The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

when anyone has the new brawlex set up with roy,mewtwo,waluigi and any other random chars could they upload it?  entire pf?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 16, 2014, 09:30:03 AM
when anyone has the new brawlex set up with roy,mewtwo,waluigi and any other random chars could they upload it?  entire pf?

I've got those :) I'm almost done putting in my cosmetics. I'll upload it tomorrow. It's 5AM where I am.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on February 16, 2014, 09:42:35 AM
I've got those :) I'm almost done putting in my cosmetics. I'll upload it tomorrow. It's 5AM where I am.
thnaks i just dont want to mess with the new cssdata and such witouth seeing a full setup first
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Still have the same problem, Clones and others are in my CSS and everything there works fine.
With ZSS i can play normaly but if I chose a Clone and after that a Stage the game don´t loads.

It´s not really a normal freeze.
Can anyone help?

@Husky
So you just can´t chose the Character?
That works for me, but at this time I haven´t over 50 Chars.

huehehue Grammar strikes back!

Quote from: Heavy-taste on February 16, 2014, 10:53:30 AM
Still have the same problem, Clones and others are in my CSS and everything there works fine.
With ZSS i can play normaly but if I chose a Clone and after that a Stage the game don´t loads.

It´s not really a normal freeze.
Can anyone help?

@Husky
So you just can´t chose the Character?
That works for me, but at this time I haven´t over 50 Chars.

huehehue Grammar strikes back!
if you have cosmetics  you need to have battle portrairts, names and such but if you dont then your missing some brawlex files
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So, tested it with the first cosmetic tutorial for CSS portrait and such.
Did not worked, do you think i have to do the second one too?
What you mean exactly with cosmetics? Textures and such things?
Sry, this whole thing mess my head up.

I don´t think I forgot some BrawlEx files.

Would be pretty nice if someone who get this new clone engine to work could make an tutorial or something else.

Quote from: Heavy-taste on February 16, 2014, 03:50:32 PM
So, tested it with the first cosmetic tutorial for CSS portrait and such.
Did not worked, do you think i have to do the second one too?
What you mean exactly with cosmetics? Textures and such things?
Sry, this whole thing mess my head up.

I don´t think I forgot some BrawlEx files.

Would be pretty nice if someone who get this new clone engine to work could make an tutorial or something else.

you need to conclude all the parts of cosmetics so it doesnt freeze, yes you need battle protrait and battle name and battle team icon and such or it will freeze when entering the stage, you either use no cosmetics or use them all you cant sip the second part of the tutorial and doing only the css icon and textures
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on February 15, 2014, 03:55:19 PM
Question: I installed the CSSRoster.dat, added my slots, and updated the sc_selcharacter.pac with the model and animation and common3.pac with the one included in the file. Also threw in the updated bx_fighter. I see the slots I've added, but whenever I attempt to hover over a CSS icon, the game freezes. Any idea how to fix that?
Fixed my post.
Anyone know what's up?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 16, 2014, 04:33:45 PM
Fixed my post.
Anyone know what's up?
got the right hook type?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yea. I have AXNextFrame as my hook.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 16, 2014, 06:37:03 PM #2665 Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 06:40:49 PM by JPW62490
I have 2 questions.
1: I have all the Brawl Minus codes active except for the following...
-File Patch Code v3.5.1.1 for /minusery/ [Glitch + Dantarion + PhantomWings]
-CSS Fixes for ZSS/Samus Shiek/zelda
-Minus Character Selection Screen
-CSS fixes for Giga and Company V2
Other than the Minus Codes I didn't list above, I also have the File Patch from the latest BrawlEx active. I replaced the reference files in my sc_selcharacter.pac file and i completely replaced my common3.pac file with the one in BrawlEX CSS Expansion. 2 of my ex characters (Goku & Kid Buu) still run off Pit's and Lucario's CSS cosmetics as I havent switched them yet.

All that said, when I load Brawl with the CSS Expansion, it freezes once I click on BRAWL on the main menu. Would anything listed above be the cause?

2: On a separate matter, I'm trying to figure out how one can have 2 characters in the same slot with the Slot Config. I'd like to have Balanced Sephiroth and OP Sephiroth be selectable from the same slot icon.


Any help with either of these matters would be much appreciated.

Does this work for project m?

Quote from: Segtendo on February 16, 2014, 06:30:34 PM
Yea. I have AXNextFrame as my hook.
does the freeze happen if you hovr over every char or only brawlex?

Quote from: SmashKing64 on February 16, 2014, 07:13:21 PM
Does this work for project m?

no it doesnt, becuase project m has a diferent clone engine.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 16, 2014, 07:18:53 PM #2668 Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 07:20:24 PM by SmashKing64
k thx

Post Merge: February 16, 2014, 07:20:24 PM

im having a problem with this
i have axnextframe as my hooktype and the random icons still show up and freezes my game

I have BrawlEX installed, and when I attempt to hover over a CSS icon, the game crashes.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]