The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on March 14, 2014, 07:06:56 PM
if for mega pack you say your using nebulon pack?

Also your using a retail disk why on earth are you using neaogamma instead of gecko to launch a disc?i dont know if it works on neogamma or not and i never heard of anyone saying they are using neogamma so i cant say much on this.

SD card : are you using an SD card that is under 2 gb?

if your using nebulon pack did you include all those files like gameconfigs and such that are on the root of the sd card all scatered?

you also need to set the hook on gecko or any ocarina enable program to axenframe(or whatever its called)
becouse gecko always says : error no dvd found. ive always use neogamma to load models, neo gamma have the anextframe too, my sd is 2 gb, ive putedd all the files to my sd bug notthing happend, neogamma says : codes found. aplying, with my codes this works always, but with the gct in the download nothing happen. im using a brawl dvd backup

Quote from: KingImpris on March 14, 2014, 07:19:10 PM
Anyone need a waluigi sfx (pit unused sounds) won't effect pit
heres the link http://www.2shared.com/file/Mhx6FZi3/Waluigi.html
Contains waluigi files
and sawndz file

Post Merge: March 14, 2014, 07:28:00 PM

Next will be zero from megaman
over link sfx unused

Nice! :) Do I need anything to download this? It seems there's an exe for it.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nasca Corp on March 14, 2014, 07:33:52 PM
becouse gecko always says : error no dvd found. ive always use neogamma to load models, neo gamma have the anextframe too, my sd is 2 gb, ive putedd all the files to my sd bug notthing happend, neogamma says : codes found. aplying, with my codes this works always, but with the gct in the download nothing happen. im using a brawl dvd backup
if no characters change then the game isnt loading the filepatch code of brawlex  

how cant gecko find the disk?

anyway i cant say brawlex works trough neogamma if anyone can pls say so

the only way to make sure you have everything set right is for you to upload your entire sd card otherwise we cant help much more.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

heres a shortcut http://www.2shared.com/complete/Mhx6FZi3/Waluigi.html

Post Merge: March 14, 2014, 07:42:10 PM

i might use zero sfx from mugen

Quote from: KingImpris on March 14, 2014, 07:41:45 PM
heres a shortcut http://www.2shared.com/complete/Mhx6FZi3/Waluigi.html

Post Merge: March 14, 2014, 07:42:10 PM

i might use zero sfx from mugen

Those SFX would be cool :) But this shortcut takes me to the same screen. When I click download it asks me to download some exe.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on March 14, 2014, 07:44:17 PM
Those SFX would be cool :) But this shortcut takes me to the same screen. When I click download it asks me to download some exe.
you need to make an acc i think i have one and i can download it easily
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ill be using Tatsunuko vs capcom zero voices

Quote from: KingImpris on March 14, 2014, 07:51:18 PM
ill be using Tatsunuko vs capcom zero voices

Nice :) Which Zero? The one in my pack?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: KingImpris on March 14, 2014, 07:19:10 PM
Anyone need a waluigi sfx (pit unused sounds) won't effect pit
heres the link http://www.2shared.com/file/Mhx6FZi3/Waluigi.html
Contains waluigi files
and sawndz file

Post Merge: March 14, 2014, 07:28:00 PM

Next will be zero from megaman
over link sfx unused
If you did Goku that would be awesome!

March 14, 2014, 08:02:41 PM #4059 Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 08:15:17 PM by KingImpris
Quote from: Nebulon on March 14, 2014, 07:55:24 PM
Nice :) Which Zero? The one in my pack?
Yep since its gfx fixed

Post Merge: March 14, 2014, 08:15:17 PM

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on March 14, 2014, 07:56:07 PM
If you did Goku that would be awesome!
Yeah i might do goku also

I think I'm going to do Shulk's sounds over Porky or Rayquaza.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Hey does anyone know what ID's are the characters that are over 63? I want to add more characters to my roster.

So I have my Project M 2.6b and I have BrawlEx Clone and CSS Expansion. I am attempting to use BrawlEx in Project M. I know I can't use 3.0 because of it's custom clone engine for Mewtwo and Roy.

I have applied all of the necessary files for BrawlEx to run normally. I haven't added any characters or anything, I'm just trying to get it to run. I am getting the blank CSS every time I try. Do you think this has something to do with the Project M's codes? I think it might be an issue of the transforming characters separation codes that might be in Project M. If anyone has any ideas let me know, and if you have an earlier version of Project M, could you send me the files?

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on March 13, 2014, 08:39:14 PM
this could work with project m 2.5
can u show me how to do that i would love to make it work on pm 2.5

March 14, 2014, 09:37:29 PM #4064 Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 09:39:29 PM by ShinF
It's not the Project M Clone Engine that causes the compatibility problems, it's the heavy modifications they've made to so many of the module files. Dantarion himself has said that this is the problem. This means that 2.5 most likely doesn't have any greater chance of working than 3.0.

Quote from: Dantarion on February 14, 2014, 05:49:55 AM
It will probably never work with Project M, due to us hooking into similar places and patching our modules completely differently.

Not saying it's impossible, just that it's incredibly unlikely and would likely take a reworking of the BrawlEx Engine just for Project M in order to work.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!