The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 05, 2014, 04:19:16 AM #6090 Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 04:22:05 AM by Doqtor Kirby
Quote from: 24tee on June 05, 2014, 02:01:31 AM
Thx man for the answer.
I'm using the hackless method and gameconfig is on my SD root. But it never works.
Use the Minimalauncher. No messing with GUI crap!

Does somebody know how to change all of the SFX IDs?
(PSA cannot change ALL of them)

A Shadow with Sonic's dead sounds just doesn't fit well.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 05, 2014, 04:38:20 AM
Does somebody know how to change all of the SFX IDs?
(PSA cannot change ALL of them)

A Shadow with Sonic's dead sounds just doesn't fit well.
daniel741852 he know's how to change those sfx's.

My Random button causes a freeze. I don't know if that's because the CSSROSTER file is corrupt in some way, or if I messed something up. Could it be the boss slots I put in causing issues? It freezes when trying to load a stage. Silently. Any ideas?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: KingImpris on June 05, 2014, 04:44:41 AM
daniel741852 he know's how to change those sfx's.

I'll ask him. Thanks.

Are you sure he knows?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

June 05, 2014, 05:06:55 AM #6095 Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 05:10:15 AM by KingImpris
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 05, 2014, 04:51:01 AM
I'll ask him. Thanks.

Are you sure he knows?
yes he does he ported silver and has a death sfx's heres a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocHYt4JHJI8

Post Merge: June 05, 2014, 05:10:14 AM

Quote from: Nebulon on June 05, 2014, 04:45:09 AM
My Random button causes a freeze. I don't know if that's because the CSSROSTER file is corrupt in some way, or if I messed something up. Could it be the boss slots I put in causing issues? It freezes when trying to load a stage. Silently. Any ideas?

It  happend to me too and im using the boss unused  forbidden 7 slots it never happend before.

Quote from: Nebulon on June 05, 2014, 04:45:09 AM
My Random button causes a freeze. I don't know if that's because the CSSROSTER file is corrupt in some way, or if I messed something up. Could it be the boss slots I put in causing issues? It freezes when trying to load a stage. Silently. Any ideas?

i don't think you messed anything up because my random freezes all the time too it's usually after every 4th or 5th match i have using random, also this was happening to me even before i added the boss slots.

so that's why i went ahead and took the random slot out of my cssroster.dat my game still works fine even with no random slot.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

June 05, 2014, 05:27:40 AM #6097 Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 05:30:28 AM by Sammi Husky
Guise the thread about changing clone sound effects explains how to do it, me and dant both commented on it actually. You can find the hex offsets in tabuu and change the infoindex that way

Find the sound in tabuu, get the offset, add 0x80 to that number. That's the offset for that sound. Open it in a hex editor and go to that address, then convert the sfx info index you want to be there to hex and just type it in

Quote from: Alses on June 05, 2014, 02:31:59 AM
This has probably been asked before but searching didn't pop anything up so: The brawlex config utility has an area of the resources called Kirby in which you can select single or multiple. Does that mean we can make a character allow Kirby to copy between two hats? So then for example Kirby swallowing Donkey Kong can either get Donkey Kong's punch hat or Diddy's Peanut gun hat?
I think that's for characters that use multiple .pac files for their kirby powers (falco, donkey kong, Snake, anyone that has their costume return to one of the default colours after gaining a power)

June 05, 2014, 03:45:36 PM #6099 Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 04:21:54 PM by 24tee
Okay so when i load BrawlEX(Pikezer's pack.) through riivo My wii goes to a black screen and my wiimote disconnects. I'm concluding that this thing just doesn't like me.

Quote from: 24tee on June 05, 2014, 03:45:36 PM
Okay so when i load BrawlEX(Pikezer's pack.) through riivo My wii goes to a black screen and my wiimote disconnects. I'm concluding that this thing just doesn't like me.
Ive tried riivo too and I've yet to get it to work but oh well

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on June 05, 2014, 06:53:24 PM
Ive tried riivo too and I've yet to get it to work but oh well

Yeah I used the brawl minus xml like they said but it never works.

If anyone needs a tutorial on death SFX, attack SFX(pit for example, he would play random attack clips on some of his attacks), Crowd Cheer, and hurt sfx when you slam on the screen PM me.

I may make a thread about it actually.

Quote from: daniel741852 on June 05, 2014, 08:49:05 PM
If anyone needs a tutorial on death SFX, attack SFX(pit for example, he would play random attack clips on some of his attacks), Crowd Cheer, and hurt sfx when you slam on the screen PM me.

I may make a thread about it actually.

Do it. :srs:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 05, 2014, 09:12:06 PMDo it. :srs:
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 05, 2014, 09:47:02 PMEdit the following values in the Misc Sound List folder. Here's an image with corresponding colors on what to change.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Damage Cries.
Attack Grunts.
Ottotto Grunt (teetering off a ledge).
Crowd Cheer.
Unused. Likely leftover data from Melee's Damage cries.
Death Cries.
Star KO Cry.
Do not edit.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]