The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

March 06, 2014, 05:09:43 PM #3645 Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 05:22:24 PM by ShinF
Quote from: Carnage on March 06, 2014, 09:14:42 AM
that was a glitch , if you want a fixed sonic,knuckles and shadow gfx fully working download the file that nebulon has on its pack, that has been fixed for awhile.

Ah, thanks.

Quote from: shadowXtreme on March 06, 2014, 01:53:43 PM
In luigi, peach, and dk, change this on the respective Fighter configs:

Finalsmashmusicflag: from "false" to "true"

Didn't work, and the description says that it's set to false for characters with music. I'm going to try removing the config files, though, as that's something I hadn't thought of that might be causing it.

Edit: Also didn't work. Whatever it is, it's not in the Config files.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Are we still not able to max out the roster to 100?
I know the CSS has been maxed out, but can we import enough clones to have 100?

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on March 06, 2014, 05:16:41 PM
Are we still not able to max out the roster to 100?
I know the CSS has been maxed out, but can we import enough clones to have 100?

yes, we can have up to a total of 100 selectable characters. not 100 more characters, but a total of 100, including the original characters and the clones
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ppl forget when pw said 100 he was also counting with the 36 already ocupied slots it wasnt 100 new slots but 100 in total
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on March 06, 2014, 05:16:41 PM
Are we still not able to max out the roster to 100?
I know the CSS has been maxed out, but can we import enough clones to have 100?

Not yet actually, I believe the boss slots render several of those clone slots (around 20 I believe) unusable, you can add them to the roster but I don't believe they will work.

I am around 70 some characters myself.

PhantomWings did say in the next BrawlEX update he will make those usable by rerouting a lot of the coding in the bx_fighter.rel.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


March 06, 2014, 05:44:38 PM #3650 Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 05:46:15 PM by robintjuh
has somebody seen what i did wrong

Quote from: robintjuh on March 06, 2014, 05:44:38 PM
has somebody already saw what i did wrong
i sended you a PM read it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 06, 2014, 05:30:42 PM
Not yet actually, I believe the boss slots render several of those clone slots (around 20 I believe) unusable, you can add them to the roster but I don't believe they will work.


I personally would love to see the bosses playable, has anyone tried giving them a CSS slot yet? I figure they wont work since many of seem to be highly stage based.

Also does the sandbag work as a character, I always had fun moveswapping with him in Melee.

is there a code that accept sd cards over the 2gb thats my problem thanks to carnage i know that

Quote from: robintjuh on March 06, 2014, 06:31:57 PM
is there a code that accept sd cards over the 2gb thats my problem thanks to carnage i know that
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65342.0
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 06, 2014, 05:30:42 PM
Not yet actually, I believe the boss slots render several of those clone slots (around 20 I believe) unusable, you can add them to the roster but I don't believe they will work.

I am around 70 some characters myself.

PhantomWings did say in the next BrawlEX update he will make those usable by rerouting a lot of the coding in the bx_fighter.rel.
Okay cool, that's what I had heard. Do you have any idea when that next update may be?

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on March 06, 2014, 07:02:48 PM
Okay cool, that's what I had heard. Do you have any idea when that next update may be?

I don't know, all i know is PhantomWings will come out of nowhere and post it blowing our minds again like he usually does. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I'm editing sound for Nebulon and I can't seem to open up the Cosmetic Config.dat file. I need to to replace the announcer sound. BrawExConfigUtility doesn't work with it. Anyone have any idea how I open it?

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on March 06, 2014, 08:06:46 PM
I'm editing sound for Nebulon and I can't seem to open up the Cosmetic Config.dat file. I need to to replace the announcer sound. BrawExConfigUtility doesn't work with it. Anyone have any idea how I open it?

You gotta edit that with a Hex Editor.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Thank you guys for all the help i finally got it to work on my wii the problem was that i didnt had the sdhc code