The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nebulon on February 03, 2014, 02:06:05 AM
Nice! Which Cloud is this by the way? I know of two.

Also, I use Knuckles. Probably the same one as I have already too. :) Whenever you decide to upload it I'll apply it.

Post Merge: February 03, 2014, 02:09:59 AM

Quote from: Kenji Morada on February 03, 2014, 02:08:35 AM
This one, I might do the other one if anyone prefers it
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24056

I use the other one, but I'm sure there's plenty of people that'll appreciate your first one :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Knuckles over Sonic, or Knuckles over Jigglypuff?
The one I use is over Sonic

Quote from: Kenji Morada on February 03, 2014, 02:12:27 AM
Knuckles over Sonic, or Knuckles over Jigglypuff?
The one I use is over Sonic

I use over Sonic as well. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

okay, the crash isn't exactly caused by any specific code.
because i use an 8gig card and i use the SDHC code. it might be the problem

i decided to get the Phantom wing's stage roster expansion code and Eternal Yoshi's Maxed out SSS code. turn any of those two one, even if i'm using the Project M launcher. it will load. stop and not exactly crash as moreso boot back to the wii menu. if i use a USB loader, it loads without codes.

so i'm just not going to use expanded stages. cause i'm already over my 2 gig limit on mods. (tons of costumes, and music)
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on February 03, 2014, 02:33:24 AM
okay, the crash isn't exactly caused by any specific code.
because i use an 8gig card and i use the SDHC code. it might be the problem

i decided to get the Phantom wing's stage roster expansion code and Eternal Yoshi's Maxed out SSS code. turn any of those two one, even if i'm using the Project M launcher. it will load. stop and not exactly crash as moreso boot back to the wii menu. if i use a USB loader, it loads without codes.

so i'm just not going to use expanded stages. cause i'm already over my 2 gig limit on mods. (tons of costumes, and music)

Ah, I see. Well... I'm sorry that I couldn't help further.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on February 03, 2014, 02:34:43 AM
Ah, I see. Well... I'm sorry that I couldn't help further.
it's no problem. if i post my code list, someone might see the problem.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on February 03, 2014, 02:33:24 AM
okay, the crash isn't exactly caused by any specific code.
because i use an 8gig card and i use the SDHC code. it might be the problem

i decided to get the Phantom wing's stage roster expansion code and Eternal Yoshi's Maxed out SSS code. turn any of those two one, even if i'm using the Project M launcher. it will load. stop and not exactly crash as moreso boot back to the wii menu. if i use a USB loader, it loads without codes.

so i'm just not going to use expanded stages. cause i'm already over my 2 gig limit on mods. (tons of costumes, and music)
That's strange, because Stage Expansion works perfectly with my build, and that works fine through PM Launcher on a 32 gig card. Would you like me to upload it? It's got like 10 characters added atm. I have an older one already uploaded that has 7 added, but I figure you'd want the updated one. It also has cBliss on it, as well.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: Nebulon on February 03, 2014, 02:19:02 AM
I use over Sonic as well. :)
ok good, it may take a while though cause my internet sux so yea

Quote from: ShinF on February 03, 2014, 02:39:41 AM
That's strange, because Stage Expansion works perfectly with my build, and that works fine through PM Launcher on a 32 gig card. Would you like me to upload it? It's got like 10 characters added atm. I have an older one already uploaded that has 7 added, but I figure you'd want the updated one. It also has cBliss on it, as well.
or send me your codes through P.M it could be a code conflict. to be sure. and i wouldn't want to have to change my Clone packages. i have Nebulons, and i've edited his quite extremely. i would have to reapply over 50 CSP on non cloned characters and reclone certain characters. it could be a code problem lol.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Kenji Morada on February 03, 2014, 02:43:27 AM
ok good, it may take a while though cause my internet sux so yea

Oh sure, take your time :) What boss is it over?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822



Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on February 02, 2014, 05:05:57 PM
Check your files and make sure you have bx_fighter.rel and common2.pac from the Brawl Ex download on your SD card, because you will get random icons that will crash when highlighted when they aren't read.

They are there. I have the Alloy icons, CSPs, name tags, and even stock icons for them. I've given them all the character select graphics they would need, but I still have those crashes.

I've even tried using a stock common5.pac, to no avail.

Quote from: Nebulon on February 01, 2014, 05:52:17 AM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ojrvi3ekfq0zgll/io2tEVYmtN

NOTE: The above link is for two notepad files.

One of those files gives the codes along with what they are.
The other goes further and gives more details about the codes, as well as shows people how my characters are set up and what IDs they use in case they want to modify.

Both of these files have THE SAME codes, so you only need to follow one. For the easiest understanding, pick the simpler one. For those that want to take what I've made and modify it, go with the explained one. :)
Gosh, a lot happens when I'm gone, makes it hard to keep up lol. I have a question. What is the Extra Stage No. 1 and No. 2? And would that be compatible with the Melee 64 Expansion code?

February 03, 2014, 04:32:51 AM #2009 Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 04:39:45 AM by Nebulon
Quote from: MrUnusual on February 03, 2014, 04:08:48 AM
Gosh, a lot happens when I'm gone, makes it hard to keep up lol. I have a question. What is the Extra Stage No. 1 and No. 2? And would that be compatible with the Melee 64 Expansion code?

It's the same thing I think lol that's just the names I gave the codes because I didn't have the names on hand... but it's been confusing people so I'd better figure out what names they actually are.

Post Merge: February 03, 2014, 04:39:45 AM

Quote from: Kenji Morada on February 03, 2014, 02:57:24 AM
Meta Ridley
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/peos1vg72ecsi2k/Unlike%20Sonic%20I%20Don't%20Chuckle.rar

These are fantastic :) I couldn't use the Roy or Cloud one since I'm using the Nostalgia Roy moveset, and a different Cloud, but what I can use is great :) Please post here again if you make anymore!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822