The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Brstmguy on May 01, 2014, 07:20:55 PM
The only Kingdom Hearts Character I'm adding is Sora, while the only Sonic characters I'm adding are Shadow, Knuckles, and possibly Tails.
Metal Sonic seriously doesn't get enough love. I honestly think my modset is the only one that has him, and I've got no idea how to fix the gfx glitches.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

I need help, i'm using these 2 PSA's with the BrawlEX Clone Engine

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24056

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16571

When I use them against any other player, the final smashes don't work at all. They get the smash ball and instead of using the final smash they use their regular B attack.

Quote from: Clynt on May 01, 2014, 08:39:42 PM
I need help, i'm using these 2 PSA's with the BrawlEX Clone Engine

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24056

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16571

When I use them against any other player, the final smashes don't work at all. They get the smash ball and instead of using the final smash they use their regular B attack.

Methinks you forgot their FitFinal.pac file...

Quote from: Axel Akutare on May 01, 2014, 08:13:38 PM
Metal Sonic seriously doesn't get enough love. I honestly think my modset is the only one that has him, and I've got no idea how to fix the gfx glitches.

What Metal Sonic do you use?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

May 01, 2014, 09:01:37 PM #5404 Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 09:03:30 PM by Axel Akutare
Quote from: Nebulon on May 01, 2014, 08:47:46 PM
What Metal Sonic do you use?
I use this one http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30296

Partly because it's the first Metal Sonic PSA I found, but mostly because almost every part of his movelist is based on attacks he had in the games or OVA. My only issues are that his aerial back attack is a bit too slow, and his neutral B is something I don't recognize as well as overly spammable. I think his GFX glitches happen when you use his Black Shield(Down B), his neutral B, and possibly when he jumps.

I'm pretty sure the moveset uses custom bones, because it's incompatible with almost all the Sonic mods on the Vault. It works with all the included costumes, Top Hat and Monocle Metal Sonic, and Puppet Tails.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 01, 2014, 08:42:58 PM
Methinks you forgot their FitFinal.pac file...

Derp...rookie mistake

Quote from: TheOriginalSINe on May 01, 2014, 11:42:10 AM
I tried to do that, but there's not enough PSA's we can access just yet. Unless you want to start scraping the bottom of the barrel and add like 5 Kingdom Hearts characters and 7 Sonic characters.

Or you could try making somethin you silly, that's what I do when I'm sick and tired OF LOOKING AT METAKNIGHTS STUPID BUTT... I mean... Well, Somebody had to put an end to it. And that's how a Rock Lee PSA was born.
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

Hey guys,  I need some help please.

For the life of me, I can't seem to add CSP's to my ex-characters. I've followed the instructions clearly but nothing happens.

I even used one of the ready made ones like nebulon's but my CSP's don't change.

Can anyone please help?

Do codes conflict with it? I removed Pikachu from the css.dat, is that the problem?

Well I'm not good at PSAing at all, I can only make Csps/BPs/CSS Icons/Nametags and Brstms on a great loop sometimes I do take textures from one character Mod and try my best to fit them on a different model like right now I'm thinking of trying to take the Hero of Light over Toon Link and Make him over Link by texture swapping the textures with the Young Link Model. As for Metal Sonic I can see him more or less being a Alternate Costume to Sonic.

Quote from: jrush64 on May 01, 2014, 10:25:42 PM
Hey guys,  I need some help please.

For the life of me, I can't seem to add CSP's to my ex-characters. I've followed the instructions clearly but nothing happens.

I even used one of the ready made ones like nebulon's but my CSP's don't change.

Can anyone please help?

Do codes conflict with it? I removed Pikachu from the css.dat, is that the problem?
are u naming everything correctly?
ex. sc_selcharacter
u should be able tp use a pack and swap existing csp's
pikachu's dat will only remove defalt pikachu from the css

Yeah I'm sure its named correctly. I took nebulon's sc_selcharacter.pac and inserted into mine and the CSP's for the ex characters dont change at all....

Quote from: jrush64 on May 01, 2014, 10:43:46 PMYeah I'm sure its named correctly. I took nebulon's sc_selcharacter.pac and inserted into mine and the CSP's for the ex characters dont change at all....
You also need to change the Cosmetic configs around.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Did you make sure to edit your Cosmetics with a hex editor to allow for your clones' portraits to show instead of the fighter it's a clone of?

Quote from: jrush64 on May 01, 2014, 10:43:46 PM
Yeah I'm sure its named correctly. I took nebulon's sc_selcharacter.pac and inserted into mine and the CSP's for the ex characters dont change at all....

Quote from: jrush64 on May 01, 2014, 10:43:46 PM
Yeah I'm sure its named correctly. I took nebulon's sc_selcharacter.pac and inserted into mine and the CSP's for the ex characters dont change at all....

Quote from: jrush64 on May 01, 2014, 10:43:46 PM
Yeah I'm sure its named correctly. I took nebulon's sc_selcharacter.pac and inserted into mine and the CSP's for the ex characters dont change at all....


Was it in a boss slot character? If you tried to replace a boss slot character then you'd run into some issues.

Who was it?

I started the tutorial btw. I'll get it out asap.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 01, 2014, 10:47:44 PM
You also need to change the Cosmetic configs around.
I didnt change the cosmetic Id config? how do i do that?

I dont think i replaced a boss slot. I only have like 12 ex characters right now