The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I read on a previous page that someone got a ness PSA working over lucas, so i was wondering if the same could be done for mario and luigi. I'm trying to get that bomberman PSA working and tried simply taking that PSA and making it the mario configs load that but it froze.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Quote from: KidCraft24 on February 19, 2014, 12:59:26 AM
I read on a previous page that someone got a ness PSA working over lucas, so i was wondering if the same could be done for mario and luigi. I'm trying to get that bomberman PSA working and tried simply taking that PSA and making it the mario configs load that but it froze.

I think it's better to wait for some modules, i think Sammi, Pikazz, and EternalYoshi were pretty close to finishing some, they just needed some input from PhantomWings.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


February 19, 2014, 01:57:43 AM #2792 Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 03:33:18 AM by Axel Akutare
Quote from: Not Kratos on February 18, 2014, 11:19:09 PM
Just curious, has anyone figured out how to add stock icons to the stage select screen yet?

They don't really serve a purpose on the stage select, and the SSS has a much smaller file size limit. I've replaced all of the stock icons with small invisible images so as to have room for extra stage portraits.

Post Merge: February 19, 2014, 03:17:16 AM

Quote from: Carnage on February 18, 2014, 10:49:14 PM
when i tryed adding stocks to my stgresult i got this problem too try to put the stock  like they were frames and everything and it will work.

Yeah, I'm still getting the freeze. The stock files are as they originally were. Only thing different was I added the friggin' symbol for the character. I'm gonna try getting around that crap SOMEHOW.

EDIT: Okay, yeah. Took the symbol out of the equation and it works. I apparently cannot recommend that you add new character symbols and try to work with the existing ones. Because that's what's gonna work for me.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

So I finally got around to actually putting in my 60th character in and it freezes after selection. This character works on a different spot, but he doesn't like this spot.

He's Fighter number 58
His cosmetics are 135 which is 87 in hex for the cosmetic config
And in his module, the table on the right was changed to read 0xAA

Is there anything I used that's off limits?


Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on February 19, 2014, 03:45:21 AM
So I finally got around to actually putting in my 60th character in and it freezes after selection. This character works on a different spot, but he doesn't like this spot.

He's Fighter number 58
His cosmetics are 135 which is 87 in hex for the cosmetic config
And in his module, the table on the right was changed to read 0xAA

Is there anything I used that's off limits?




I'm not sure i just got to 64 roster characters, but my highest Id is 55.

Has anyone hit 100 characters on the roster yet? :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


February 19, 2014, 03:54:56 AM #2795 Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 04:07:48 AM by Nebulon
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 19, 2014, 03:52:32 AM
I'm not sure i just got to 64 roster characters, but my highest Id is 55.

Has anyone hit 100 characters on the roster yet? :P

?? What numbers did you use instead of 3F-55?

Post Merge: February 19, 2014, 04:07:48 AM

Or do you also have Alloys, and slots for Giga, Warioman, Shiek and ZSS?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on February 19, 2014, 03:45:21 AM



Umm, which GCT I need to download from your build?.. I see 3 and is a bit confused about it...

Quote from: Batman on February 19, 2014, 04:38:17 AM
Umm, which GCT I need to download from your build?.. I see 3 and is a bit confused about it...

The one that's set, not the ones that say "perfect" or "old" or whatever. lol I'll clean that up when I update tonight.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on February 19, 2014, 03:54:56 AM
?? What numbers did you use instead of 3F-55?

Post Merge: February 19, 2014, 04:07:48 AM

Or do you also have Alloys, and slots for Giga, Warioman, Shiek and ZSS?

I have Sheik, ZSS, and the PT Pokemon on the roster as well.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


February 19, 2014, 04:57:37 AM #2799 Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 07:54:08 AM by Batman
Quote from: Nebulon on February 19, 2014, 04:46:02 AM
The one that's set, not the ones that say "perfect" or "old" or whatever. lol I'll clean that up when I update tonight.

Alright got it. However, can I get the code for your CSS as well? Because I used RSBE01 but don't have the extra characters (Don't worry. I knew I needed to add the cosmetics, and the characters themselves. All I need is the CSS code).

look like a cool CSS Editor for the tool? Soon, you will be able to edit the CSS roster like this, rather then using only the ID's. these images will also be the exact images for that clone inside YOUR sc_selcharacter.pac or common5


Looking good, Sammi. I would add a way to identify which portrait is which ID and organize it by rows of 14 so it looks much like the actual CSS so you can also use it for organization.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Looks like your tool is coming along sammi!

@ Thread

Has anyone found any good ways to reduce file size in the info.pac? I hit over the limit just now so now it freezes after the strap loader.  :-\ I know that's the reason it freezes and I am about 3 KB over the limit.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShinF on February 17, 2014, 02:49:02 AM
Just copy all the files from the link on the right of my signature and put them in the proper BrawlEx directory. Make sure you add all the cosmetics (CSPs, BPs and RSPs) in their places, and all the fighter files just like normal cBliss. That's all you should need to do.

Don't I have to remove the cBliss codes from the GCT?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on February 19, 2014, 08:32:12 AM
Don't I have to remove the cBliss codes from the GCT?

Yeah remove all the cBliss codes, they are unneeded. This isn't actually cBliss it just has a similar effect.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.