The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SmashKing64 on May 04, 2014, 08:16:33 PM
Does anyone's brawl ex pack work classicmode
Unstable/unreleased BrawlExpanded 0.9 does.
Haven't released it yet because of other things.

Quote from: Sammi Husky on May 04, 2014, 06:40:17 AM
Pretty much all sounds that can't be seen in PSA can be found in tabuu and edited via hex editing. Such as star KO, ottoto, low voice clips, damage clips, crowd cheer, etc etc

I need a tutorial for that.
Tabuu is insanely hard and wierd.

Is there one?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I've switched to a new SD card for the Clone Engine, but Brawl doesn't read the BrawlEx files. I have FPC 3.5.1b on, I use AXNextFrame, etc.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 05, 2014, 12:12:32 AM
I've switched to a new SD card for the Clone Engine, but Brawl doesn't read the BrawlEx files. I have FPC 3.5.1b on, I use AXNextFrame, etc.
SDHC?

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on May 05, 2014, 12:17:54 AM
SDHC?

Nope. Regular. I just got done double checking everything, and nothing seems wrong.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 05, 2014, 12:18:59 AM
Nope. Regular. I just got done double checking everything, and nothing seems wrong.
FPC kode?



Of course. All config files are in PF/BrawlEx, even bx_fighter.rel is in module.

May 05, 2014, 12:33:38 AM #5469 Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 12:34:53 AM by Don Jon BravoEX
make sure ur not adding in the sdhc code
and all ur folders are named properly
also make sure ur loader is detecting the codes
u can try adding the camera code just to see if the game is even reading the codes

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on May 05, 2014, 12:33:38 AM
make sure ur not adding in the sdhc code
and all ur folders are named properly
also make sure ur loader is detecting the codes
u can try adding the camera code just to see if the game is even reading the codes

It was reading them, all right. It played a BRSTM I wanted to patch.

For some reason, it just decided to start working. :/

I was gonna add that an extended partition won't be read by Gecko, so make sure it's a primary partition.

Windows diskmgmt.msc can tell you this.

Hey, it's been a while since I've checked this topic. Has anything new happened since the Captain Falcon module? I'd just read and catch up, but I don't remember where I left off. :P

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShinF on May 05, 2014, 05:14:37 PM
Hey, it's been a while since I've checked this topic. Has anything new happened since the Captain Falcon module? I'd just read and catch up, but I don't remember where I left off. :P
nope
but project m with turbo is possible now
if ur into that...

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on May 05, 2014, 05:32:46 PM
nope
but project m with turbo is possible now
if ur into that...

Boss slots work now along with random pieces of data to make slots. I'll tut that later.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822