The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 15, 2014, 08:05:03 AM #5640 Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 08:12:32 AM by leondanny56
here's somthing awsome i thought i would let people know who are useing brawlex with riivolution,
if you remember before when we would use riivolution we couldn't save custom stages to the sd card if the sd card was bigger
than 2gigs but now thnks to sammi's brawl minus xml. for riivolution combined with brawlex we are able to save custom stages to the sd card while using riivolution even if the sd card is 4gig or higher.

Post Merge: May 15, 2014, 08:12:32 AM

sorry forgot to add you will also need the sdhc extsion code.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Quote from: leondanny56 on May 15, 2014, 08:05:03 AM
here's somthing awsome i thought i would let people know who are useing brawlex with riivolution,
if you remember before when we would use riivolution we couldn't save custom stages to the sd card if the sd card was bigger
than 2gigs but now thnks to sammi's brawl minus xml. for riivolution combined with brawlex we are able to save custom stages to the sd card while using riivolution even if the sd card is 4gig or higher.

Post Merge: May 15, 2014, 08:12:32 AM

sorry forgot to add you will also need the sdhc extsion code.
does the brsar works
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

yes my .brsar works fine when using byond you's.xml for revolution but if im using sammi's brawl minus.xml the .brsar dosent work so instead i have to set it up the same as i would for geco os, so i have to put it in as .sawnd file for each character i want different sounds on i also have to use the code needed for sfx for geco os and i also have to put the .sawnds in the sfx folder on the sd card.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Quote from: leondanny56 on May 15, 2014, 01:04:47 PM
yes my .brsar works fine when using byond you's.xml for revolution but if im using sammi's brawl minus.xml the .brsar dosent work so instead i have to set it up the same as i would for geco os, so i have to put it in as .sawnd file for each character i want different sounds on i also have to use the code needed for sfx for geco os and i also have to put the .sawnds in the sfx folder on the sd card.
so do I just load riivo for gecko users normally or do I have to change something
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

So huge deal with brawlex you can't use the characters in tourny.....Has anyone started work on this or is PW already have some fixes in mind for this I think its a big deal seen as its a versus mode.

Quote from: tyshy on May 15, 2014, 04:31:21 PM
so do I just load riivo for gecko users normally or do I have to change something

pretty much the same as geco just make sure when you include sammi's brawl minus.xml
and make sure you use the css roster.dat instead of the css code,
but if you decide to use a sd card that is 4 gig or higher you have to add the sd extension code to it.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

I've been trying to get my BEx hacks to run on Dolphin, and I've been able to set up everything except for the IOS. Whenever I try to download using NUS Downloader (from the official site) it keeps telling me that TMD timed out or something. I've tried running as administrator and also setting a firewall exception for it, and it still won't run.

Anyone know of an alternative or something?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OMG finally i can play brawex on meh wii u. Thx.

So any news on new ex modules?

May 16, 2014, 03:18:54 AM #5648 Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 03:19:54 AM by leondanny56
sorry no new exmodules yet.

but yeah brawlex + riivolution + brawl minus.xml + sdhc extension code + css roster.dat = brawlex working with riivolution.

however .thp don't work so far and sfx has to be set up the same way you would set it up for geco instead of how you would for riivolution normally.

also thanks to this all files have to be set up the same as geco os which means you have to use sel character.pac instead of common5.pac for the css to work properly.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

I'm starting my own pack, or at least making my own Brawl EX to my standards.

curiously has someone made a package that has all the or SC_selcharacter that has all the entry information in the PAT files already done? or should i use someone else's pack. i can get them to work. just the time needed tests my patience. or can someone upload just their SC_Selcharacter package and maybe the ingame information? or is someone working on a a base package. sort of like the STage Expansion set?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

May 16, 2014, 04:42:43 AM #5650 Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 04:48:36 AM by Kitsu-chan
I think someone did such a thing...
I'm going to look for it...

Post Merge: May 16, 2014, 04:48:36 AM

One of these two I would assume~
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202777
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

May 16, 2014, 04:49:38 AM #5651 Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 04:59:16 AM by Ultraxwing
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on May 16, 2014, 04:42:43 AM
I think someone did such a thing...
I'm going to look for it...
If someone did do something this conevient. i would forever test them. i've got a PSA to test out soon, and i need Brawlex to work. and my old one is busted. so in the process i decided to get it CSP/CSS/BP/etc cosmetics compliant. and it is only tedious.

EDIT:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
found one. this is extremely convient. and recently updated, so this is awesome. i'll just have to figure out how to do the info.pac
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

May 16, 2014, 05:24:59 AM #5652 Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 05:26:54 AM by frostymm
I'm the greatest I know =3

Though if PW is in fact expanding the roster even further, I'll need to update that a bit. Currently it only supports 35 additional brawlex character I think.
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

Quote from: frostymm on May 16, 2014, 05:24:59 AM
I'm the greatest I know =3

Though if PW is in fact expanding the roster even further, I'll need to update that a bit. Currently it only supports 35 additional brawlex character I think.
I worship thee. heck, 35 is perfect for my specific tastes. though, updating that would be quite sexy. very very sexy. about the info.pac stuff, will the be implemented soon? or should i impliment that my self? i could wait for an update. wouldn't bother me.

thank you my lovely friend =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on May 16, 2014, 05:30:54 AM
I worship thee. heck, 35 is perfect for my specific tastes. though, updating that would be quite sexy. very very sexy. about the info.pac stuff, will the be implemented soon? or should i impliment that my self? i could wait for an update. wouldn't bother me.

thank you my lovely friend =3

Well I would definitely like to update it with both more slots set up AND the info.pac finished but I wouldn't hold my breath on that. Time is something that is not on my side this semester.

I'd say implement the info files for whatever characters you put in as you put them in and if/when I get around to updating this you might have saved yourself a little bit of effort.

Or heck somebody else might update it =p Wouldn't bother me in the slightest
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.