The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 01, 2014, 07:17:35 PM
IDK if Ganon's rel has issues, or the game just can't load my Ganon clone.

It loads Broly (from Nebulon's pack), but doesn't load Arby for some reason.

Do I need to do something else besides just putting the files?
what do you mean? are you trying to creat a new clone? if so you need way more than the arbiter model you need all the ganon files renamed to that clone pac, motion, final, result and all that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 01, 2014, 08:40:22 PM
what do you mean? are you trying to creat a new clone? if so you need way more than the arbiter model you need all the ganon files renamed to that clone pac, motion, final, result and all that

I know that man. As I said before, EVERYTHING is where it should be.
But the game freezes just before he appears.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 01, 2014, 09:36:05 PMI know that man. As I said before, EVERYTHING is where it should be. But the game freezes just before he appears.

Something like that happened to me, i added clone manually and then tried to use Sammi's tool and it missmatched some id's around. If your starting a match and the other CPUs load and it freezes just before you're character joins the fight it could be the Fighter id doesnt match the module id. Like i said, its happened to me

it could be the texture or psa to tho. Just trying to help ^.^

Quote from: Kerafyrm Six on March 01, 2014, 09:42:45 PM
Something like that happened to me, i added clone manually and then tried to use Sammi's tool and it missmatched some id's around. If your starting a match and the other CPUs load and it freezes just before you're character joins the fight it could be the Fighter id doesnt match the module id. Like i said, its happened to me

it could be the texture or psa to tho. Just trying to help ^.^

Wierd, but everything matches.
And the Arbiter works perfectly when putting him over normal Ganondorf.

He is the Fighter51.
The rel file is well configurated and all the files are named and placed correctly.
It should work. But why not?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Something i just thought about, it might be the bones in the model not matching the bones in the PSA

Quote from: Kerafyrm Six on March 01, 2014, 10:02:00 PM
Something i just thought about, it might be the bones in the model not matching the bones in the PSA

As I said, it works well on the original Ganondorf.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 01, 2014, 09:48:44 PM
Wierd, but everything matches.
And the Arbiter works perfectly when putting him over normal Ganondorf.

He is the Fighter51.
The rel file is well configurated and all the files are named and placed correctly.
It should work. But why not?
:kirby: I found that using BrawlBox's module editor causes the module to break, making it invalid. Try editing the module in the Module Editor 3.3 instead.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 01, 2014, 10:03:06 PMAs I said, it works well on the original Ganondorf.

Then that would mean Ganon's bone match, dont get fussy. These things happen

March 01, 2014, 10:08:19 PM #3428 Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 10:09:48 PM by HaloFanODST
Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 01, 2014, 10:03:49 PM
:kirby: I found that using BrawlBox's module editor causes the module to break, making it invalid. Try editing the module in the Module Editor 3.3 instead.

I edited the rel file using Module Editor 3.3.
Like always.

Post Merge: March 01, 2014, 10:09:48 PM

Quote from: Kerafyrm Six on March 01, 2014, 10:06:56 PM
Then that would mean Ganon's bone match, dont get fussy. These things happen

I just said it works over original Ganondorf, it can't be a bone.
Why doesn't it work as a clone?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Only two things I can think of now are to either start over from scratch or upload your Arbiter for me (or another user who knows what they're doing) to look at.

HELLO ALL. I hope you all are thankfull, me and Pikazz have finished the module! I think only one of you got it right :P it is indeed...captain falcon!

Incidentally, i had worked on this module a LONG time ago, and PW patched the articles for me in the beginning. But it had a few REALLY bad bugs. bugs that Pikazz figured out, and fixed. So, From us to you. enjoy this captain falcon module!

ft_captain BX  [Pikazz & Sammi-Husky]

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 01, 2014, 10:13:53 PM
Only two things I can think of now are to either start over from scratch or upload your Arbiter for me (or another user who knows what they're doing) to look at.

I am using Nebulon's build and replaced Sora with Master Chief and Mickey with the Arbiter.
Master Chief was loaded when I tested him.
Arbiter didn't show up.
I even tried to make him face the original Ganon and Broly (another clone by Nebulon) but I had the same effect.

Do you want me to upload the whole pack or just the Arbiter files along with the BrawlEx config files and the REL?


Post Merge: March 01, 2014, 10:23:46 PM

Quote from: Sammi Husky on March 01, 2014, 10:20:34 PM
HELLO ALL. I hope you all are thankfull, me and Pikazz have finished the module! I think only one of you got it right :P it is indeed...captain falcon!

Incidentally, i had worked on this module a LONG time ago, and PW patched the articles for me in the beginning. But it had a few REALLY bad bugs. bugs that Pikazz figured out, and fixed. So, From us to you. enjoy this captain falcon module!

ft_captain BX  [Pikazz & Sammi-Husky]

That's it!
Bring Ryu to me!
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

March 01, 2014, 10:25:28 PM #3432 Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 10:28:04 PM by Doqtor Kirby
Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 01, 2014, 10:22:56 PM
I am using Nebulon's build and replaced Sora with Master Chief and Mickey with the Arbiter.
Master Chief was loaded when I tested him.
Arbiter didn't show up.
I even tried to make him face the original Ganon and Broly (another clone by Nebulon) but I had the same effect.

Do you want me to upload the whole pack or just the Arbiter files along with the BrawlEx config files and the REL?


Post Merge: March 01, 2014, 10:23:46 PM

That's it!
Bring Ryu to me!
Just Arbiter is all I need.

Post Merge: March 01, 2014, 10:26:17 PM

merged:
FALCON REL!?! Chuck Norris confirmed!
But now it'll be a while till I find the possiblity of reviving Bom.

Captain Falcon roster imminent!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

So, you can't place any more fighters than past Fighter63?
You Never Know!