The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 20, 2014, 03:31:44 AM #5730 Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 03:35:07 AM by Pokemon Master CB
Quote from: secretchaos1 on May 20, 2014, 01:51:45 AM
There's an animation you can edit to fix that, that moves the grey bars left where the names would be out of sight. I believe it's on the brawlvault already (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26658)

I used it in my pack cause I find the icons just get too small to read.

Um... This is what hochin said to do on smashboards: "To remove the name tags just preview the "MenSelchrFaceI_TopN" model, find it's animation and edit the "nameEA7" bone's Translation Y to 100."

Well I thought I did that and nothing happened... It looked the same as before. Maybe I didn't save it correctly...

Post Merge: May 20, 2014, 03:32:46 AM

Oh wait. I never found it's animation... give me a sec to fix that.  :P

Post Merge: May 20, 2014, 03:35:07 AM

Yeah... nope. I am confused as to what I am doing wrong here...

Under MiscData30 > AnmChr > MenSelchrFaceI_TopN__0 > nameEA7
Set the Y translation to 100 and you won't see it in game anymore.

Quote from: secretchaos1 on May 20, 2014, 03:57:07 AM
Under MiscData30 > AnmChr > MenSelchrFaceI_TopN__0 > nameEA7
Set the Y translation to 100 and you won't see it in game anymore.
I just did that and the tags are still there. It still isn't working. This is what it should look like, yes?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on May 20, 2014, 04:07:45 AMI just did that and the tags are still there. It still isn't working. This is what it should look like, yes?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Try doing the same with the other "MenSelchrFaceX_TopN__0 " maybe?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

May 20, 2014, 04:11:04 AM #5734 Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 04:16:00 AM by Pokemon Master CB
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on May 20, 2014, 04:09:28 AM
Try doing the same with the other "MenSelchrFaceX_TopN__0 " maybe?
I can give that a try... Idk if that will do anything, but I guess it's worth a shot.

Post Merge: May 20, 2014, 04:14:55 AM

And there was much rejoicing :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:So much Kermit

That did it!!!! ;D
Applying that translation to all of the MenSelchrFaceX_TopN__0 made the tags go away!  :af2:

I think one of them just controls the shadow behind the text, I deleted all of the textures so that's probably why I didn't have to change any more than that. No sense in having them there if I'm not gonna see them, just taking up more space for potential csps.

Quote from: Sammi Husky on May 19, 2014, 10:52:21 PM
You need to be using the CSS expansion to use the CSSRoster.dat method. If your not, you'll need to edit the CSS code to add the clones to it. This can also be caused from selecting the wrong directory with the tool. Make sure your selecting the 'pf' folder

I chose the pf folder and have the css expansion.

If my program is displaying that message, then it can't find CSSRoster.dat in the "/BrawlEx/" folder. It could be in the wrong place, have a spelling error or something, but thats what that error message means.

So... I just learned this, but apparently removing the names uncovers some graphical glitches where it seems the icons may be overlapping each other or something. Any fix for that?
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

Nothing is working. :P Can someone look at this and find the problem?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a74l2mdve8a8qdx/AABUj598o-QiQw7lmlpNQ047a?m=

^ Don't know a better way to share it.

Quote from: Dylanator1 on May 21, 2014, 03:16:28 PM
Nothing is working. :P Can someone look at this and find the problem?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a74l2mdve8a8qdx/AABUj598o-QiQw7lmlpNQ047a?m=

^ Don't know a better way to share it.
Well I just glanced though it, (not very in depth, but..) you don't have a fighter folder in pf. You need to add the fighter files for the clone to work. Otherwise the game will crash after stage selection. :P

First off this is kinda on topic...

I'm trying to hack my Wiimode on wii u using smash stack, problem is... i just learned ssbb doesnt like sdhc. So would temporarily formatting my sdhc to fat16 solve this problem? If not, is there another solution?

Quote from: 24tee on May 22, 2014, 03:10:57 AM
First off this is kinda on topic...

I'm trying to hack my Wiimode on wii u using smash stack, problem is... i just learned ssbb doesnt like sdhc. So would temporarily formatting my sdhc to fat16 solve this problem? If not, is there another solution?

You can only use a 2 gig regular SD card. It must be FAT, FAT16, FAT32, etc.

oh jeez, just when i thought i finally could use the clone engine.

There isn't any other way to do use smash stack without regular sd?