The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 22, 2014, 02:26:08 AM #3000 Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 02:44:34 AM by ShinF
Quote from: Pichi-Hime on February 22, 2014, 02:24:21 AM
This^^. I found this out the hard way when I began making clones. Everybody who is just now starting cloning should read this post.

Yes, they should. When I started cloning, I didn't even try to do it with my build as it was. I started from scratch and then added all the content from my original build later on.

Speaking of my build... *sigh* this credits list is soooo long. Too many costumes and stages!

Edit: Just tried Home-Run Contest. I can confirm that it freezes as soon as you hit start, even with default characters.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: PhantomWings on February 21, 2014, 09:59:13 PM
Okay. Do you think you can message me a copy of your build? If you can extract a copy of your save too, that'd be awesome. I think I may be able to look into it this weekend for you.
That would be awesome. Consider it done.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Okay, how do I open the Savegame Manager?... I downloaded it (I think), and it has the readme and the folder leading to where I assume is the program. But I only got;

meta.xml
icon.png
boot.dol

Did I do something wrong?... ;w;

Those go in a folder in the "apps" folder, which is on the root of your SD card.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: PhantomWings on February 22, 2014, 02:07:08 AM
I never tested it beyond the CSS screen. When exactly does it freeze?
as soon as you select your character and hit start, the game freezes. regardless if it's a clone character, or a vBrawl character

Quote from: Segtendo on February 22, 2014, 03:03:33 AM
Those go in a folder in the "apps" folder, which is on the root of your SD card.

So where I have RSB4 and RSBE? I just need to confirm this, lol..

February 22, 2014, 03:23:00 AM #3006 Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 03:29:19 AM by shadowXtreme
Quote from: Carnage on February 21, 2014, 11:22:04 PM
ridley is working perfectly if you download nebulon pack you can see it does, even if ridley wasnt working it would not appear as random since that is something you missed even the glitchiest psa has nothing to do with the icon appearing on the css that is all up to the sc character data, even if the ridley folder was empty no models,motions or psas the css icon had to be there.

I know now, I recently used marth cosmetics for ridley, and It worked perfectly, but now I want a proper cosmetics for ridley... where can I download nebulon´s pack :P?

Quote from: shadowXtreme on February 22, 2014, 03:23:00 AM
I know now, I recently used marth cosmetics for ridley, and It worked perfectly, but now I want a proper cosmetics for ridley... where can I download nebulon´s pack :P?

In my signature.

I have a massive update though coming within the next day so you can either wait or re-download again. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Batman on February 22, 2014, 03:08:27 AM
So where I have RSB4 and RSBE? I just need to confirm this, lol..
You seem to be new.

This...
meta.xml
icon.png
boot.dol
...like I said, go in a folder that goes in the "apps" folder on the base of your SD card. RSBE and RSB4 store your hacks.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Alright. Ran out of ideas.
Brawl is freezing after the strap loader - right after Now Loading (Now Cloning in BrawlExpanded ;) ), right before the intro cinematic appears. Any ideas of what could be causing it? Here's a list of stuff I have if needed (in order by Slot, 3F to 4D):

BrawlExpanded Alpha v0.9r1 (yes, it's that long)
Roy
Cloud
Zero
Kid Buu
Deadpool
Tails
Wolverine
Shadow
Mewtwo
Dark Link
Rosalina
Gray Fox
Dr.Mario
Scott Pilgrim
Raptor

> Using CSS Expansion 1.0.1, Core 1.1.5
> Codes are FPC 3.5.1b and Result Engine codes from ASF's original pack. [remind me to ask him about those]

February 22, 2014, 03:46:57 AM #3010 Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 03:52:52 AM by Batman
Quote from: Segtendo on February 22, 2014, 03:34:33 AM
You seem to be new.

This...
meta.xml
icon.png
boot.dol
...like I said, go in a folder that goes in the "apps" folder on the base of your SD card. RSBE and RSB4 store your hacks.

My bad... ._______.
There was an apps folder from where it lead to RSBE and RSB4. I got confused is all..
Edit; But umm, how do I go on about extracting my save data. Also, I found out when I go into the actual game (besides Homebrew) it does the same black freezing screen. Something realllllly bad happened I assume..

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on February 22, 2014, 03:37:24 AM
Alright. Ran out of ideas.
Brawl is freezing after the strap loader - right after Now Loading (Now Cloning in BrawlExpanded ;) ), right before the intro cinematic appears. Any ideas of what could be causing it? Here's a list of stuff I have if needed (in order by Slot, 3F to 4D):

BrawlExpanded Alpha v0.9r1 (yes, it's that long)
Roy
Cloud
Zero
Kid Buu
Deadpool
Tails
Wolverine
Shadow
Mewtwo
Dark Link
Rosalina
Gray Fox
Dr.Mario
Scott Pilgrim
Raptor

> Using CSS Expansion 1.0.1, Core 1.1.5
> Codes are FPC 3.5.1b and Result Engine codes from ASF's original pack. [remind me to ask him about those]
Just turn off your wii, and try again. This happens quite often, and if it happens once, for me, it'll usually happen 2 more times.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on February 22, 2014, 03:52:38 AM
Just turn off your wii, and try again. This happens quite often, and if it happens once, for me, it'll usually happen 2 more times.
Problem:
1. It happens AFTER strap loader, not during.
2. No matter how much I try, freeze.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on February 22, 2014, 03:54:12 AM
Problem:
1. It happens AFTER strap loader, not during.
2. No matter how much I try, freeze.

Looks like you're having the same issue that I have. If you're using the actual Wii to play. Use it without Homebrew (or whatever you use to get into hacked brawl), and head into the actual game. Because I'm seeing that it happens there too, and I think it's some sort of save corruption issue like what PM told me.

So, will i still have to make marth clone, etc, after using nebulon pack?
And why when i load all brawl ex files using clone tool, icons are question marks and show me error? I can`t delete them nor use them nor even edit them. I was following tutorial, placed common5 into brawlex directory, system folder with said file in brawlex (the one that is located in core files) folder.
Universe just hates me...