The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: 24tee on May 22, 2014, 03:32:55 AM
There isn't any other way to do use smash stack without regular sd?

What do you mean? Smash stack should allow sdhc if your launching with something other then gecko. Minus' Minima Launcher Or the PM launcher. The minima laucher automatically loads the game with axnextframe, there is no need for gameconfig.txt or anything at all. There isn't even a GUI (hence minima) all you would have to do is have the sdhc code and the minima launcher's boot.elf

If your using hackless and want to use the minima launcher, just put this on the root of your sdcard.

Other then that it is exactly the same as gecko. Codes go in /codes/ etc etc

Something I have noticed is that the EX characters I add cant use their final smash unless there is a fit___final.pac in there as well (example: Ike slot add =Riku over ike by jrush.  just uses regular b move instead of dark aura). Has anyone else encountered this and has this been solved?

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

Quote from: RedMan911 on May 22, 2014, 05:00:33 AM
Something I have noticed is that the EX characters I add cant use their final smash unless there is a fit___final.pac in there as well (example: Ike slot add =Riku over ike by jrush.  just uses regular b move instead of dark aura). Has anyone else encountered this and has this been solved?

Ex characters need to have all the fighter files off of the brawl disc for the fighter that your cloning. Fit__dark, spy, final, motion. etc etc etc

So, what are my options if the PSA does not include all of those files?

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Thank you!! :o

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

The Spy and Dark Files aren't needed to get the clone to work I have clones that don't have Spy, Dark, or Fake Files in their Folder.

Quote from: Brstmguy on May 22, 2014, 05:30:08 AM
The Spy and Dark Files aren't needed to get the clone to work I have clones that don't have Spy, Dark, or Fake Files in their Folder.

While that may be true, it's always better to be on the safe side and include everything that a fighter would normally need in the game. That way there is less room for crashes or wierd bugs to pop up.

I might aswell inform you guys don't use the unused fighter configs for the forbidden seven or it'll crash the game when enter a match it happened with me using the Mewtwo's fighter config. as Soon as he got ready to do his entry the game crashed on me.

Quote from: Brstmguy on May 22, 2014, 05:48:01 AMI might aswell inform you guys don't use the unused fighter configs for the forbidden seven or it'll crash the game when enter a match it happened with me using the Mewtwo's fighter config. as Soon as he got ready to do his entry the game crashed on me.
They work, did you set them up properly?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on May 21, 2014, 08:57:29 PM
Well I just glanced though it, (not very in depth, but..) you don't have a fighter folder in pf. You need to add the fighter files for the clone to work. Otherwise the game will crash after stage selection. :P

I am aware of that but my problem is setting up the clones, the clone tool wont work, when I select the pf folder it says CSSRoster.dat not found.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on May 22, 2014, 05:59:53 AM
They work, did you set them up properly?
Let Me think, I followed Nebulon's Tutorial along with enabling the correct stuff in the fighter config such as costumes, jabs, etc then I also gave it my original Mewtwo Clone Slot's portrait setup along with Announcer, So I don't see what the problem is, unless it's from where I used the, "Cosmetic2A [-]" file combined with Lucario's CSSSlot and Slot.

Quote from: Dylanator1 on May 22, 2014, 06:08:58 AM
I am aware of that but my problem is setting up the clones, the clone tool wont work, when I select the pf folder it says CSSRoster.dat not found.

Found your problem mate. Your CSSRoster.dat is actually named CSSRoster.dat.dat It's a simple fix really, hope this helps

Quote from: Brstmguy on May 22, 2014, 06:25:27 AMLet Me think, I followed Nebulon's Tutorial along with enabling the correct stuff in the fighter config such as costumes, jabs, etc then I also gave it my original Mewtwo Clone Slot's portrait setup along with Announcer, So I don't see what the problem is, unless it's from where I used the, "Cosmetic2A [-]" file combined with Lucario's CSSSlot and Slot.
You should probably just use Lucario's configs for all 4, then rename them afterwards.
Unless I'm misunderstanding here.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I'm trying to use the actual, "Fighter26 [MEWTWO]" File and not Lucario's Fighter Config I got most of the clones I want, and right now I'm just wanting to see if it's possible to actually use the original Forbidden Seven's Fighter Configs instead of the actual Brawl Fighter's Configs.