The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Got another question, I went through the tutorial and everything went right, but when I tested it, nothing was changed. I'm doing this on the Wii U and I didn't use Dolphin or Gecko since I'm not sure where that would pop-up and I have an SD card. I went through the coding twice to make sure it was all right.

I had one clone that was working fine. I added another and now they both show up as randoms and freeze when highlighted. The troubleshooting didn't help. Does someone know what's happening?

Ok so,replacing the save file from old wii worked apparently the save was corrupted in some way.

At least it works now.

Quote from: SolarAbyss4774 on March 09, 2014, 10:21:38 PM
Hey can anyone help me? I just recently made a new clone on Nebulon's pack. The clone is fully functional and everything but when I edit the CosmeticConfig so that it loads new CSP's, etc here's what happens: Everything loads good with the names, CSP, and icon, but for some weird reason, now when I start a match it freezes. Can anybody help? Thanks!
if your doing cosmetics you also need to do the battle portrait and name and such you cant just make the csp
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i got 36 characters to work (37th was havin a problem) and am gunna release it once i get the final icons replaced. just in case people want a big ol' pack for any reason

V. 1.00

Quote from: Carnage on March 09, 2014, 11:04:33 PM
if your doing cosmetics you also need to do the battle portrait and name and such you cant just make the csp
Ok but do I need to do the franchise icon and stock icons as well or is it just optional? Because in Nebulon's pack I saw that all he did was the CSP,BP,MenSelchrNm,MenSelchrNmS, and MenSelchrFace. He did not do the franchise icon and stock icons. If those are optional I would like to keep it as simple as possible.

Quote from: SolarAbyss4774 on March 09, 2014, 11:27:43 PM
Ok but do I need to do the franchise icon and stock icons as well or is it just optional? Because in Nebulon's pack I saw that all he did was the CSP,BP,MenSelchrNm,MenSelchrNmS, and MenSelchrFace. He did not do the franchise icon and stock icons. If those are optional I would like to keep it as simple as possible.
stocks are for sure optional same for the battle protrait name, you still need battle portraits and result portraits tough
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

need to know what program to use to open cosmetics :P
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on March 09, 2014, 11:38:04 PM
need to know what program to use to open cosmetics :P
BrawlBox.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 09, 2014, 11:52:10 PM
BrawlBox.
it's not working for the cosmetic config file :(
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on March 09, 2014, 11:54:55 PM
it's not working for the cosmetic config file :(
you never open the cosmetic config file... just rename it to the slot like cosmetic3F
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 09, 2014, 11:36:20 PM
stocks are for sure optional same for the battle protrait name, you still need battle portraits and result portraits tough
Are franchise icons optional? I have already done RSP's and BP's.

Quote from: Carnage on March 09, 2014, 11:57:38 PM
you never open the cosmetic config file... just rename it to the slot like cosmetic3F
sammi's tutorial for editing cosmetics says to right here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEGSgNMWrPo#t=811
I'M JUST A DOOD