The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ShinF on March 05, 2014, 12:58:25 AM
He already is :/ The one in my build works very well, though I can't speak for items since I don't play with them.

Your built uses PM mewtwo model? , Then I will download your build right now

Quote from: shadowXtreme on March 05, 2014, 04:06:09 AM
Your built uses PM mewtwo model? , Then I will download your build right now

Yeah, it uses the one that was posted here by OmegaS3. It works just right, except that it doesn't have the hover. Everything else works fine as far as I've seen.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

ShinF, I've tried using your cBliss build but I always get freezes straight at the strap screen :(
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Okay quick question here.

This may be a bit off topic but is crucial to me using BrawlEX.

Since riivo is currently out of the picture and i can't get my hands on something other than the wii motion plus wiimotes, could someone help me in recompiling my Gecko with the newest libogc(The one with new wiimote support), or perhaps link me to an already recompiled version.

Quote from: 24tee on March 05, 2014, 04:38:47 AM
Okay quick question here.

This may be a bit off topic but is crucial to me using BrawlEX.

Since riivo is currently out of the picture and i can't get my hands on something other than the wii motion plus wiimotes, could someone help me in recompiling my Gecko with the newest libogc(The one with new wiimote support), or perhaps link me to an already recompiled version.
Find a Wiimote that came with a Wii. Mine has WM+ and it works in Gecko.

Or find a GC controller.

Or wait for me to write a valid Riivo XML.

Or.......... yeah just those three.

Quote from: ShinF on March 04, 2014, 10:04:58 PM
Here's the SDHC code:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You need to use it and launch the game through the Project M Launcher.
thank you so much ShinF X3
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 05, 2014, 05:26:28 AM
Find a Wiimote that came with a Wii. Mine has WM+ and it works in Gecko.

Or find a GC controller.

Or wait for me to write a valid Riivo XML.

Or.......... yeah just those three.

The person already mentioned that he has no GC ports due to him owning one of those newer Wiis that lack GC support.
<- I Support MM8BDM!

Sooo... I made a BrawlEx compatible P:M Samus... But to do that I had to get rid of her jump and Screw Attack GFX (Luckily there's the item Screw Attack GFX though...), as well as the Zero Suit fully charged paralyzer shot GFX (It's still visible and has hitboxes, though)

Unfortunately, like Mewtwo her charge beam doesn't work.

If anyone wants it, here~
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2pzgtz2p6b87dpe/SamusPM.rar

Also includes an SFX file so her Screw Attack makes the right sound, and Fighter Config so she can morph ball crawl.

I might make a version with a new Neutral B later, but meh.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

March 05, 2014, 08:15:23 AM #3608 Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 08:17:14 AM by ShinF
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 05, 2014, 08:13:31 AM
Sooo... I made a BrawlEx compatible P:M Samus... But to do that I had to get rid of her jump and Screw Attack GFX (Luckily there's the item Screw Attack GFX though...), as well as the Zero Suit fully charged paralyzer shot GFX (It's still visible and has hitboxes, though)

Unfortunately, like Mewtwo her charge beam doesn't work.

If anyone wants it, here~
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2pzgtz2p6b87dpe/SamusPM.rar

Also includes an SFX file so her Screw Attack makes the right sound, and Fighter Config so she can morph ball crawl.

I might make a version with a new Neutral B later, but meh.
I've been wanting a PM Samus with BrawlEx for a while :) I'll miss her Charge Beam, but I suspect it'll be worth it for the Ice Beam.

I don't suppose it's possible to copy/paste her vBrawl charge beam, is it?

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

It might be, but I'm kinda afraid it might go over the filesize.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Carnage on March 04, 2014, 09:51:12 PM
if it works on dolphin but not on your wii do you have those gameconfigs and other misc files on the root of your sd card? becuase it seems your game isnt loading codes at all
yes it is on the root i also tried osssleep didnt work the only code that works is the camera code. i tried project m and that works perfect also tried it with the gameconfig from project m didnt work maybe its something in my settings ocarina is on and it is on axnextframe

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 05, 2014, 08:18:40 AM
It might be, but I'm kinda afraid it might go over the filesize.

I can't check right now, so i'm asking; is the Samus a module?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

March 05, 2014, 08:37:04 AM #3612 Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 08:38:08 AM by ShinF
Quote from: Nebulon on March 05, 2014, 08:36:18 AM
I can't check right now, so i'm asking; is the Samus a module?
No, just her Project M moveset made to be compatible with vBrawl. Which is impressive to me since all I ever got was a freeze when trying to use it.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShinF on March 05, 2014, 08:37:04 AM
No, just her Project M moveset made to be compatible with vBrawl. Which is impressive to me since all I ever got was a freeze when trying to use it.

I'm sure it's quite the feat :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I don't think it's too great unless the Charge Beam worked...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!