The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ah, I see. You must be using Sammi's Clone Tool. I can't speak much of it, myself (I add all my clones manually), but hopefully I should at least be able to help you set up the SD card for future endeavors. :)
Something remixed this way comes...

April 12, 2014, 05:28:20 AM #4906 Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 05:31:34 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: SilverBaretta on April 12, 2014, 05:27:36 AM
Ah, I see. You must be using Sammi's Clone Tool. I can't speak much of it, myself (I add all my clones manually), but hopefully I should at least be able to help you set up the SD card for future endeavors. :)

PM sent, and I appreciate it :D For now, just need one clone for Peach, or something as I can't figure this out worth crap lol! I used his tutorial because of how easy it was to follow, but I clearly encountered an 1D10T/PEBKAC error.  Would this be a template of sorts, to go off of. Don't get me wrong, I'm very appreciative of the tool released by these people, they've helped me understand more about hacking I didn't realize was possible  ;D

April 12, 2014, 05:46:54 AM #4907 Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 05:48:38 AM by SilverBaretta
Quote from: the_randomizer on April 12, 2014, 05:28:20 AM
PM sent, and I appreciate it :D For now, just need one clone for Peach, or something as I can't figure this out worth crap lol! I used his tutorial because of how easy it was to follow, but I clearly encountered an 1D10T/PEBKAC error.  Would this be a template of sorts, to go off of. Don't get me wrong, I'm very appreciative of the tool released by these people, they've helped me understand more about hacking I didn't realize was possible  ;D
Eh, I dunno about a template, it'd require some explaining. It's getting a little late for me, but if you want a step-by-step of the manual process later (with images instead of just text) I'll be happy to give it to you tomorrow.
Something remixed this way comes...

April 12, 2014, 05:59:53 AM #4908 Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 06:39:46 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: SilverBaretta on April 12, 2014, 05:46:54 AM
Eh, I dunno about a template, it'd require some explaining. It's getting a little late for me, but if you want a step-by-step of the manual process later (with images instead of just text) I'll be happy to give it to you tomorrow.

Sure thing, I'd appreciate it when you have the time, thanks again! A step-by-step manual would be great ;D

Got the files, now, the emulator doesn't crash, which is definitely another good step in the right direction, but Gecko OS just seems to be stuck on "loading ISO, applying cheat codes...." and then just sits there doing nothing. I'll try making a new cheats and Private directory.


So close!!! Lol!

Edit: Yeah, that tears it, I'll have to do this on real hardware, Dolphin is just being...interesting.

Do you want me to send you my entire Dolphin 3 configuration?

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on April 12, 2014, 02:45:23 PM
Do you want me to send you my entire Dolphin 3 configuration?

If you want, it's really weird; I'm getting very, very close, just one more step and I'm there, Gecko OS loads perfectly fine and it does look like it's about to load the cheats and the ISO image, but it gets stuck at "loading ISO....applying cheats from SD...." but the emulator itself doesn't actually crash as I can close the window without it giving me an error, and doesn't say "not responding". Very peculiar, but I am making progress...I think.

I got Brawl Ex working,but sometime the music stop and the game freezes. I am only using
the file Patch code and sdhc code. I am i doing some thing wrong or dose Brawl Ex do that?

Is Kirby hat with brawl ex possible yet?

I'm still having issues with the CSS icons showing up. It's still blank, after I remade my SD image and got Dolphin 4.02.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 12, 2014, 06:03:54 PM #4914 Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 06:05:14 PM by Don Jon BravoEX
Quote from: Segtendo on April 12, 2014, 06:00:25 PM
I'm still having issues with the CSS icons showing up. It's still blank, after I remade my SD image and got Dolphin 4.02.
did u remember to use pw's selcharacter pac?

Post Merge: April 12, 2014, 06:05:14 PM

Quote from: londtex on April 12, 2014, 05:32:53 PM
I got Brawl Ex working,but sometime the music stop and the game freezes. I am only using
the file Patch code and sdhc code. I am i doing some thing wrong or dose Brawl Ex do that?
brawl ex doesnt do that

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 12, 2014, 06:03:54 PM
did u remember to use pw's selcharacter pac?
My SD image is an exact copy of my SD card, which loads BrawlEx just fine.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


How are you loading the game With dolphin?

I tried both using the Project M loader and the GCT on the SD image, and normally via the Dolphin cheats and the SD image.

Sammi. Can you explain what you did? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


If anyone wants to take a look at the BrawlEX pack I compiled just click my signature.

Quote from: Segtendo on April 12, 2014, 08:42:11 PM
I tried both using the Project M loader and the GCT on the SD image, and normally via the Dolphin cheats and the SD image.

Sammi. Can you explain what you did? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Have you tried GeckoOS?

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04