Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2844338 times)
KingImpris
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #6270 on: June 09, 2014, 07:52:20 PM »

Ah, you should use the fighter config from an earlier version and it should still work.

Also, it's normal for fighter64ex and over not to show.
Thank you i will try it out Smiley.

Post Merge: June 09, 2014, 08:06:20 PM
Well it still freezes and i edited the Cosmetic64 to A2 to load 162 but it doesn,t read it I get a random Menselechrface picture from goku do i need any new codes or anything?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 08:09:11 PM by KingImpris » Logged

leondanny56
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #6271 on: June 09, 2014, 08:11:50 PM »

Thank you i will try it out Smiley.

Post Merge: June 09, 2014, 08:06:20 PM
Well it still freezes and i get a random Menselechrface picture from goku do i need any new codes or anything?

what i think you need to do is get the cssroster.dat form version 2 of brawlex and then open it with the config editor from the previous version of brawlex that worked for me.

quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

KingImpris
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #6272 on: June 09, 2014, 08:14:16 PM »

what i think you need to do is get the cssroster.dat form version 2 of brawlex and then open it with the config editor from the previous version of brawlex that worked for me.
Yeah im using the newest cssroster version 2 and i edited just right now and still get that error.
and im using configultily 1.3.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 08:16:18 PM by KingImpris » Logged

Nebulon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6273 on: June 09, 2014, 08:20:21 PM »

Before I make stocks is it possible to coege classic mode with clones? Is the only thin I need the new bxfighter and common 2?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

KingImpris
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6274 on: June 09, 2014, 08:22:04 PM »

Before I make stocks is it possible to coege classic mode with clones? Is the only thin I need the new bxfighter and common 2?
    Well i got it to work now Smiley.
    But one problem now Nebulon some of the brawlex Unused boss forbidden slots show me a mario Menselechrface.
    « Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 08:30:54 PM by KingImpris » Logged

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6275 on: June 09, 2014, 08:58:30 PM »

Gonna guess by coege you meant clear or something, but yeah I'm pretty sure one of the changes in the new BrawlEx was to make it compatible or something. From the new readme "- Completing Classic or AllStar for
      characters with Slot Id 2C and up will
      simply return the player to the CSS
      instead of crashing."

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6276 on: June 09, 2014, 10:16:14 PM »

Gonna guess by coege you meant clear or something, but yeah I'm pretty sure one of the changes in the new BrawlEx was to make it compatible or something. From the new readme "- Completing Classic or AllStar for
      characters with Slot Id 2C and up will
      simply return the player to the CSS
      instead of crashing."

Then thus begins my stock crusade.

Well i got it to work now Smiley.
    But one problem now Nebulon some of the brawlex Unused boss forbidden slots show me a mario Menselechrface.

Is there an issue with that other than it's just weird? Does it ruin any functionality?

I'll still upload my pack before bed, but I'll throw in SOME stocks for the time being. Unfortunately, not all. If someone wants to help me with stocks, that be cool. PM me if you're interested. A lot of people use my pack, and PW posted it up in the OP. If you wanna help it out, then shoot me a pm. Especially if you can do announcer calls.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6277 on: June 09, 2014, 10:18:57 PM »

I was planning just to setup generic stock icons for my pack to keep classic mode functional and hopefully save on space. It just takes so long to import and rename them for every single character and costume, especially when I've got 10 costumes going per character, so I've been lazy about it.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6278 on: June 09, 2014, 10:22:03 PM »

I was planning just to setup generic stock icons for my pack to keep classic mode functional and hopefully save on space. It just takes so long to import and rename them for every single character and costume, especially when I've got 10 costumes going per character, so I've been lazy about it.

That's what I SHOULD do... but we'll see... :/ This is gonna be Hell...

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6279 on: June 09, 2014, 10:25:59 PM »

That's what I SHOULD do... but we'll see... :/ This is gonna be Hell...
    From a practical end of it, the stock icons are going to be seen so little that I don't think it's necessary to have them be unique. I mean if they were still on the HUD with the BPs and such I'd want them done up right, but all I care to have right are my CSPs, BPs, and names.
    I'd say I'd do half of em for you or something but I don't think there's really a quick way to combine the 2 MiscData files or anything like that, and it'd still be a monotonous task of importing every one.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6280 on: June 09, 2014, 10:39:05 PM »

From a practical end of it, the stock icons are going to be seen so little that I don't think it's necessary to have them be unique. I mean if they were still on the HUD with the BPs and such I'd want them done up right, but all I care to have right are my CSPs, BPs, and names.
    I'd say I'd do half of em for you or something but I don't think there's really a quick way to combine the 2 MiscData files or anything like that, and it'd still be a monotonous task of importing every one.

I made a generic icon. It's to distinguish ex characters from normal characters. I've done it for two fighters so far. I'll probably do this for another 80 minutes. After I do EX characters I'll do my Cbliss characters. If I get close to completion tonight, in that I can finish it tomorrow, I will postpone uploading it tonight with the intention of finishing this side project by tomorrow.

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6281 on: June 09, 2014, 10:50:40 PM »

I made a generic icon. It's to distinguish ex characters from normal characters. I've done it for two fighters so far. I'll probably do this for another 80 minutes. After I do EX characters I'll do my Cbliss characters. If I get close to completion tonight, in that I can finish it tomorrow, I will postpone uploading it tonight with the intention of finishing this side project by tomorrow.
    Just looking in BB, MiscData 90 has a replace all option. So if I'm getting that right it'd probably be faster just to copy/ paste the icon as many times as you need and then use another program to rename them all quickly and just insert them all at once. I'm looking up programs and there's a free one that might get the job done for that.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6282 on: June 09, 2014, 10:55:14 PM »

Just looking in BB, MiscData 90 has a replace all option. So if I'm getting that right it'd probably be faster just to copy/ paste the icon as many times as you need and then use another program to rename them all quickly and just insert them all at once. I'm looking up programs and there's a free one that might get the job done for that.

As of right now I've done 8 characters. I've exported a stock icon (The EX one I made) in C14. I scroll up, import texture, put it in, name it, repeat. It's pretty tedious lol what exactly are you proposing though? I'm not sure I follow.

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6283 on: June 09, 2014, 10:58:19 PM »

As of right now I've done 8 characters. I've exported a stock icon (The EX one I made) in C14. I scroll up, import texture, put it in, name it, repeat. It's pretty tedious lol what exactly are you proposing though? I'm not sure I follow.
    I'm just sort of experimenting with an idea of my own for a moment, if it works I might just get you to send me the icon and I'll setup a generic base MiscData90 to cover all of the Ex Characters and CBliss slots.

Edit: Okay, so I just did all of the brawl ex characters in a way shorter time using a batch renaming program and just inserting the entire folder of them. My only issue is with the pic I used the filesize went up by about 100kb, so I'm thinking I might just redo it again with something simpler, and compressed. Also it default on CL4 not CMPR so if you want to really get the most out of the file space you'd need to individually set the compression on each texture.
    The default, transparent 4x4 square in my stock icons takes up less than a third of the size of the one I used to test this with, so I'm thinking it might just be better to go with that, or something that's only 1x1 pixel in size in order to still see the icons, but save the most file space.
    « Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 11:16:13 PM by secretchaos1 » Logged

robintjuh
    Expert Kitten

• Awards RAGE!! Dedicated Hacker >9000 Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6284 on: June 10, 2014, 12:09:02 AM »

Did i heard something about stockicons heres my tutorial http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66888.0

Pages:  1 ... 416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: