The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Since it went from Clone Engine to Expanded, I'm thinking something else is getting a bump. Possibly an early build of the Stage Expansion, like what Sammi is suggesting.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

i noticed the op was cleaned out some.  cant wait to see whats happening next!

My body is ready.

I bet PW is reading these, laughing at how wrong or right our productions are.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah as you may have noticed, I'm too busy with PM Stuff/IRL Stuff/Marvel to make a Toon Link EX module at this time.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on June 08, 2014, 05:11:40 PM
Yeah as you may have noticed, I'm too busy with PM Stuff/IRL Stuff/Marvel to make a Toon Link EX module at this time.

i may give it a try then
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

PW.... the suspense is killing me! D:

"The Brawl Expansion Project"

Does that mean I have to rename my pack now? :no:

My mewtwo t-poses on the third jab, should i limit his jabs to 2?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Wut

Mewtwo doesn't have a 3 hit jab combo, just 2 jabs and a rapid one.

I just found out my code byte size causes the strap screen freeze from an earlier post by ASF1nk in the topic.

What should be the correct byte size?

Quote from: Ultraxwing on June 08, 2014, 06:22:46 PM
My mewtwo t-poses on the third jab, should i limit his jabs to 2?

Try to give him Multi-Jab.
I believe you can.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

He doesn't go to Rapid Job. he just T-poses.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on June 08, 2014, 08:46:29 PM
He doesn't go to Rapid Job. he just T-poses.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203252

Use my Mewtwo edits.

But take note I'll be updating with Cosmetics soon.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I've got two ideas on what PW is gonna show off, 1. The Ability to give the brawlex fighters their own soundbank without occupying another fighter or boss' soundbank, or 2. Some way to
let clones occupy the same slot like Link/Skyward Link/Oot Link/Dark Link sharing the same slot yet have their own moveset.

I'm guessing either sound expansion or stage extension.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]