Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847921 times)
SonicBrawler
Magical Girl
Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2175 on: February 07, 2014, 11:07:01 AM »

I believe it is one of the Giga and Company codes.
    yeah. that is needed with GB being playable and all.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2176 on: February 07, 2014, 11:08:23 AM »

yeah. that is needed with GB being playable and all.

But I believe that one of those codes make the new slots load Mario instead of a new clone.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2177 on: February 07, 2014, 11:13:03 AM »

But I believe that one of those codes make the new slots load Mario instead of a new clone.

yeah. that code interferes with BrawlEx. so i guess if someone wants to use it, they cant use GB

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2178 on: February 07, 2014, 11:14:47 AM »

Glad to see you watched the video tutorial (alot of people don't bother to check the op) make sure you change to hooktype for gecko to axnextframe, that has a big impact and may solve your problems. The only code that needs to be disabled is the CSS fix for giga and co.

if you still have problems, let me know with some more info

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2179 on: February 07, 2014, 11:23:55 AM »

yeah. that code interferes with BrawlEx. so i guess if someone wants to use it, they cant use GB

Yes they can, but they'll need to make Bowser transform instead of selecting Giga ala Samus/ZSS.

Post Merge: February 07, 2014, 11:24:50 AM
    Glad to see you watched the video tutorial (alot of people don't bother to check the op) make sure you change to hooktype for gecko to axnextframe, that has a big impact and may solve your problems. The only code that needs to be disabled is the CSS fix for giga and co.

if you still have problems, let me know with some more info

The problem there is, that the code is mixed with MANY others.
    That's going to be a problem.
    « Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 11:24:50 AM by HaloFanODST » Logged

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker Hot Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2180 on: February 07, 2014, 11:27:37 AM »

oh well if you leave the shadow ball the way it was for lucario but change his ef file texture it should work, The main reason being from what i could come to understand is that the PM mewtwo rel file calls the ef files from mizuo a subspace enemy and while i did exactly what was stated before on changing effects it causes mewtwo to have a shadow ball that doesn't grow when it's charging.

Also Omega regarding your mewtwo if you up B and still have your second jump he can up-b again, i had this same problem with my mewtwo when i tried to let him go into free fall.
    Oh ouch I didn't see that coming. That might be OP. I can fix that back or I can tell you how to fix it if you want. Just got to action 283 and the first change action 14 and the last change action 14 switch them both to say change action 16.

Well for the hover ability id assume you would need to add in and copy the parts associated with hovering to the file your editing. I never messed with the hover ability but i know you need to rename  the null spots with the same id as the ones in pm mewtwo to the fuwawa animations so they are referenced properly.
    If you got the hover to work on yours. You should combine it with mine so the only problem left is the item issue.

Just tried out that Mewtwo, is there any way to get his usual item animations back? It's just kinda strange seeing him revert to Lucario's pose whenever he picks something up, would it just be a matter of swapping in new animations or is it more complicated than that?
    If the animation are not already the same. You can export his PM item animations and replace them in the brawl one. That should fix it.

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2181 on: February 07, 2014, 11:37:48 AM »

Is there a code that doesn't interfere but separates at least Samus and Zss? Zelda/sheik and Pokemon trainer don't need to be separated since you can click in the portrait, but Zss required a final smash or an input that i can never seem to get to work

KidCraft24
    Mega Kitten

Brawl DX Creator

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2182 on: February 07, 2014, 11:46:11 AM »

well the thing about changing the value to 16 is it causes him to go into special fall something i wanted to avoid, though it only happens when you use mewtwos up- from the ground,  im wondering if theres a way to avoid the issue like disable the ability to use special after up-b and sadly i never tried implementing the hover ability but the pm mewtwo's hover worked even with the clone lucario rel so it's not a rel related issue.

Click The Logo To Find Out More
    Click the Link To Download Now
    https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker Hot Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2183 on: February 07, 2014, 11:51:02 AM »

well the thing about changing the value to 16 is it causes him to go into special fall something i wanted to avoid, though it only happens when you use mewtwos up- from the ground,  im wondering if theres a way to avoid the issue like disable the ability to use special after up-b and sadly i never tried implementing the hover ability but the pm mewtwo's hover worked even with the clone lucario rel so it's not a rel related issue.
    You should copy and ppaste  P:M 3.0 Mewtwo action 283 with the Mewtwo I sent. See if that works

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2184 on: February 07, 2014, 12:30:30 PM »

Son Jon bravo posted a giga bowser for brawl ex a while back, and yes you can use the CSS code for individual spots for Zelda / shiek and samus / ZSS

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2185 on: February 07, 2014, 12:32:27 PM »

One more question: Can I reorganize the CSS with BrawlEx?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2186 on: February 07, 2014, 12:38:41 PM »

One more question: Can I reorganize the CSS with BrawlEx?

Yes. Using the code in the op along with the icon ids, you can put them in any order you want. I dis mine this way.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Shadz
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2187 on: February 07, 2014, 12:48:20 PM »

One of the videos in the tutorial states that Cbliss and BrawlEx conflict eachother in a manner of code, since my Cbliss is modded onto the Iso itself and not the SD card is that still going to conflict? or does anyone know?

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2188 on: February 07, 2014, 12:51:18 PM »

One of the videos in the tutorial states that Cbliss and BrawlEx conflict eachother in a manner of code, since my Cbliss is modded onto the Iso itself and not the SD card is that still going to conflict? or does anyone know?

It's the codes that conflict. If you want cBliss to still work, add these files to your BrawlEx build:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hds6bct3eht2w78/s7uZ4t6orM

You need the Fighter and CSSSlot configs. You can get all of both of them from the BrawlEx Bliss zip file. This'll give cBliss to every default character except Game & Watch.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2189 on: February 07, 2014, 12:54:19 PM »

Its not compatable aa long as the code is in the gct.
    Cbliss isn't necessary to give characters extra costumes now though. It can be achieved using brawlex configs. For more information, you may want to ask Shinf. He has a pack up with all characters costumes at max

EDIT: yup, he beat me to it lol

Pages:  1 ... 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: