The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Can you combine these (IE replace jigglypuff with marth via old conventions, and at the same time add an extra character, maybe pit, to the CSS)?

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

Yes, or heck remove Jigglypuff from the CSS and just add in a character, and use her CSS information, and add in a new character. the old methods work, but i've always found them glitchy, BrawlEX gets rid of the glitches that .rel replacment caused.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

You can do that? Would I just have to replace her hex in the CSS code? (and the usual brawl ex stuff)?

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

Quote from: RedMan911 on May 19, 2014, 03:18:24 AM
You can do that? Would I just have to replace her hex in the CSS code? (and the usual brawl ex stuff)?
you could do that or, use the Cosmetic template of Jigglypuff. but the hex idea might be better.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

This may of been answered already but will this work on emulators? A.K.A Dolphin.

Yep.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I need help, it always says CSSRoster not found! Make sure to edit the CSS Code!

I don't know what to do.  :kdance:

Quick question.

How do I remove the names on the CSS? So that it is only the images, like this one
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on May 19, 2014, 07:47:10 PM
Quick question.

How do I remove the names on the CSS? So that it is only the images, like this one
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Try making the name textures just invisible.

May 19, 2014, 09:41:54 PM #5724 Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 09:53:21 PM by Pokemon Master CB
Quote from: Makarew on May 19, 2014, 09:40:41 PM
Try making the name textures just invisible.
And I would do that how?... Just replacing the textures with a blank image?

Post Merge: May 19, 2014, 09:53:21 PM

I tried just deleting the texture, but then it just left a gray bar across the top. Would I also have to delete something else as well? Or is deleting a bad idea?!

you probably need to edit the actual names so that they are just plain transparent images.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

If transparent didn't work, try making the name the part that it cuts off.

Quote from: KidCraft24 on May 19, 2014, 09:59:35 PM
you probably need to edit the actual names so that they are just plain transparent images.
I just tried that and it gave me the same black line like normal, but instead of text it had this weird gray square. In brawlbox the texture just looked transparent, so idk...


Quote from: Makarew on May 19, 2014, 10:02:53 PM
If transparent didn't work, try making the name the part that it cuts off.
What do you mean by "cuts off"?

Quote from: Dylanator1 on May 19, 2014, 07:28:58 PM
I need help, it always says CSSRoster not found! Make sure to edit the CSS Code!

I don't know what to do.  :kdance:

You need to be using the CSS expansion to use the CSSRoster.dat method. If your not, you'll need to edit the CSS code to add the clones to it. This can also be caused from selecting the wrong directory with the tool. Make sure your selecting the 'pf' folder

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on May 19, 2014, 09:41:54 PM
And I would do that how?... Just replacing the textures with a blank image?

Post Merge: May 19, 2014, 09:53:21 PM

I tried just deleting the texture, but then it just left a gray bar across the top. Would I also have to delete something else as well? Or is deleting a bad idea?!

There's an animation you can edit to fix that, that moves the grey bars left where the names would be out of sight. I believe it's on the brawlvault already (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26658)

I used it in my pack cause I find the icons just get too small to read.