Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847396 times)
Power Marshall
-JDeLL~
Special Access

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4020 on: March 13, 2014, 02:07:19 PM »

Thanks Sammi. Lol sorry for being that "new" guy xD It works with ShinF's files. Now, I just need to get the Result Screen to not crash lol

Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
    Updated 1/18

SmashKing64
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #4021 on: March 13, 2014, 02:13:03 PM »

hopefully someone can figure out how to use this with project m sometime soon

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4022 on: March 13, 2014, 02:39:14 PM »

hopefully someone can figure out how to use this with project m sometime soon
    this could work with project m 2.5

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Hot Topic Pin Collector Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4023 on: March 13, 2014, 03:26:42 PM »

That's a good idea. I'll do that some time today or tomorrow. I'll put it in the programming tutorials board and put a link here when it's posted.

Okay, tutorial for cBliss effect is up. Hopefully, we'll get less people asking about or having trouble with it, and can just direct them to it if they need help.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66848.0
    « Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 03:29:44 PM by ShinF » Logged

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

teku16
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4024 on: March 13, 2014, 05:20:49 PM »

Sammi I followed that guide to a tee and finally got the blank lucario model to show up right, although the game hung for over 5 minutes before I rebooted if I tried to load the stage with him. I'm trying to use a model pack and just use the 3F and 40 characters since my SD card wont handle the 982mb of the pack size, and I'm now getting the game freezing at "this is going to be awesome" or if it luckily makes it past it, which is after the 5-6th time, the 3F slot is a question mark and freezes when I hover over it. But right now the issue is the incredibly inconsistency in the success of the load or not. What could I have done wrong?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4025 on: March 13, 2014, 05:24:00 PM »

Sammi I followed that guide to a tee and finally got the blank lucario model to show up right, although the game hung for over 5 minutes before I rebooted if I tried to load the stage with him. I'm trying to use a model pack and just use the 3F and 40 characters since my SD card wont handle the 982mb of the pack size, and I'm now getting the game freezing at "this is going to be awesome" or if it luckily makes it past it, which is after the 5-6th time, the 3F slot is a question mark and freezes when I hover over it. But right now the issue is the incredibly inconsistency in the success of the load or not. What could I have done wrong?
    do you have the hook type to anexframe or whatever its the name?

teku16
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4026 on: March 13, 2014, 05:33:14 PM »

do you have the hook type to anexframe or whatever its the name?

Yes and it just freezes somewhere on the initial game launch, depending on if I press A or not, either on the first screen, the "This will be awesome" screen or the loading or "maxing out" screen D:

DDTarZan
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4027 on: March 13, 2014, 06:22:58 PM »

Yes and it just freezes somewhere on the initial game launch, depending on if I press A or not, either on the first screen, the "This will be awesome" screen or the loading or "maxing out" screen D:

I have a similar thing like this going on for myself, and I can't figure out why. I used Nebulon's build after trying my own, and they both froze at the Strap screen, although mine at least got to the first loading screen. I'm using USB Loader, since my Wii no longer wants to read any disc that's dual-layer. :/

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4028 on: March 13, 2014, 06:50:11 PM »

Is there a way to Set up which character loads a specific Clone's Slot?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4029 on: March 13, 2014, 10:17:08 PM »

For those of you who wanted me to release a tutorial on GFX porting to enemy/assist ef_files, here is my tutorial: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66856.0

I hope this explanation will be enough for the masses, but as it's my first tutorial I am willing to accept constructive criticism, and I'd be willing to go back and edit/specify things that are difficult to grasp.

Have a look. Smiley

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

JPW62490
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4030 on: March 13, 2014, 10:39:19 PM »

Question for all who use BrawlEx on Brawl Minus MAX...

Has anyone else ever come across the problem of Ganondorf's Gandouken being too powerful and killing people in basically one hit? If so, does anyone know the code that can fix it? If it can't be fixed itself, then where do I edit the power and knockback levels of the super scope item. Since it's not on anytime my friends play, I am willing to edit the item directly if need be.

KingImpris
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4031 on: March 13, 2014, 10:46:16 PM »

Theirs also another way replacing sfx not from bosses but some unused Fighter sfx example Mario Group id 8 collection id 813 wav id 92 i replaced that unused wav with a different effect using audacity mono wav file
    Insert it and save the sawndz file name it 8.sawndz then you got to open fitmario.pac
    Scroll to your sawnd to be played at mine example is AppealLw section SFX added Sound effects 0171 that will play wav 92 from mario add synourchous time = 2 save it and add the firmario.pac to fighter/mario 8.sawndz to pf/sfx and when you play the game it should play the sound and work without bosses sfx Sfx list here http://www.mediafire.com/download/hikd7zwy1hrbmll/SFX+ID+Lists+all+Characters.rar
     Awesome Face AWESOME 2.0! Kirby Dance
    « Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 10:47:34 PM by KingImpris » Logged

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4032 on: March 13, 2014, 11:12:12 PM »

Theirs also another way replacing sfx not from bosses but some unused Fighter sfx example Mario Group id 8 collection id 813 wav id 92 i replaced that unused wav with a different effect using audacity mono wav file
    Insert it and save the sawndz file name it 8.sawndz then you got to open fitmario.pac
    Scroll to your sawnd to be played at mine example is AppealLw section SFX added Sound effects 0171 that will play wav 92 from mario add synourchous time = 2 save it and add the firmario.pac to fighter/mario 8.sawndz to pf/sfx and when you play the game it should play the sound and work without bosses sfx Sfx list here http://www.mediafire.com/download/hikd7zwy1hrbmll/SFX+ID+Lists+all+Characters.rar
     Awesome Face AWESOME 2.0! Kirby Dance

This is another option. Since every character has many unused SFX.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

KingImpris
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4033 on: March 13, 2014, 11:25:54 PM »

This is another option. Since every character has many unused SFX.
    indeed it is i have Broly And Waluigi voices in game this is a much easier way

Nasca Corp
    Hyper Kitten

Hello Kitty! Member

• Awards Active Contributor Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

« Reply #4034 on: March 13, 2014, 11:33:10 PM »

I need a lot of help with make the codes, i cant understand how to do it, please any one can put an example for a code with 3 clone characters¿ only to get an idea about how to do it

Pages:  1 ... 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: