The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can someone post the download link for Nebulon's ppack?  The one in the OP just links to a text file instead of the actual download, and I don't know if the one in Nebulon's signature is the latest version.  If the latter is the latest version of his build, I'll just point out that as far as I've played through it, Lynda and Sephiroth both crash the game.

Quote from: Juken on June 09, 2014, 03:57:32 PM
Can someone post the download link for Nebulon's ppack?  The one in the OP just links to a text file instead of the actual download, and I don't know if the one in Nebulon's signature is the latest version.  If the latter is the latest version of his build, I'll just point out that as far as I've played through it, Lynda and Sephiroth both crash the game.

I'm updating tonight :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Mr.ryuzaki L on June 09, 2014, 03:44:22 PM
Okay I'm very confused right now as i just now looked at this page. Is brawlEX compatible with rivolution?

yes it is in order to get it to work you just have to use the file patch code 3.1.5b with the brawlminus.xml.

but if you have a 4gig or higher sd card than you have to add the sdhc extension code as well.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Was there a new BrawlEx Conifg Utility released to support the costume specific final smashes? I think it'd be cool to play around with that a bit with stuff like Giga Bowsers and Super Sonics.
The OP still has the previous version, and that can't open the new Fighter configs.

Quote from: secretchaos1 on June 09, 2014, 04:26:06 PM
Was there a new BrawlEx Conifg Utility released to support the costume specific final smashes? I think it'd be cool to play around with that a bit with stuff like Giga Bowsers and Super Sonics.
The OP still has the previous version, and that can't open the new Fighter configs.

i remember phantom wings saying that you could open the new fighter configs with hex editor.

so if you want to edit those new figther configs i think you have to do it that way.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Is the clone engine tool not supposed to show robot and the other new modules when you try to add a new clone?

Quote from: Armored dragon45 on June 09, 2014, 04:58:40 PM
Is the clone engine tool not supposed to show robot and the other new modules when you try to add a new clone?

the clone tool probably won't show rob or a few other newest beta modules because brawlex version 2 just came out yesterday
so the clone tool probably needs to be updated to support them.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.


Quote from: leondanny56 on June 09, 2014, 04:36:31 PM
i remember phantom wings saying that you could open the new fighter configs with hex editor.

so if you want to edit those new figther configs i think you have to do it that way.
Ah alright, that's fine. I'll probably mess with that later tonight then.

Quote from: secretchaos1 on June 09, 2014, 03:27:13 PM
Pretty sure 58 is bugged in that version, and make sure you have kirby's abilities set to none in each of your fighter's fighterconfigs.
That did it! Thanks alot.

Quote from: Nebulon on June 09, 2014, 04:01:21 PM
I'm updating tonight :)

Does it have Stock Icons now?

So we can test Classic Mode.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

ATTENTION! Those of you uploading packs be aware that although the latest version of brawlex fixes the slot 58 bug it cause some characters to crash the game when using there final smash(their final smash works fine in the 1.2 build). So far Piccolo(Ganon) and MetalSonic(Sonic) have done this. Also When Ammy(Peach) uses her final smash the screen stays dim and she keeps the aura preventing another smash ball from spawning(The FINAL final smash :af: )

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 09, 2014, 07:22:08 PM
Does it have Stock Icons now?

So we can test Classic Mode.

Actually, I was goin to ask about that. I heard there was a way to make all of the ex characters load other stock icons, or like a generic one. Is this possible? If so then I'll do it. If not the. i'll need a tutorial on how to give the PSAs stocks... But that will be an ongoing project, and not something plausible for tonight.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

June 09, 2014, 09:12:18 PM #6238 Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 09:13:58 PM by secretchaos1
Quote from: Nebulon on June 09, 2014, 09:09:23 PM
Actually, I was goin to ask about that. I heard there was a way to make all of the ex characters load other stock icons, or like a generic one. Is this possible? If so then I'll do it. If not the. i'll need a tutorial on how to give the PSAs stocks... But that will be an ongoing project, and not something plausible for tonight.
I'm pretty sure you'd just need to name the stock icons in sc_selchar.pac appropriately. I remember Cbliss came with a bunch of generic stock icons to cover the extra costumes, you could always look at the sc_selchar that comes with that to see how it's set up.
Personally I'd rather reroute them to a single generic icon to save on space. You only see them on the classic menu and the stage select screen anyway.

edit: whoops, called cbliss brawlex by mistake.

Quote from: Nebulon on June 09, 2014, 09:09:23 PM
Actually, I was goin to ask about that. I heard there was a way to make all of the ex characters load other stock icons, or like a generic one. Is this possible? If so then I'll do it. If not the. i'll need a tutorial on how to give the PSAs stocks... But that will be an ongoing project, and not something plausible for tonight.
Stock Icons for Classic Mode work.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I just added the needed Stock icons to the sc_selcharacter.pac from the BrawlEx Cosmetic template.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]