The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on April 18, 2014, 04:02:11 PM
Not what he means. He's talking about 7 slots that go unused.
Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on April 18, 2014, 04:02:11 PM
Not what he means. He's talking about 7 slots that go unused.
Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on April 18, 2014, 04:02:11 PM
Not what he means. He's talking about 7 slots that go unused.
And slots 37-3E (37? 36? I forget where it started but that pocket is usable, as are the forbidden fighters. To make it easy I'm documenting what fits so that people can easily add them in. I'll also testing each one and their cosmetics since PW mentioned that some of their cosmetics might not work.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I thought the forbidden fighter's still had their unfinished data occupying the slots

Fun fact, mewtwo was closest to being finished and the random slot was minun and pusles slot.

Quote from: Brstmguy on April 18, 2014, 10:45:47 PM
I thought the forbidden fighter's still had their unfinished data occupying the slots
There is no \fighter data on disc, but some effect .pacs and instance IDs exist.

Good work Nebulon looking forward for the tutorial nana slot  might work

So I tried to run BrawlEx on my wii again, and every time I'd get to the PM Launcher (using the SDHC code, so I need to use the PM Launcer afaik) and press play, it'd just take me back to the main wii menu.

Anyone know what's up?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: TheOriginalSINe on April 19, 2014, 03:03:31 AM
Do you have Priiloader? That might be doing it for some reason. Also PM doesn't work with BrawlEx I don't think.
Priiloader posseses no such problem. (I have Priiloader myself, and use PM loader.

Quote from: TheOriginalSINe on April 19, 2014, 03:03:31 AM
Do you have Priiloader? That might be doing it for some reason. Also PM doesn't work with BrawlEx I don't think.

No, I don't.

And I'm using the PM Launcher, not PM itself.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: corpsra on April 19, 2014, 04:32:10 AM
is it just me or does anyone having any problems when its on teams? the clone i have works great with no freezes but when i select teams it immediately freezes.

Sounds like you might be using the old method of adding clones. Is your max 50?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I think this was covered before, but how would one go about adding a custom background to the new CSS Screen? Say, from one we were using previously?
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Quote from: Axel Akutare on April 20, 2014, 01:54:45 AM
I think this was covered before, but how would one go about adding a custom background to the new CSS Screen? Say, from one we were using previously?

^This.
How did you do this, Nebulon?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

So, has anyone else tried the GXDraw hook type?

I could use some help with my select screen looking a bit strange when I'm using it.

Quote from: Axel Akutare on April 20, 2014, 01:54:45 AM
I think this was covered before, but how would one go about adding a custom background to the new CSS Screen? Say, from one we were using previously?
Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 20, 2014, 04:11:12 AM
^This.
How did you do this, Nebulon?
The same way as it's always been :P

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Tiberious on April 20, 2014, 11:50:27 AM
So, has anyone else tried the GXDraw hook type?

I could use some help with my select screen looking a bit strange when I'm using it.
Why are you not using AXNextFrame?

Would it be possible to rig this up to make it so each character has more cosmetic slots instead rather than adding a ton of new characters? I know you could, say, make a ton of Mario clones and give them all the alternate skins and costumes you want, but that's not really...ideal, haha. Would rigging it up to give more costume slots even afford any extra spaces over what cBliss gives you?