The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Boasting Toast on May 13, 2014, 03:55:02 AM
I've got a bit of a problem

I added Roy, Mewtwo, and Shadow, they work fine and everything, except one thing; I'm using PW's Hitstun code, and when adding more hitstun, the cloned characters can aerial or airdodge out of the hitstun, while the default characters can't. Any way I can fix this?

Any ideas, guys?

Quote from: Makarew on May 14, 2014, 02:52:27 AM
As long as you have the File Patch Code, SDHC Extension code, and a config.dat it will work properly. You need to use Project M Launcher with it.

But I can't use Gecko though?... D:

Quote from: Batman on May 14, 2014, 03:15:46 AM
But I can't use Gecko though?... D:

Gecko doesn't work with anything larger than 2 gigs.

Quote from: Boasting Toast on May 14, 2014, 02:56:26 AMAny ideas, guys?
Try using this~
No Air Dodge in Tumble [Phantom Wings, spunit262]
* C2781310 00000006
* 80980000 2C040021
* 40A20020 8097007C
* 80840034 2C040042
* 41A00010 2C040049
* 41A10008 38600000
* 39610040 00000000
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Makarew on May 14, 2014, 03:20:04 AM
Gecko doesn't work with anything larger than 2 gigs.

In that case, may I have a link to the launcher? Also, all I do is stick said file and that's it right?.. Trying to make precautions here, lol.

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 14, 2014, 03:28:17 AM
Try using this~
No Air Dodge in Tumble [Phantom Wings, spunit262]
* C2781310 00000006
* 80980000 2C040021
* 40A20020 8097007C
* 80840034 2C040042
* 41A00010 2C040049
* 41A10008 38600000
* 39610040 00000000

I already got that, but they can still aerial out of the hitstun.

Quote from: Batman on May 14, 2014, 03:29:55 AM
In that case, may I have a link to the launcher? Also, all I do is stick said file and that's it right?.. Trying to make precautions here, lol.

Get the launcher from the Project M website. It's included the hacked download. Remember to put your config.dat.

Quote from: Makarew on May 14, 2014, 03:44:57 AM
Get the launcher from the Project M website. It's included the hacked download. Remember to put your config.dat.

Gotcha.

Great news I found out what file fixes the Team Battle freeze, you have to replace the old bx_fighter module with the updated one and it fixes the team battles. I do have a quick question though. What does ft_kirby copy fix.rel do and do I have to replace the ft_kirby.rel with it?

Quote from: Brstmguy on May 14, 2014, 07:44:15 AM
Great news I found out what file fixes the Team Battle freeze, you have to replace the old bx_fighter module with the updated one and it fixes the team battles. I do have a quick question though. What does ft_kirby copy fix.rel do and do I have to replace the ft_kirby.rel with it?

Where did you get the new bx_fighter module...

Quote from: Brstmguy on May 14, 2014, 07:44:15 AMWhat does ft_kirby copy fix.rel do and do I have to replace the ft_kirby.rel with it?
The ft_kirby copy fix.rel makes sure Kirby doesn't crash when eating a BrawlEx character, but you still can't have BrawlEx Kirby hats. So yes, you would replace the current ft_kirby.rel

Quote from: brawlboy22 on May 14, 2014, 04:20:47 PMWhere did you get the new bx_fighter module...
The OP. The first page. The first post.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 14, 2014, 04:27:58 PM
The ft_kirby copy fix.rel makes sure Kirby doesn't crash when eating a BrawlEx character, but you still can't have BrawlEx Kirby hats. So yes, you would replace the current ft_kirby.rel
Well that's strange, because when I unzipped the file, and looked in the folder with the new bx_fighter module along with the ft_kirby module yet in the exmodules folder there's the ft_kirby Copy Fix module. So I'm not sure if I'm supposed to add the module that was located in the same folder as bx_fighter.rel, or add the one from the exmodules folder to the module folder on my SD card

Quote from: Brstmguy on May 14, 2014, 07:13:13 PM
Well that's strange, because when I unzipped the file, and looked in the folder with the new bx_fighter module along with the ft_kirby module yet in the exmodules folder there's the ft_kirby Copy Fix module. So I'm not sure if I'm supposed to add the module that was located in the same folder as bx_fighter.rel, or add the one from the exmodules folder to the module folder on my SD card
I know it's confusing.

But just rename ft_kirby copy fix.rel to ft_kirby.rel and put it in with the bx_fighter.rel.

I believe the bx_fighter.rel is what reads the Config.dat files.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

BX_Fighter.rel basically is BrawlEx. It coupled with the generic modules is what makes the engine work. The config files specify the details for the fighter such as flags, functions, IC constants etc etc.

The kirby copy fix is the module that  fixes kirby copying ex characters.

For some reason my Pokemon trainer has nine costumes and I don't want that. How would I go back to changing it to 5 or 6 on my CSS?