The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

March 02, 2014, 08:16:18 PM #3495 Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 08:17:09 PM by stunt296
Quote from: ShinF on March 02, 2014, 08:06:25 PM
Sammi-Husky made a video tutorial. Just follow that and you'll be good.

Do you have a link? :D

Quote from: stunt296 on March 02, 2014, 08:16:18 PM
Do you have a link? :D
first post of this thread under tutorials
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay, so does his Final Smash freeze immediatly on using it? or when the road is supposed to show up?

Basically does the car show up?

Quote from: Sammi Husky on March 02, 2014, 08:20:57 PM
Okay, so does his Final Smash freeze immediatly on using it? or when the road is supposed to show up?

Basically does the car show up?

"Come on, Blue Falcon!" happens and the opponent gets knocked into the air, but when the scene changes, it freezes.
Something remixed this way comes...

Quote from: SilverBaretta on March 02, 2014, 08:26:23 PM
"Come on, Blue Falcon!" happens and the opponent gets knocked into the air, but when the scene changes, it freezes.

alright i found the problem. it has nothing to do with articles, the article is fine. it seems that one of the strange glitches falcon had that pikazz fixed, is affecting the opponent before they hit the roads floor. instead of hitting the floor, they just spin and tumble directly above it.

hopefully it's an easy fix. :P

Sort of confused.
How do I find out the slot of the announcer call in the BRSAR?
For example, using Sammi's clone tool, looking at my Shadow clone, the "announcer call" says "00001efc."
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 02, 2014, 09:11:16 PM
Sort of confused.
How do I find out the slot of the announcer call in the BRSAR?
For example, using Sammi's clone tool, looking at my Shadow clone, the "announcer call" says "00001efc."
Open it in BrawlBox, find the sound and scroll to the bottom of its properties. Under Misc there is an entry called InfoIndex. Convert that into hex for the number.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShinF on March 02, 2014, 09:13:02 PM
Open it in BrawlBox, find the sound and scroll to the bottom of its properties. Under Misc there is an entry called InfoIndex. Convert that into hex for the number.

So what config would one need to edit to accomplish this, and what exactly do I edit?

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on March 02, 2014, 09:36:30 PM
So what config would one need to edit to accomplish this, and what exactly do I edit?

Here's a PM I sent to someone about it. It should explain it all.

Quote from: ShinF on February 21, 2014, 09:30:43 PM
Announcer calls are pretty simple once you know how to do them. First off, it's best to have a clean .brsar file to replace the sounds. Then, open it up in BrawlBox and find the sound you want to replace. So far I've been using sounds under se -> Watch, which I think may be from the online spectate mode, though I'm not sure.

In any case, replace the sound you're wanting to use with the announcer call. You need to be sure not to use a call longer than the original sound effect, to avoid going over the file size limit. Then, scroll down to the bottom of the window with all the properties. Under Misc, you'll see a property called InfoIndex.



Take note of that number.

Next, you should save the brsar and open it in Super Sawndz. Find the group that the sound was replaced in (for me, it was 220) and export it as a .sawnd file. That goes in pf/sfx.

Finally, in the Cosmetic Config, take the number from InfoIndex and use a calculator to convert it into hexadecimal. That number goes...



^ There, where 202A is in the pic.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

What's the best BrawlBox to use to find the groups? I'm using .69, but I can't find the group numbers.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 02, 2014, 10:32:51 PM
What's the best BrawlBox to use to find the groups? I'm using .69, but I can't find the group numbers.
I actually couldn't find the group number in BrawlBox. I had to open the brsar in Super Sawndz and search for the sound I replaced in that.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

I have a problem guys.
I followed Sammi's tutorial with the Clone Tool two times over yet this prob persists.
Whenever i start the game, i go into training. What i am greeted by is a blank CSS. The player one and CPU thingies are still there however their NO character whatsoever on the CSS. It's entirely blank.

Now i operate off of Riivolution, more particularly BeyondYou's Riivolution(The one that lets you set up all files just like you would with Gecko) And a Flash Drive(USB drive) formatted to FAT32. all of my hacks have been working, but i can't get BrawlEX to function.

Any help? Suggestions? 

March 03, 2014, 12:48:07 AM #3507 Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 12:49:16 AM by Doqtor Kirby
Quote from: 24tee on March 03, 2014, 12:41:00 AM
I have a problem guys.
I followed Sammi's tutorial with the Clone Tool two times over yet this prob persists.
Whenever i start the game, i go into training. What i am greeted by is a blank CSS. The player one and CPU thingies are still there however their NO character whatsoever on the CSS. It's entirely blank.

Now i operate off of Riivolution, more particularly BeyondYou's Riivolution(The one that lets you set up all files just like you would with Gecko) And a Flash Drive(USB drive) formatted to FAT32. all of my hacks have been working, but i can't get BrawlEX to function.

Any help? Suggestions? 
Quote from: Doqtor KirbyNO!

Was the response I gave to users asking if this works in Riivolution. No it doesn't work in Riivo, it might never work. Your best bet is to switch to Gecko/FPC. Sorry. \:

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 03, 2014, 12:48:07 AM
Was the response I gave to users asking if this works in Riivolution. No it doesn't work in Riivo, it might never work. Your best bet is to switch to Gecko/FPC. Sorry. \:

Really!?  :oshi:

Dang! My wii sticks don't work with Gecko. That sucks epicly.

Quote from: 24tee on March 03, 2014, 12:57:46 AM
Really!?  :oshi:

Dang! My wii sticks don't work with Gecko. That sucks epicly.
You mean your Wiimotes?  Switch to a Gamecube controller.
<- I Support MM8BDM!