The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Garry Moore™ on April 30, 2014, 03:25:33 PM
This could be a stupid question, but I can't find an .rel for Ness. Is there not one? If so, how are others putting the "Megaman over Ness" PSA in BrawlEx?

Oh, you just need to make a Ness clone, but use a Lucas .rel.

As far as I know, ONLY Megaman over Ness works with a Lucas .rel.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 30, 2014, 03:27:28 PM
Oh, you just need to make a Ness clone, but use a Lucas .rel.

As far as I know, ONLY Megaman over Ness works with a Lucas .rel.

Much obliged.
If you can read this, raise your resolution. Bigger isn't always better!

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 30, 2014, 03:27:28 PM
Oh, you just need to make a Ness clone, but use a Lucas .rel.

As far as I know, ONLY Megaman over Ness works with a Lucas .rel.

And the new Knuckle Joe does too. He's in my build. I'm trying to release soon, I just want to put in 1 more character... I'm having a hard time with current options.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

April 30, 2014, 05:26:00 PM #5373 Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 05:27:37 PM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: Nebulon on April 30, 2014, 03:39:30 PM
And the new Knuckle Joe does too. He's in my build. I'm trying to release soon, I just want to put in 1 more character... I'm having a hard time with current options.

Hey Nebulon how many characters are going to added in your next build?

Post Merge: April 30, 2014, 05:27:36 PM

Quote from: Nebulon on April 30, 2014, 03:39:30 PM
And the new Knuckle Joe does too. He's in my build. I'm trying to release soon, I just want to put in 1 more character... I'm having a hard time with current options.

Hey Nebulon how many characters are going to added in your next build?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 30, 2014, 05:26:00 PM
Hey Nebulon how many characters are going to added in your next build?

Post Merge: April 30, 2014, 05:27:36 PM

Hey Nebulon how many characters are going to added in your next build?

Honestly, probably 3 more, and I'll do some touch ups with pictures. Then I'll do a tutorial.

I have my remaining slots reserved for WIP characters, and I need 2 modules in order to actually complete the characters I'd like to add that are currently out. I know I'm taking a while with the tutorial, but I'll do it. I've got the basics in my head. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on April 30, 2014, 05:39:06 PM
Honestly, probably 3 more, and I'll do some touch ups with pictures. Then I'll do a tutorial.

I have my remaining slots reserved for WIP characters, and I need 2 modules in order to actually complete the characters I'd like to add that are currently out. I know I'm taking a while with the tutorial, but I'll do it. I've got the basics in my head. :)
I'm guessing it wouldn't be possible to  release a build where the slots are in place so that we can just replace the characters to our liking. Either way more than happy to wait:)

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on April 30, 2014, 06:14:43 PM
I'm guessing it wouldn't be possible to  release a build where the slots are in place so that we can just replace the characters to our liking. Either way more than happy to wait:)

I sincerely wish :/

In fact I'd love to do that for everyone. But to put it frankly, every slot is configured differently. Same methods for some, extra steps for others, but overall if I made a slot it'd be geared to one clone. You'd still have to know how to edit it to spawn a code. If I make a slot for all the modules (Or let's say 2 of each) and you don't want to use a Pikachu PSA, then that's two slots no one's gonna know what to do with.

I'm also trying to get Turbo to work before I release.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on April 30, 2014, 06:24:57 PM
I sincerely wish :/

In fact I'd love to do that for everyone. But to put it frankly, every slot is configured differently. Same methods for some, extra steps for others, but overall if I made a slot it'd be geared to one clone. You'd still have to know how to edit it to spawn a code. If I make a slot for all the modules (Or let's say 2 of each) and you don't want to use a Pikachu PSA, then that's two slots no one's gonna know what to do with.

I'm also trying to get Turbo to work before I release.
When using your pack I usually rename the fighter, put in a module, and change the CSS slot and cosmetics. Will that not work for the new slots you are using. Sorry I was just confused. Do you have to do anything special to set up for these new slots?

Quote from: Garry Moore™ on April 30, 2014, 03:33:46 PM
Much obliged.

Heck, I've added an un-edited ness clone and used a Lucas rel and it still worked. Seems to me like lucas and ness' rels are pretty much the same.

Quote from: colonelmcdoogle on April 30, 2014, 09:41:04 PM
Heck, I've added an un-edited ness clone and used a Lucas rel and it still worked. Seems to me like lucas and ness' rels are pretty much the same.

Though some moves either freeze the game or give a T-pose.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 30, 2014, 09:46:51 PM
Though some moves either freeze the game or give a T-pose.

Hat's the method for using an REL that isn't a perfect ine for EX? Like say I wanted to use Chun Li over Ness which uses a Zelda rel, would I just need to use Lucas files and then the module and give it the proper slot values? I've never tried.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on April 30, 2014, 09:50:12 PM
Hat's the method for using an REL that isn't a perfect ine for EX? Like say I wanted to use Chun Li over Ness which uses a Zelda rel, would I just need to use Lucas files and then the module and give it the proper slot values? I've never tried.
there is no such thing as a zelda rel if she uses any rel is a marth rel most likely since marth relling everyone was a thing if  they didnt use articles.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 30, 2014, 09:52:29 PM
there is no such thing as a zelda rel if she uses any rel is a marth rel most likely since marth relling everyone was a thing if  they didnt use articles.

Nice :) I'll see what I can do!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I'm having an issue with cosmetics, even though I set the Cosmetic ID properly, it doesn't load the right one.

I'm using frostymm's template.

Ex: I set the CSSSlot and Cosmetic Configs to use ID 120 (78 in Hex), but they don't load the correct one on the CSS.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 30, 2014, 11:46:29 PM
I'm having an issue with cosmetics, even though I set the Cosmetic ID properly, it doesn't load the right one.

I'm using frostymm's template.

Ex: I set the CSSSlot and Cosmetic Configs to use ID 120 (78 in Hex), but they don't load the correct one on the CSS.

That's odd, any other issues besides that one? Is it doing that for more than just that ID?
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.