The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Oh my lord.
PhantomWings, you sir, are a genius.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

PhantomWings 2016 anyone?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 15, 2014, 02:22:46 AM #2507 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 02:29:07 AM by ShinF
It's so beautiful!  :af2: :af2: :af2: PhantomWings, you are amazing!

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

*Checks updated topics* Oh, BrawlEx has new posts... Oh look PW posted... *spits coffee all over person next to me*
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

... I'm gonna hold off on updating my pack
... next update will take full advantage of the majesty before me
... this is literally a dream come true. I think at one point in time we've wanted an "unrealistic" amount of something from the franchises we love. And now, there's a fix for that. I have an infinite canvas to pour all of my "unrealistic" concoctions across.

Thank you PhantomWings.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

geeez
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*drops mug of coffee* Oh. My. [censored]. God.  Well, time to add more clones!!! *steps in broken glass* *Doesn't notice*

i cant even think of that many psa's lol but nice work

Nice Work PW!

Quote from: Nebulon on February 15, 2014, 02:54:20 AM
... I'm gonna hold off on updating my pack
... next update will take full advantage of the majesty before me
... this is literally a dream come true. I think at one point in time we've wanted an "unrealistic" amount of something from the franchises we love. And now, there's a fix for that. I have an infinite canvas to pour all of my "unrealistic" concoctions across.

Thank you PhantomWings.

Cool can't wait for that update your pack is great,I'm using it now.


guys here is what i did with all my slots

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 15, 2014, 03:27:20 AM #2515 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 03:39:11 AM by Don Jon BravoEX
@PW
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Thank you sir, you have just made my day...

I was talking to my gf when I seen this and hung up on her. Jeez PhantomWings your a beast. Now to figure out how to get that many PSAs lol. That is ALOT of stuff


[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Question: What do we need to do to get this to work with sc_selcharacters other than the one that was included, or will it only work with that one? I replaced the MenSelChrPose files in my sc_selcharacter with the ones included in the resources folder for mine, but it didn't work, and I couldn't find a place for MiscData[13] to go.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Holy crap! PhantomWings you are a god!

Did you manage to fix team battle matches yet?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.