The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: shadowXtreme on March 22, 2014, 03:22:10 AM
hey people, had yoy tried this pikachu psa:
True Knuckles the echidna Final (Metal Knuckles Bonus)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4627&Moderated=All

with brawlEx??
It always freezes for me when I do a Down Smash..
that is the psa that has glitches but you shouldnt even use that knuckles psa since its really outdated, just use the one over sonic or the southcraft one.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 22, 2014, 03:26:06 AM
that is the psa that has glitches

Wierd, because it was recently updated.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Carnage on March 22, 2014, 03:26:06 AM
that is the psa that has glitches but you shouldnt even use that knuckles psa since its really outdated, just use the one over sonic or the southcraft one.

I use that PSA for my pack (I chose it cause it for it's side b and standard b moves being more knuckles-like though the down B could be better like the other pack)

his down smash works fine for me, so idk...

V. 1.00

I also use that "outdated" knuckles on my brawl ex pack and works okay (even made the shared soundbank), being honest, its moveset is more knuckles-like

well i've long given up on my BrawlEx xml since i could never make anything happen, but u guys are welcome to edit it to ur heart's content. Just make sure u credit me if u get something working lol.

Quote from: Kyouma on March 22, 2014, 03:40:01 AM
I also use that "outdated" knuckles on my brawl ex pack and works okay (even made the shared soundbank), being honest, its moveset is more knuckles-like

May I have your Knuckles? You know, the one with shared soundbank.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

i dont want to drop gray fox from my pack, but he keeps freezing on one of his victory poses. I managed to fix the similar problem on pichu just by adding pikachu's default motion.pac, but that wont work for gray fox over metaknight...

anyways, anyone have a method to change random to select among all the added characters?

V. 1.00

March 22, 2014, 06:37:23 AM #4357 Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 07:21:07 AM by shadowXtreme
Quote from: Kyouma on March 22, 2014, 03:40:01 AM
I also use that "outdated" knuckles on my brawl ex pack and works okay (even made the shared soundbank), being honest, its moveset is more knuckles-like

I want that knuckles too!, I dont know why down Smash is causing trouble to my knuckles..

Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on March 22, 2014, 05:57:03 AM
i dont want to drop gray fox from my pack, but he keeps freezing on one of his victory poses. I managed to fix the similar problem on pichu just by adding pikachu's default motion.pac, but that wont work for gray fox over metaknight...

anyways, anyone have a method to change random to select among all the added characters?

Yesm open the CSSRoster file that's in the BrawlEx folder with the Configutility. It'll have two screens you can cycle through. Pick the one labeled "Random" then add in the IDs of the characters you want to be put in there.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

March 22, 2014, 02:25:07 PM #4359 Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 02:26:53 PM by KingEvilpuff
So, Nebulon. Did you ever fix that issue with Raptor on your pack? Because my BrawlEx slot for Raptor doesn't seem to have the Landmaster or Fireball crash issues when playing against Wolf.

Quote from: 24tee on March 22, 2014, 03:04:16 AM
btw im a GuyInRealLife.... :af2:
Error 404. [censored] not found.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Does anyone know where the codes are for people trying to make their own roster?

To arrange the CSS?
Easiest way is to use PW's expansion pack where you can have up to 100 slots. It comes with a CSSRoster.dat that is use to configure the placement of the CSS icons.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 22, 2014, 05:56:43 PM
To arrange the CSS?
Easiest way is to use PW's expansion pack where you can have up to 100 slots. It comes with a CSSRoster.dat that is use to configure the placement of the CSS icons.
Do you know the link?


Quote from: 24tee on March 22, 2014, 06:05:12 PM
Uh... page 1 of this topic i believe.
Really? Cause I checked before I asked and didn't see it.