The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Irrelevant couple announcements regarding BrawlExpanded:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry if that's a turn-off for anybody, and get ready for an upload. Also apologizing for the large wall of text. Linux-style documentation gets kinda wordy, y'know. :P

For some odd reason, I can't clone Sonic on slot 4B. I have all files, dats and the rel in the right places. D:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 02, 2014, 12:59:43 AM
For some odd reason, I can't clone Sonic on slot 4B. I have all files, dats and the rel in the right places. D:
I wouldn't know, sorry. :( I have Dr. Mario on 4B.

There were posts earlier documenting the slots that are off limits for using.... don't remember where ITT... can someone compile the off limits slots and add them to the OP?

March 02, 2014, 01:05:27 AM #3454 Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 01:14:37 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 02, 2014, 01:03:01 AM
I wouldn't know, sorry. :( I have Dr. Mario on 4B.

Ok. I'll port Shadow over another slot, and try someone else on 4B.

EDIT: Oh, doh! I think I forgot the rel. XDDD

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 02, 2014, 01:05:27 AM
Ok. I'll port Shadow over another slot, and try someone else on 4B.

EDIT: Oh, doh! I think I forgot the rel. XDDD

I have a similar problem with a Ganon clone.
But everything is where it needs to be.
Rel, pacs, pcs, etc.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

i remember that slot 58 is a no no

as far as i know only slot 58 is bugged all the rest work
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 02, 2014, 01:40:09 AM
as far as i know only slot 58 is bugged all the rest work

Slot 58 is bugged?
How? What happens?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 02, 2014, 01:42:43 AM
Slot 58 is bugged?
How? What happens?
everyone that tryed to put a fighter on 58 if you select it it freezes  several ppl already stated 58 not working it could be a brawlex codding error or the game itself has something that is hidden there doing something
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's why I don't see a 58 on Nebulon's pack. XD
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I present you with the update to BrawlExpanded you've been waiting for... but first, a few release notes:

> As I posted some time ago, no cosmetics in this version. See this post for more information.
> The downloads are optimized for a certain setup. See above note's post as well.

WARNING: Most problems are caused by an incorrect build used on your setup. Get the proper build for your specific setup. I cannot and will not help you if you don't do so.

And now, the downloads:
This link here is the main download. It's also the build for the Wii_homerew setup.

Other setups are located in this cloud folder.
To apply a different setup, get the main download and the corresponding setup .7z file.
As of this post, there are hackless versions for Wii and Wii U, and a Dolphin-specific version; with SDHC-compatible and Project M loader-based versions soon.

With that, enjoy the lastest BrawlExpanded.

the first download link is just sending me to your earlier post on this thread

March 02, 2014, 04:52:34 AM #3463 Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 05:00:54 AM by Doqtor Kirby
Quote from: billyskater555 on March 02, 2014, 04:41:15 AM
the first download link is just sending me to your earlier post on this thread
That's not a download link. ;) Read the whole post.

edit: oh my, you're right! Use the link in-sig, that should work. The one labeled 'BrawlExpanded' with a long version number attached.