The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Did you make sure you added the SlotConfig, the CSSSlot, the FighterSlot, and the CosmeticSlot files of your clone to your folder?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I've got EVERYTHING setup correctly, only using the FPC code.
But Clone Engine will not load.

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Xero874 on February 21, 2014, 05:01:52 PM
I've got EVERYTHING setup correctly, only using the FPC code.
But Clone Engine will not load.
does anything load?like models and such over normal brawl chars?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 21, 2014, 05:09:36 PM #2928 Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 05:12:54 PM by Segtendo
Don't forget the bx_fighter.rel and common2.pac included in the original download.

Also, that Sheik freezing I mentioned. I forgot to compress the portraits with LZ77. Shouldn't freeze now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 21, 2014, 05:09:36 PM
Don't forget the bx_fighter.rel and common2.pac included in the original download.
Ok, I'm using the bx_fighter.rel and common2.pac from the CSS Expansion.
But I'll try the original one.
Quote from: Carnage on February 21, 2014, 05:06:54 PM
does anything load?like models and such over normal brawl chars?
And yes. All the normal brawl chars load, it's just... BrawlEx won't load.

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Xero874 on February 21, 2014, 05:12:19 PM
Ok, I'm using the bx_fighter.rel and common2.pac from the CSS Expansion.
But I'll try the original one.And yes. All the normal brawl chars load, it's just... BrawlEx won't load.
have a common 5 or something? 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 21, 2014, 05:16:06 PM #2931 Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 05:36:56 PM by Xero874
Quote from: Carnage on February 21, 2014, 05:14:21 PM
have a common 5 or something? 
Were would I get this common5?

Post Merge: February 21, 2014, 05:36:56 PM

I put in a clean common5.pac and still.. nothing.
If I were to upload my pack, (It only cloned Sonic)
Would someone be able to fix it for me? :\

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

i have everything in the right place i made sure of it and only the regular characters load no clones

I found my problem.
I tried putting in a custom skin for Toon Link.
But that wouldn't load either, so nothing is loading from my SD (I'm using Dolphin.)

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Guys, I was testing all the characters in Nebulas' pack and played a few games until out of nowhere I started getting a [censored] ton of trophies and afterwords froze. Now I can't get pass the loading screen when getting back in...... ._____.

February 21, 2014, 06:29:28 PM #2935 Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 06:31:30 PM by Xero874
Quote from: Batman on February 21, 2014, 06:25:02 PM
Guys, I was testing all the characters in Nebulas' pack and played a few games until out of nowhere I started getting a [censored] ton of trophies and afterwords froze. Now I can't get pass the loading screen when getting back in...... ._____.
Nebulas' pack just freezes when I put my cursor over a character... lol.
How did you get it to work?

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Xero874 on February 21, 2014, 06:29:28 PM
Nebulas' pack just freezes when I put my cursor over a character... lol.
How did you get it to work?
i also use nebulon pack it works, all you need to do is include on the gct the unlock all characters code.

Quote from: Batman on February 21, 2014, 06:25:02 PM
Guys, I was testing all the characters in Nebulas' pack and played a few games until out of nowhere I started getting a [censored] ton of trophies and afterwords froze. Now I can't get pass the loading screen when getting back in...... ._____.
sometimes i got that freeze too but it was because i pressed A to start the game too quickly if you wait abit on the wii mote screen and hit A and wait without clickig you shouldnt have any problems i think brawlex makes the wii have to read alot of info especialy on nebulon pack so you need to wait for afew seconds

Or your save could have gotten corrupted in wich case delete it and put the unlock all characters code in.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ran into another problem.
So adding that "unlock all characters" code fixed my freezing. Whoopee. However, for some reason now, the unrestricted camera and the 1P matches codes aren't working, and they're on in my GCT.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Now I'm running into ANOTHER problem... lol
So, I'm using Dolphin to run the game, yesterday Gecko was recognizing the SD.. All of the sudden, it doesn't.
But when I go into brawl.. It recolonizes it.
It's 2 GB, it has Nebulas' pack on it.
I've tried multiple other things, but.. When ever I try to boot from Gecko. It just doesn't recognize it.
Giving me the message "No SD card found".
Help?

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Can anyone tell me if 100x125 CSPs actually shows up in the CSS?

I went from 160-to 150 (The other dimension followed) and the CSPs didn't show up anymore. :, instead they were glitchy emblems...

Maybe 100x125 is a sweet spot?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822