The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

If it freezes over Pikachu even with the code, then it's either an issue with the code or with the moveset itself. I say check the code in your GCT to make sure it's entered correctly. Otherwise I'd say PM the creator of the mod itself to see about troubleshooting the issue. I know crawling isn't a very common thing to do. (I really only do it when I'm screwing around as Luigi.)

Either way it doesn't seem like an issue with the BrawlEx engine, though I'm not an expert.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Lightning?
There's a Marth version that's the exact same without crawling.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30533
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

February 14, 2014, 12:56:15 PM #2477 Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 12:59:53 PM by Batman
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 14, 2014, 11:58:41 AM
Lightning?
There's a Marth version that's the exact same without crawling.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30533
But I already have someone on Marth..

Quote from: Axel Akutare on February 14, 2014, 11:55:15 AM
If it freezes over Pikachu even with the code, then it's either an issue with the code or with the moveset itself. I say check the code in your GCT to make sure it's entered correctly. Otherwise I'd say PM the creator of the mod itself to see about troubleshooting the issue. I know crawling isn't a very common thing to do. (I really only do it when I'm screwing around as Luigi.)

Either way it doesn't seem like an issue with the BrawlEx engine, though I'm not an expert.

I do recall something though about codes that affect characters while having BrawlEx won't work. I even checked if the Pikachu has no crawl code had an update of some sort.. Nothing. But I'll give you an example. Attempt to download this onto Luigi. I have the same issue with him too; http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33834 The code for it is in it's description. Also, the creator of said moveset was very rude to me when I had a problem with one of his movesets. I rather not.

This is BrawlEx though, you can have however many clones of any character as you want...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

^like it says abode just make another brawlex marth clone it isnt that hard
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 14, 2014, 12:58:07 PM
This is BrawlEx though, you can have however many clones of any character as you want...

I know... ;w;

But I get lost when I use said tutorials. When I do it and I think I have it, I mess up somewhere somehow so many times it's frustrating.. n.n

Where are you lost on, exactly?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 14, 2014, 01:06:29 PM
Where are you lost on, exactly?

Probably the coding since I don't know which one causes the issues. Most likely both, but in most cases editing the module.

What slot number are you using for this character?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 14, 2014, 01:14:45 PM
What slot number are you using for this character?

Pikachu? If so I assume 48?

I mean for the new character, you first clone would have been 3F, next should be 40.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 14, 2014, 01:19:43 PM
I mean for the new character, you first clone would have been 3F, next should be 40.

I deleted the attempted clone a while back... I downloaded a pack from someone else instead. Since I went all table flip.

...Ah, I see then.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 14, 2014, 01:25:47 PM
...Ah, I see then.

Yeah... .___.
I'll just hope for an easier way later on. If there is such a thing...

Quote from: Batman on February 14, 2014, 01:27:36 PM
Yeah... .___.
I'll just hope for an easier way later on. If there is such a thing...

Not to over, advertise, but I've got a pack. I have two Marth characters, Roy and Sephiroth. If you don't like one of them you could always replace one. Their number information is in the Readme. I kept track of all of that so that people would have an easier time replacing them if they desired. Links to pack and Read me are in Sig. If you're interested. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822