The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Weird, I can make changes to sc_selchar.pac. everything loads fine. But when I put the rest of the files (BP's and Ect.), the game gives me a black screen after "now loading..."

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Xero874 on March 10, 2014, 12:32:15 AM
Weird, I can make changes to sc_selchar.pac. everything loads fine. But when I put the rest of the files (BP's and Ect.), the game gives me a black screen after "now loading..."

That's weird.

People, if you don't know what to say, instead of saying things like:
"That's wierd", "Hmm, strange..." etc. to respond.
Don't say anything.

Post Merge: March 10, 2014, 12:38:42 AM

BTW, I still can't get the RSBE code to work with no glitches.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Can someone give me a gct of Nebulon's pack with the sdhc extension code on it?I tried to add it and the stage expansion stuff messed up.

I only have a 4gb card.Thanks.

Everytime I modify the bone animations the game never considers the transition and rotation changes, only the scale :P
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Anyone know how to turn the clones back to what they're supposed to be? Mine are all randoms that freeze the game. Sometimes it works for one round, then it changes into randoms.

Did you remember to change the hook to AXNextFrame?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


If anyone knows, would adding Mario's EX module and reconfiguring Mario's Fighter Config to Luigi's make a Luigi clone?


Quote from: JPW62490 on March 10, 2014, 02:52:12 AM
If anyone knows, would adding Mario's EX module and reconfiguring Mario's Fighter Config to Luigi's make a Luigi clone?

That will never work because Luigi has different stuff and articles than Mario.
They have almost the same moves, but that doesn't make them the same.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Nevermind, I'll just go back to Project M

Think anyone can take alook at my new pack that I'm working on?
https://www.mediafire.com/?h13awyfbpb1bb62
Just crashes after Now Loading...

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: NinjaDude6040 on March 10, 2014, 03:17:02 AM
Nevermind, I'll just go back to Project M
lol xP sorry to hear that
I'M JUST A DOOD

March 10, 2014, 07:20:56 AM #3854 Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 07:23:55 AM by Carnage
Quote from: NinjaDude6040 on March 10, 2014, 03:17:02 AM
Nevermind, I'll just go back to Project M
you shouldnt start from scaratch the bestw ay is to download a pack and then modify it instead of starting from zero

Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 10, 2014, 12:38:00 AM
People, if you don't know what to say, instead of saying things like:
"That's wierd", "Hmm, strange..." etc. to respond.
Don't say anything.

Post Merge: March 10, 2014, 12:38:42 AM

BTW, I still can't get the RSBE code to work with no glitches.
just download a working pack like nebulon, if the pack doesnt work then the problem isnt on the brawles but something else on your end.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.