The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Is it possible to give a true rapid jab to a character that doesn't have any?
I'd like to give the infinite stab to Link...


Quote from: yi-shioon on May 06, 2014, 05:26:43 PM
Is it possible to give a true rapid jab to a character that doesn't have any?
I'd like to give the infinite stab to Link...



Try Melee Link. I believe he has one :)

Also my sig is updated for those who use my pack.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on May 06, 2014, 06:10:00 PM
Also my sig is updated for those who use my pack.

I'll be making a kind of PSA for the Arbiter. I just hope you're able to include him.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

May 06, 2014, 10:09:06 PM #5493 Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 11:56:44 PM by Brstmguy
I kinda lied about what I said
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Now the main problem is I said my pack's gonna focus mainly on Nintendo possibly Square characters yet I clearly said my first clone I added was Steve from Minecraft now I know he's not Nintendo I only added him because I have a cousin who loves Minecraft so I added Steve with Alt Skins for her,

Steve was gonna be the exception. next I said the only Kingdom Hearts character I was adding was Sora which was also a lie, because I've added Riku. then I never added that I was gonna add Smash 4 Fighters such as Rosalina, Little Mac, Greninja, Mega Man, etc.

I may add Zero and X to the List. and Finally they will be some other things that's not gonna be included in my pack such as SFX for each Fighter, Anime Character's of course with the exception to Pokemon characters, and Turbo Mode which I have the feeling my pack will be the only one to not use Turbo not because I dislike it cause I do like it I just don't want to use codes that weren't supposed to be leaked I like to give people respect about the stuff they've done

but while Turbo isn't gonna be available some PM Alt Costumes Will make it into my Pack like Toon Link's Outset Island outfit, Fire Peach with the correct color design, Dry Bowser, Melee Fox, and Falco, Star Wolf, Boxing DK, etc. As I said before Keep on a lookout for my pack sometime soon.

Has anyone found a fix to the "info2" folder crash after the strap screen?
It works if I use it with someone else's pack that already has it, and project M, but when I try to use it on my pack, no matter if it was taken from someones pack or fresh, unmodified and straight from the disc. It still crashes!:\

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Nebulon on May 06, 2014, 06:10:00 PM
Try Melee Link. I believe he has one :)
I was thinking of having some help doing it with brawl ex config utility (a friend told me it would be possible, but didn't know more then me), but thanks! Melee Link really has a rapid jab.

I've set up my Brawl-EX and all the Ex characters work fine. I have my Cloud PSA over Olimar with a rel. He works fine in training mode, but he doesnt seem to work in VS mode.

I have no idea why this happens.

Can anyone help?

Quote from: jrush64 on May 07, 2014, 12:44:27 AM
I've set up my Brawl-EX and all the Ex characters work fine. I have my Cloud PSA over Olimar with a rel. He works fine in training mode, but he doesnt seem to work in VS mode.

I have no idea why this happens.

Can anyone help?

Turn off entry in Fighter Config.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Do you mean set entry to none? I've already done that.

Quote from: jrush64 on May 07, 2014, 12:50:52 AM
Do you mean set entry to none? I've already done that.

Turn it on and put in an Ike entry then.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on May 07, 2014, 01:05:34 AM
Turn it on and put in an Ike entry then.

Where Can i get an Ike entry from? It's not on the google drive partition. The dropbox one is down?

[Disc]\fighter\ike\FitIkeEntry.pac
It's not on any of the resources?

...Ike doesn't have an entry file.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I might aswell ask again since I forgot about it, How do you fix the team battles freezing on Clones problem?