfx which takes a while to do.
Here's Roy: https://www.mediafire.com/?8vsll7c4l9u5kh8
in his fighter config make sure he loads soundbank 13E and remember it's Thany's Roy not P:M Roy
-mewtwo is in the process of uploading-
EDIT
Cloud: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6nkljh8alegknrf/Cloud%20with%20sounds%20V1.rar

Nice! Which Cloud is this by the way? I know of two.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822