The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

EY, is that log from using my toonlink module? it shouldn't have an accessor error...

accessor errors are caused when the module isn't configured right to load the new character in that slot. in other words, when you haven't added the relocation data to the new section[8] after converting the offsets to file offsets.

Quote from: Nebulon on February 04, 2014, 11:32:53 PM
I'm just surprised is all.

And you shall be surprised.
Master Chief is da best!!!
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 04, 2014, 08:38:52 PM
The BrawlEx Clone tool can now populate the list on page 1 with clones and automatically name them What their Result screen name is in the cosmetic config :) in the future those images will be the actual images from sc_selcharacter......hopefully...lol

BrawlEx Clone Tool (beta)


noice
if u need help for brawlbox intergration for the sc_selcharacter
let me know how i can help
also
do you ever plan on streaming on any of your work?

it'd be epic if that tool automized everything...
or at least the tedious parts... xD

Quote from: HaloFanODST on February 05, 2014, 12:05:02 AM
And you shall be surprised.
Master Chief is da best!!!

Any psa you reccomend for him over snake?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 05, 2014, 12:01:48 AM
EY, is that log from using my toonlink module? it shouldn't have an accessor error...

accessor errors are caused when the module isn't configured right to load the new character in that slot. in other words, when you haven't added the relocation data to the new section[8] after converting the offsets to file offsets.

Why yes it is the log from your Toon Link module. I have no clue why it's happening when I double checked the offsets in there.

hmmm i think this was also an issue that i was having when i made it...i think..i dont remember if it was diddy or toonlink that caused that :O

ok i keep getting this error that when i load a stage it has a funny freeze it will not load at all but i can turn off the power and reset the wii but it will not load the fight please help

did you try one of the video tutorials in the OP?

February 05, 2014, 02:29:46 AM #2079 Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 02:44:19 AM by Dustydusknoir
Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 05, 2014, 02:27:02 AM
did you try one of the video tutorials in the OP?
yes i made a good clone before but now it's not working and i keep getting this error i can let you see my files

Post Merge: February 05, 2014, 02:42:39 AM

if any of you can look at this than thank you :kdance: https://www.dropbox.com/s/83s0xj1n9atqzno/brawl%20ex%20files.rar

:kirby: I'd say either the character module is bad or the stage module is bad. Could you also be using the Stack Smash method by any chance?

i may be a while before i can help too much on here. I'm still waiting for that last bit of info from PW to start making exmodules. My tool's functionality is coming along nicely but i don't feel like posting updates in this thread unless it's a major update. I'm working on implementing Brawlib.dll so i can add new cosmetics to sc_selcharacter from my program. once that's done, the Clone Preview window will display acurate portraits of the clones.

I've already added functionality to manage the clones from the clone view page, including deleting clones and adding clones from there. it doesn't support having an un matching amount of configs between the folders, but that will change eventually. i want to get the basic functionality down first.

aside from BrawlEx stuff i'm also making some characters for brawl Minus, and programming the AI for minus as well..nevertheless as soon as PW gets back to me, i'll start making the modules :P

just a quick noob question. Are the ex .rel's provided the only ones that will work currently? Is it possible to add characters like ness by changing the .rel's. Btw the ness one actually works with the lucas .rel with the megaman moveset except for up-b and side-b which freezes... so close!   

Quote from: Chaos Phoenix on February 05, 2014, 08:57:56 PM
just a quick noob question. Are the ex .rel's provided the only ones that will work currently? Is it possible to add characters like ness by changing the .rel's. Btw the ness one actually works with the lucas .rel with the megaman moveset except for up-b and side-b which freezes... so close!  

What's included is all that is available. But behind the scenes the modules are being worked on. A lot of high traffic PSA characters can be used with the current ones so it shouldn't be too hard to fill a roster. :) But I understand wanting to wait. Mine's been full to the max of 50 for a week or so. Once the new modules come out I'll be waiting for the next expansion.

It's not possible at the time to add in Ness, but I believe this one's being worked on. I'm psyched for Megaman myself. I tried it out on the first day it was released, but not since. I'm personally hoping they fixed the glitch where an invisible barrier keeps projectiles from passing through where Megaman spawns.

But back on topic, it'll all be possible, in due time. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

So is there already a Pack with this being used? I don't understand it at all and have been crud tons busy with school. :L