The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

March 14, 2014, 10:09:14 PM #4080 Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 10:10:38 PM by Pokemon Master CB
Quote from: SmashKing64 on March 14, 2014, 10:06:17 PM
k no prob

Post Merge: March 14, 2014, 10:08:04 PM

should i make a new thread so people can easily find it?

If you want to make one you can. I was thinking about starting one after I get the files.

Edit:

Actually. I'll just make the thread.


March 14, 2014, 10:19:08 PM #4082 Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 10:38:59 PM by Pokemon Master CB
Quote from: SmashKing64 on March 14, 2014, 10:16:16 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/z6x23d8p7n9ao3b/project_m_2.1.zip
theres the link


Alright! Awesome! I am making the thread now, and will post it here when it is finished.


Edit:


Here it is! The official thread for BrawlEx + Project M!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66871.0

Project M versions before the clone engine came out for it will likely work. i highly doubt there were heavy modifications made to the modules before the Clone engine was released. The fact that you got a blank roster is proof that the Game is at least loading BrawlEx as well as the common3. You may want to keep trying with that version as well

March 14, 2014, 10:56:52 PM #4084 Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 10:58:30 PM by SolarGamer4774
K so does anyone know what the ID's for characters above 63 are? Or are they same as the rest but just with a different number like 64 or something? I'm trying to edit my CSSRoster file but I don't know what the ID's for characters over the range of 63 are. I want to add more characters to my roster. Please help!

63 is the max so far, sadly.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

March 14, 2014, 11:27:36 PM #4086 Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 11:28:31 PM by Don Jon BravoEX
Quote from: Sammi Husky on March 14, 2014, 10:51:27 PM
Project M versions before the clone engine came out for it will likely work. i highly doubt there were heavy modifications made to the modules before the Clone engine was released. The fact that you got a blank roster is proof that the Game is at least loading BrawlEx as well as the common3. You may want to keep trying with that version as well
true
would have to remove any css related codes
pokemon codes
and so forth
it probably would work with 2.5 as the clones are not in there yet
roy, mewtwo
but
meh

Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on March 14, 2014, 06:58:44 PM
Dolphin needs to be at least 4.0+. once you got your sd.raw setup and in the right place, click config, and under wii, enable the insert SD option and under paths select the directory of your brawl iso. after that, run the boot.elf for gecko os, change the hook type to ax next frame, and run the game. remember AT LEAST 4.0 (i kept having a hard time getting it to work on my dolphin emulator too)
False: I can successfully run BrawlEx on Dolphin 3.0 using the latest filepatch. (Using BrawlExpanded v0.9_inc-rev3-Dolphin-SVNbuild[01032014_1855])

[ I also got other mods to work this way in Dolphin 3. Must be something in file patch code. ]

Someone should make a Diddy clone slot

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on March 14, 2014, 11:27:36 PM
true
would have to remove any css related codes
pokemon codes
and so forth
it probably would work with 2.5 as the clones are not in there yet
roy, mewtwo
but
meh


I'm actually working on that right now. Do you think it would just be as easy as using the GCTeditor, and finding the codes and removing them?

Quote from: StarWaffle on March 15, 2014, 12:13:30 AM
Someone should make a Diddy clone slot
diddy has pratically no psas what would you brawlex? models with diddy moveset?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i'm surprised there hasn't been a dixie kong PSA made to go with the nice dixie kong model that was made awhile back.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

March 15, 2014, 01:19:11 AM #4092 Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 01:20:19 AM by Nebulon
Quote from: KidCraft24 on March 15, 2014, 01:14:22 AM
i'm surprised there hasn't been a dixie kong PSA made to go with the nice dixie kong model that was made awhile back.

I've been thinking this for a long time. If her, Toon Zelda, Tetra, and Plusle and Minun are made then we'll have melee characters, deleted characters, and with Smash 4 on the way we'll surely have them made for Brawl as well :)

With BrawlEx, Brawl will be the Mortal Kombat Trilogy of the Smash series.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on March 15, 2014, 01:19:11 AMI've been thinking this for a long time. If her, Toon Zelda, Tetra, and Plusle and Minun are made then we'll have melee characters, deleted characters, and with Smash 4 on the way we'll surely have them made for Brawl as well :) With BrawlEx, Brawl will be the Mortal Kombat Trilogy of the Smash series.

Damn, now I kinda want to make Toon Zelda. XD
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

March 15, 2014, 01:35:25 AM #4094 Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 01:36:37 AM by Rosetta-Hime
Quote from: Nebulon on March 15, 2014, 01:19:11 AM
I've been thinking this for a long time. If her, Toon Zelda, Tetra, and Plusle and Minun are made then we'll have melee characters, deleted characters, and with Smash 4 on the way we'll surely have them made for Brawl as well :)

With BrawlEx, Brawl will be the Mortal Kombat Trilogy of the Smash series.

I would love that so much. Toon Zelda already has a moveset, as do the cut-Melee characters. The  rest of the forbidden 7 have yet to be made. Smash 4 characters are in the makes. Megaman is already cloned. Rosalina and Luma are a WIP, and so is Villager. Wii Fit Trainer has yet to be recreated, and there are rumors about a Smash 4 Little Mac in the works.