The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

 I'm about to host a public event in my town , and I need to know if level 16 computers conflicts with EX engine (or turbo mode if anyone happens to know). Anyone?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Nope, they work perfectly~ (With BrawlEx at least, not sure about Turbo)
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Tidus on May 16, 2014, 12:11:28 AM
I've been trying to get my BEx hacks to run on Dolphin, and I've been able to set up everything except for the IOS. Whenever I try to download using NUS Downloader (from the official site) it keeps telling me that TMD timed out or something. I've tried running as administrator and also setting a firewall exception for it, and it still won't run.

Anyone know of an alternative or something?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tidus, what IOS do you need? I'd be happy to get it for you.

Quote from: Makarew on May 17, 2014, 01:47:21 PM
Tidus, what IOS do you need? I'd be happy to get it for you.

I believe it's IOS 36

I appreciate it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Makarew on May 17, 2014, 02:56:08 PM
Here you go Tidus.

Thanks!

But now I have a different problem.

For some reason, all my clones are Random Slots except for the last one, which is Ivysaur.

I haven't configured any of the CSS Slots and the Clones work perfectly fine on a Wii.

What's up with that? O.o


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Do you have you config.dat with AXNextFrame on your virtual sd?

May 17, 2014, 03:50:33 PM #5678 Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 03:56:26 PM by Tidus
Quote from: Makarew on May 17, 2014, 03:25:50 PM
Do you have you config.dat with AXNextFrame on your virtual sd?

Fixed the problem
Turns out that the config settings in Gecko wasn't saved. Works fine now.

Thanks :)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nebulon on May 17, 2014, 12:50:48 PM
level 16 computers
Level SIXTEEN? where would you get that?

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on May 17, 2014, 04:00:12 PM
Level SIXTEEN? where would you get that?

I just put it in. It's bananas. Especially level 16+Turbo mode+Highspeed+Heavy Gravity+DBZ characters.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on May 17, 2014, 04:00:12 PM
Level SIXTEEN? where would you get that?

Lvl 16
C2693A70 00000002
3880000F 909E01D4
60000000 00000000

In case you wanted it. It's really good if you're comparing Lvl 9 to Lvl 16 in vBrawl, but with Project M (if any) I don't see any difference.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega-Zack Fair on May 17, 2014, 05:33:49 PM
Lvl 16
C2693A70 00000002
3880000F 909E01D4
60000000 00000000

In case you wanted it. It's really good if you're comparing Lvl 9 to Lvl 16 in vBrawl, but with Project M (if any) I don't see any difference.
Now does this code only effect Lv. 9 CPUs? Or will effect all Level CPUs?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 17, 2014, 08:45:00 PM
Now does this code only effect Lv. 9 CPUs? Or will effect all Level CPUs?

I think it makes it so that when you go to versus, the CPUs are at level 16. Then you can change it to whatever.

Quote from: Makarew on May 17, 2014, 09:05:46 PM
I think it makes it so that when you go to versus, the CPUs are at level 16. Then you can change it to whatever.

Yes, when you enter a match and activate a CPU it will show as level o. This equates to 16... somehow. It's just a visual indicator really. But navigating away from the o, by attempting to change the level will remove the o as an option and give you the standard 1-9 option. To get it to come back I believe you have to leave the CSS.

The difference is definitely there... but I went through the entire roster and beat them with my main without losing once and I wouldn't consider myself a master Brawl player, so I don't know how much more tough they ACTUALLY are...
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822