Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2848051 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4365 on: March 22, 2014, 12:10:19 PM »

ppl i think what he wants is to make a roster for a video or such right? not actually make a playable ssbb roster?

NinjaDude6040
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4366 on: March 22, 2014, 12:11:29 PM »

Nevermind, I found it. I think.
    ppl i think what he wants is to make a roster for a video or such right? not actually make a playable ssbb roster?

I am trying to make a playable one though.

pinipigbomb
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4367 on: March 22, 2014, 12:50:37 PM »

When you say that the game crashes whenever an Ex character clears an adventure mode, are you referring to SSE or all of the games solo modes?

Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4368 on: March 22, 2014, 01:11:43 PM »

When you say that the game crashes whenever an Ex character clears an adventure mode, are you referring to SSE or all of the games solo modes?

Probably all.
    The SSE is not playable, however.

I'll try in a while.

Post Merge: March 22, 2014, 02:25:01 PM
    I used a modified version of Nebulon's pack and it froze at Classic Mode because of the lack of Stock Icons.

I'm currently playing All-Star Mode.
    No problems so far.
    « Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 02:25:01 PM by HaloFanODST » Logged

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4369 on: March 22, 2014, 02:26:34 PM »

Probably all.
    The SSE is not playable, however.

I'll try in a while.

Post Merge: March 22, 2014, 02:25:01 PM
    I used a modified version of Nebulon's pack and it froze at Classic Mode because of the lack of Stock Icons.

I'm currently playing All-Star Mode.
    No problems so far.

Who needs the 1 player modes now adays anyways? lol

Well, I am trying to add a 3rd character to pikachu's sfx, but I am actually considering on rather using southcraft's nuckles if I can get a brawlstyled model for it instead of that one with the outline

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4370 on: March 22, 2014, 02:53:09 PM »

Well, if we could completely modify SSE similar to NSMB wii and create completely custom stages, i think it would be fun as heck. Im in the process of decoding files for just that purpose. Also, i don't think SSE is broken with BrawlEx, but im not sure. It shouldn't though.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4371 on: March 22, 2014, 02:59:43 PM »

Well, if we could completely modify SSE similar to NSMB wii and create completely custom stages, i think it would be fun as heck. Im in the process of decoding files for just that purpose. Also, i don't think SSE is broken with BrawlEx, but im not sure. It shouldn't though.
    the diference is NSMB is made for side scrolling levels, ssbb playstile doesnt really work on side scrolling imo i only played sse once to unlock all chars and then never touched it again it felt okay as an extra mode but playing a new sse mode where we dont unlock anything just doesnt appeal to me at all since that was the reason most ppl played it.

and i think PW said that brawlex shouldnt work on single player like sse, becuase they lack the rest of single players info or something.

Tyshy
    Lol Kitten

Super Smash Sisters Creator

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4372 on: March 22, 2014, 03:13:34 PM »

that's a great idea, and sse works the same with brawlex for me

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4373 on: March 22, 2014, 03:23:17 PM »

1 player modes are cool to play.
    The game is not just for Multiplayer.

Ok, the only issue found in All-Star mode using BrawlEx, is the lack of trophy for the clone.
    Yes, it freezes right there, when a trophy is supposed to show up.

Now I'm going to test Boss Battles and Event Match.
    IDK if Homerun Contest works, but if it does, then the distance you get will either corrupt the save file, or go to the specific character:

For example: Shadow makes a distance or a "New Record", but since he is a Sonic clone, it will go to Sonic.
    Same with Sephiroth, it will go to Marth.

However, I won't try that.
    Same for Multi-Man Brawl.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

pinipigbomb
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4374 on: March 22, 2014, 03:43:13 PM »

1 player modes are cool to play.
    The game is not just for Multiplayer.

Ok, the only issue found in All-Star mode using BrawlEx, is the lack of trophy for the clone.
    Yes, it freezes right there, when a trophy is supposed to show up.

Now I'm going to test Boss Battles and Event Match.
    IDK if Homerun Contest works, but if it does, then the distance you get will either corrupt the save file, or go to the specific character:

For example: Shadow makes a distance or a "New Record", but since he is a Sonic clone, it will go to Sonic.
    Same with Sephiroth, it will go to Marth.

However, I won't try that.
    Same for Multi-Man Brawl.

Agreed, sometimes I like blowing through classic for the heck of it. Cheesy Anyway, thanks for the info, I appreciate it. So any mode that gives you a trophy (classic, all-star, etc.) results in a crash (beep of fail?)

Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Hot Topic Pin Collector Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4375 on: March 22, 2014, 04:22:34 PM »

I've played Boss Battles and Homerun Contest with clones before. They work fine, and so does Mult-Man Brawl. The game doesn't seem to record their records when it comes to Clones, it just shows up as blank in the place where it shows them.

Agreed, sometimes I like blowing through classic for the heck of it. Cheesy Anyway, thanks for the info, I appreciate it. So any mode that gives you a trophy (classic, all-star, etc.) results in a crash (beep of fail?)

Could we make it so they all give Mario trophies? That's what Project M did. Or is it possible to customize what trophies we can get?

SSE would be fun if we could create new levels. Just imagine all the creative obstacles people could come up with! And what if we could modify enemies? Pretty fun.
    « Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 04:26:29 PM by ShinF » Logged

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

pinipigbomb
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4376 on: March 22, 2014, 04:37:53 PM »

I've played Boss Battles and Homerun Contest with clones before. They work fine

That's good to know. Now I don't have to worry about my save data getting jacked up.

Could we make it so they all give Mario trophies? That's what Project M did.

I like your thinking. But PW probably thought about that too after playing Project M, so it probably won't be as easy as it sounds.

SSE would be fun if we could create new levels. Just imagine all the creative obstacles people could come up with! And what if we could modify enemies? Pretty fun.

Again, that's probably been tried and failed already if it were that easy, lol. But regardless, that would be cool. Or maybe it could be replaced by something like Melee's adventure mode.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Hot Topic Pin Collector Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4377 on: March 22, 2014, 04:41:10 PM »

That's good to know. Now I don't have to worry about my save data getting jacked up.

I'd say you should probably keep at least one backup anyways. Never hurts in case there's some unforeseen problem with something, and if you have one you don't need to worry about it.

I like your thinking. But PW probably thought about that too after playing Project M, so it probably won't be as easy as it sounds.

I think he didn't really pay much attention to single-player modes. HRC crashed with the first version of BrawlEx, even. Anyways, I'm sure there's a way to make a code for it. (Not that I'd know how Tongue )

Again, that's probably been tried and failed already if it were that easy, lol. But regardless, that would be cool. Or maybe it could be replaced by something like Melee's adventure mode.

Sammi said he's working on doing them already Tongue Not the enemies, that's just wishful thinking, but the stages.
    « Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 04:43:45 PM by ShinF » Logged

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

justadood
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4378 on: March 22, 2014, 04:45:41 PM »

i want to use the css expansion, but i don't really see any instructions... i saw something about editing the code to increase the number of characters on the css, but i seriously don't know how to do it Sad

I'M JUST A DOOD

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4379 on: March 22, 2014, 04:47:33 PM »

i want to use the css expansion, but i don't really see any instructions... i saw something about editing the code to increase the number of characters on the css, but i seriously don't know how to do it Sad
    why dont you jsut download a full pack and use their codes and everything , this would help you understand how to set up yourself after

Pages:  1 ... 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: